Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ideas For INX

If you wont - Vendor mall will became new pitsSmile On any shard people grouping in safe zones... Market/pits/duel arena, doesnt matter

Gang-Bang Wrote:Dunno, i think everyone from xuo want pits to stay) However, even if pits would be removed, what about duel arena then?

Could always make that area accessible through the moongates or even change pit runes to duel arena runes. Of course that would probably turn the duel arena into the afk spot... at least it might promote a bit more action though.

Remove the teleporters to the cities in the pits, instead add a moongate. We could still use the runes to access the pits, but to get out the only way will be through a moongate.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Whys that??? Cos its would be better for blue people? Gank was moved in ocllo cos reds dislike bridge, especially with bugged guards who kills you even when u runaway from guard zone. Gank in ocllo is always fair. Wanna gank? then go there, noone want be killed by guard or give blues safe zone to run into. Thats why we stopped recalling there. Removing pads will just remove all the action, not promote it.
And what moongate u talking about ? U mean to britania/minoc/trinsic/magincia etc? Cos every moongate is guarded, lol

Everything that has do is to prohibit to be afk in those places pits/vendor/arena.
Kiling who stay afk with a lighting in head and turning his body lotable for everyone without get crime, so people go think better in stay afk in these areas.

Gang-Bang Wrote:Whys that??? Cos its would be better for blue people? Gank was moved in ocllo cos reds dislike bridge, especially with bugged guards who kills you even when u runaway from guard zone. Gank in ocllo is always fair. Wanna gank? then go there, noone want be killed by guard or give blues safe zone to run into. Thats why we stopped recalling there. Removing pads will just remove all the action, not promote it.
And what moongate u talking about ? U mean to britania/minoc/trinsic/magincia etc? Cos every moongate is guarded, lol

Yes, it would be better for blue newbies, who are away too afraid and unskilled to ever enter occlo/serp... No wonder anyone wants to try out the pvp when the only place you'll find people to pvp against is Occlo and Serpent's Hold where all the top PVPers are!

Why would for example I want to go there to PVP?? I would die in one sec, no doubt about it! what do I get from that? Losing regs/armor/weapons? anything else?

If there are bugged guards, then that's something that will have to be fixed!! It sounds pretty retarded if you move the PVP-action to unguarded cities because of bugs that problably can be fixed.

Why are the moongates even guarded?... anyway, if we're avaible to remove the pits, I'm pretty sure we're avaible to unguard the moongates.

Dont go there alone, get a teammate and give it a try. Cos now atleast red people and some of blues gank in ocllo, if you will remove pads i doubt it will make someone to go bridge... I personally wont go there anyway, cos its pointless... Maybe if guards would attack only if someone of players called them( cos those verite guards are annoying, screaming GUARDS GUARDS when u are on sight) so you die just when u step in Gz even if noone there and if guard would attack ONLY in guard zone, that would make people go there without removing pits. That way i would go, but till guard can kill me even in red city if i recalled from him - noone will gank there.

Gang-Bang Wrote:Maybe if guards would attack only if someone of players called them( cos those verite guards are annoying, screaming GUARDS GUARDS when u are on sight) so you die just when u step in Gz even if noone there and if guard would attack ONLY in guard zone, that would make people go there without removing pits. That way i would go, but till guard can kill me even in red city if i recalled from him - noone will gank there.

Well, I agree. That should be fixed.

If people see how Brit Bridge and Outside Trinsic worked on IN there would not be so much resistance, I have some pics but pics dont show how it was in real (any way posted on site, need aprovation from staff). But each shard in his way.

But I would like to see at least the decorations that were there, since the pvp was delimited to occlo and pits.

let them stand afk in houses instead ! if they are afk they wont be at the bridge Tongue if they are in pits they might get seen by af riend and spammed to lay with them over messanger aim etc. but if there was no pits and they wanted to go afk thed move to a hosue and log or stay still in it Tongue

Removing pads will just remove all the action, not promote it.

sorry for my objective post but there not enough former xuo players on the forums Tongue

nothing good would come of removing pits.

btw we did have action in minoc bridge and brit bruidge on xuo aswell ;P this is not a pits issue.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Gang-Bang Wrote:Dont go there alone, get a teammate and give it a try. Cos now atleast red people and some of blues gank in ocllo, if you will remove pads i doubt it will make someone to go bridge... I personally wont go there anyway, cos its pointless... Maybe if guards would attack only if someone of players called them( cos those verite guards are annoying, screaming GUARDS GUARDS when u are on sight) so you die just when u step in Gz even if noone there and if guard would attack ONLY in guard zone, that would make people go there without removing pits. That way i would go, but till guard can kill me even in red city if i recalled from him - noone will gank there.

exactly what i was thinking. im not sure if the guard system is intended to be like that or it's a bug.

but on IN when i attack a blue in guarded town im only gray (not crim) to the person i attacked. but now when i attack a blue i go crim right away, and npc will spam guards on me, and two second later my body is looted and mount killed.

i was just messing around with an old friend but never expected to get wracked.

Yes, exactly) u was becaming Gray for him, he could call guards on you but if u was killed by guards u became blue to him and he couldnt loot you. If he attacked back and killed, you would stay gray for him and he could loot you. And if u was becaming criminal ONLY when u KILL someone without attack back from him. I think we need it, since it is sphere replica... And disable those autoguards, cos all blue people complaining about pits, but Britain is 100% same safe zone as pits atm. In blue citys u should have a chance to kill attacker by calling guards, but still it shouldnt be safe zone for staying afk...