Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ideas For INX

Smoke... really i dont feel there are many crucial bugs that need to be fixed. I think we all need to think of the big picture than think of ourselves, and what makes us happy.

Imagine INX with a playerbase of 200+??? just like IN1 back in the day...and its possible. We just need to work together, both INX and XUO need to comprimise on things instead of arguing whos right or wrong.

I've mentioned mine, i hope there will be other suggestions instead of just arguing whos right and wrong.

And ultimately, i hope maka or taran and also comment to see what they think, or maybe establish a voting system ingame to see what the players think, so you can implement these ideas with majority of votes.

In my opinion its the fact that players are scared and lazy these days :p

Back in the day I would run up to brit bridge by myself, being red, and let the newbs try and gank me. This would of course cause more and more people to come, not just blues but reds as well. You have one red lure them out and the others wait to ambush. I know that isn't the ideal location to pk, trust me I know, but for me it was always better then waiting and waiting elsewhere.

Honestly I did not like the idea of pits from the beginning but I got used to it, though I still dislike safe zones. It is convenient and all but I really think it gives players a sense of security, too much so.

So if we try a little time without the pits I hope everyone stays open-minded about it. I also hope that players will not rely on others as much when they want action and instead go out into the world to provoke some themselves.

smoke and lederoil discussing things their way , quoting each other over and over in a never ending struggle to see who's right and who's the fool . Damn some things never change Big Grin

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Try a search on Youtube : Imagine Nation, you won't find anything about UO!

How about that we create some movie's/picture slide's and put them on Youtube? (commercials for IN-X.org)
This way we can maybe get some people beeing interested!

ps, my skills in creating movie's/pictures aint that good, but there are probably others who knows more about that?

Cheers, Proxi.

Dramatic Wrote:smoke and lederoil discussing things their way , quoting each other over and over in a never ending struggle to see who's right and who's the fool . Damn some things never change Big Grin

HI FRIEND Big Grin ill be home at 2;45 msn me Big Grin (eastern)

Proximus Wrote:How about that we create some movie's/picture slide's and put them on Youtube? (commercials for IN-X.org)
This way we can maybe get some people beeing interested!

ps, my skills in creating movie's/pictures aint that good, but there are probably others who knows more about that?

I have a copy of Sony Vegas and I know how to produce videos and upload to youtube/google video. If people would supply me with some videos of PVP, I could get to work. Smile

If you use Razor, you can make .avi files of PVP, quests, anything that's interesting and send it to me.

You can upload big files to megaupload.com or rapidshare.com and PM me a link. Tongue

This is, of course, if staff don't have a problem with it. I'd have to submit it for approval, I'm sure.

-edit-
Also, I hear a lot of people saying that they don't know the PVP system well enough. It would be nice if some experienced PVPers would volunteer to teach players the PVP basics. I know I need to find a teacher.

Sindern Wrote:I have a copy of Sony Vegas and I know how to produce videos and upload to youtube/google video. If people would supply me with some videos of PVP, I could get to work. Smile

If you use Razor, you can make .avi files of PVP, quests, anything that's interesting and send it to me.

You can upload big files to megaupload.com or rapidshare.com and PM me a link. Tongue

This is, of course, if staff don't have a problem with it. I'd have to submit it for approval, I'm sure.

-edit-
Also, I hear a lot of people saying that they don't know the PVP system well enough. It would be nice if some experienced PVPers would volunteer to teach players the PVP basics. I know I need to find a teacher.
Hey Sindern! Thats the spirit!

About uploading movies on to Youtube..

Maybe with Donation money that In-X recieves, ADMIN can PROMOTE the movies on Youtube, this way people will notice the movies!

Getting on the frontpage of Youtube.com would be awsome, surely that there will be alot of "views" if we got a awsome movie/movies!

Proxi.

A movie would be great me thinks, doesn't hurt anyoneBig Grin

maka Wrote:A movie would be great me thinks, doesn't hurt anyoneBig Grin
We need one with AWSOME special effects and astonishing sounds!

Something that would blow's people mind and really want them to play the game!

p.s. Dont forget credits and about our sponsors (XS4ALL)

This is exactly what im talking about... Proxi was thinking the exact same thing, but unfortunately i dont have the computer skills to put together any videos and have no clue how to upload onto youtube.

I was thinking, we should try and record a final in a tour on razor video and then post it up on youtube, or even better have it on the website homepage, so people can not only read about our pvp but see it with the very own eyes...

These little things are what will attract more players to come, like i've said before this server had great gameplay, only thing missing was the players...

This I made quick with Windows Movie Maker.. It doesnt have a good framerate.. but oh well the computer here at works SUCKS!

check out :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42i2VGvVGBk

Hehe.. I'm going to make one now. I haven't done anything like this before, but I have great ideas so I think it will end up real good.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]