Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fs PVP

Bad kids shouldnt be allowed to talk about the PVP. Go start a pvm guild. No one cares if you hate the PVP. We enjoy running around in circles pretending to cast fs... if you dont.. oo well, i guess thats life..

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Thats true, its much more greatful to avoid a spell taking cover behind a tree or a rock than hide your power words...

In my opnion fizling enemy spells is nicer, funier, better than just hide what you did.

I'm on top of it!

ScareCrow Wrote:Bad kids shouldnt be allowed to talk about the PVP. Go start a pvm guild. No one cares if you hate the PVP. We enjoy running around in circles pretending to cast fs... if you dont.. oo well, i guess thats life..

Bad kids shouldnt be allowed of entering in the adults' conversation that are debating ideas. all of us have objectives in common that it is to improve the shard, with new ideas. Ever change can be good.
I'm trying to have a good threat here where who wanna can put ur ideias about the pvp, without stupid discussions.
If you don't have any ideas or arguments please stay quiet.

"Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

I do not see anything saying: "You're not allowed to talk about PvP"

I'm on top of it!

i didnt read but, the pvp wotn change it do also resemble sphere in a way (the no unequip stuff while casting) a weapon is very much needed in a 1v1 situation. so is armor. if you think otherwise im not sure how good you or your opponent are Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

wat

I SAY AYE

BAN the .WOP SPAMMERS! :lol:

Ryuuku Wrote:The point is the people only runing in circle spaming and casting fs, I already player in shard with that same pvp and dont liked it.

That's how most newcomers see it before they've actually been into a few duel. Once you've got 100% resistance, 100% eval int and 100% magery it's pretty hard to kill you with just a flamestrike spam if you know how to use the greater heal + greater heal potion-combination, especially if they aren't allowed to hit you at least once for a hard hit.

Flamestrike does 46 damage, heal gives you 42 health back. As long as you keep hitting the heal button while the other one hits the flamestrike button, and uses the greater heal potion if you're below 46 hp, you should be fine in a 1v1 duel where the enemy doesn't use a weapon. Sure u also have to make sure not to go down below 46 hp again before you can drink another pot, but hey, that's not so hard to avoid considering how much mana flamestrike costs, and how little mana greater heal costs. Timing is also important by the way.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that anybody who knows how to use the greater heal spell plus greater heal pot combination will most likely be surviving pretty good vs somebody who just tries to run around in circles spamming flamestrikes, and perhaps even kill them, because this PvP is about so much more than just flamestrikes and spam, and once you've tried it a few times you'll see.

Weapons are very much needed in this PvP, so is mana potions, greater heal potions, reagents, bandages, timing and armor, you just have to know how to survive a FS dump and then your progress towards greatness starts! This PvP is advanced but once you've learned it I think you'll like it too! :]

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:That's how most newcomers see it before they've actually been into a few duel. Once you've got 100% resistance, 100% eval int and 100% magery it's pretty hard to kill you with just a flamestrike spam if you know how to use the greater heal + greater heal potion-combination, especially if they aren't allowed to hit you at least once for a hard hit.

Flamestrike does 46 damage, heal gives you 42 health back. As long as you keep hitting the heal button while the other one hits the flamestrike button, and uses the greater heal potion if you're below 46 hp, you should be fine in a 1v1 duel where the enemy doesn't use a weapon. Sure u also have to make sure not to go down below 46 hp again before you can drink another pot, but hey, that's not so hard to avoid considering how much mana flamestrike costs, and how little mana greater heal costs. Timing is also important by the way.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that anybody who knows how to use the greater heal spell plus greater heal pot combination will most likely be surviving pretty good vs somebody who just tries to run around in circles spamming flamestrikes, and perhaps even kill them, because this PvP is about so much more than just flamestrikes and spam, and once you've tried it a few times you'll see.

Weapons are very much needed in this PvP, so is mana potions, greater heal potions, reagents, bandages, timing and armor, you just have to know how to survive a FS dump and then your progress towards greatness starts! This PvP is advanced but once you've learned it I think you'll like it too! :]

Regards,
Hate

But this is only when it comes to duels, right? It doesn't really work like this out in the world, or am I wrong?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Some people will never be a hero fighter but just a wanderer/crafter... why should be spam used against them?
Without that spam they still could try to avoid the spell beeing caused.. now with that spam, they dont know what's coming... :eek:

ps, all the spam spoils the view ingame.. :o

The only thing that I can do is to acustom with that and to wait that in the future, maybe, something changes.
So for now let learn to live with it. but less spam wold be good
thanks

Proximus Wrote:Some people will never be a hero fighter but just a wanderer/crafter... why should be spam used against them?
Without that spam they still could try to avoid the spell beeing caused.. now with that spam, they dont know what's coming... :eek:

ps, all the spam spoils the view ingame.. :o

Valid point. For a shard that is not supposed to be strictly pvp, you are forced to learn it to travel outside of town in case of a crossed path with a murderer.

I would also agree that it does spoil quite a few features in-game.

I try to stay away from these topics because my views on this would cause a war between two sides. This time I had to respond though because he is right on the money.