Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Fs PVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Man, i'm here only to express my opinion about the atual pvp....

Ow, the only thing I see its a bunch of people runing around casting fs-pot-fs, spaming like crazy *****s with that wop. I dont know for what they put bardch on hand if they dont use, only when in torney cause the size of arena dont let they stay far.....I Really dont like that fs pvp, dont have real action with the wepons. I remember IN pvp and dosnt have it there, the wepons was there to cut flash and dosnt to only show u have it, wop what is it??? people needed to have inteligence to cast fs to finish a batle

I dont speak english so dont tell me my english is poor. I know that
its all
Ryuuku Wrote:I dont know for what they put bardch on hand if they dont use, only when in torney cause the size of arena dont let they stay far.....I

Now I got why those arenas were soooo smaaaaallllll, to force you to "use" a weapon ;D
I think that .wop is really a piece of shit... what you want with that? Hide the true power words? So, why you spam Kal Vas Flam and In Vas Mani if you truelly(does this word exist?) use them???
Actually, without weapon you wont kill anyone who know how to duel. Just our pvp doesnt depends only on hits, u cant just press attack last key and win the duel. Weapons wont do all the work for you here
I see... so, INR pvp only works on duels? What happens on a outdoor pvp? Isn't it almost the same but with more place to run?
Gang-Bang Wrote:Actually, without weapon you wont kill anyone who know how to duel. Just our pvp doesnt depends only on hits, u cant just press attack last key and win the duel. Weapons wont do all the work for you here

I know this to be the truth Amen brother Smile
PedroDiLara Wrote:I think that .wop is really a piece of shit... what you want with that? Hide the true power words? So, why you spam Kal Vas Flam and In Vas Mani if you truelly(does this word exist?) use them???

It's about hiding the time WHEN you cast the spell, and also tricking people into thinking you're doing something else than what you're doing. There's a lot of skill involved in the spam even tho it's hard to see when you're new to the shard and just sees a bunch of spamming people coming towards u throwing flamestrikes at you.

Just like Gang-Bang said, here it's not only about weapons, u do need weapons for the most part to kill most good people, but you need to combine it wth good magic as well. The spam is just taking the advanced pvp to another level, once you get good at this pvp you'll see what I mean, and for now just try to learn to live with it :]

Regards,
Hate
PedroDiLara Wrote:I see... so, INR pvp only works on duels? What happens on a outdoor pvp? Isn't it almost the same but with more place to run?

It's the same thing outdoors, but of course if there's a group of players casting a flamestrike at the same time they won't have to use their weapons to kill you, but at which shard would somebody ever have to do that, unless u have .. uh.. 500 hp? Wink
The point is the people only runing in circle spaming and casting fs, I already player in shard with that same pvp and dont liked it.

But I only posted to say what i think, I'm dosnt here to say if the pvp is good or no, i know some people like it. And I cant change it!
like Hate sai trying to learn to live with it :] , cause i like IN!

IN forever...with x or not (better without it )
IN forever, with X or not! (2)

I just can't figure out why are you bringing back old IN weaps if you don't want to change pvp, or weaps are useless
Ryuuku Wrote:The point is the people only runing in circle spaming and casting fs.

And you die from that :eek:
if you know how to pvp, you dont die when people are only fsing you...
Yankovic Wrote:And you die from that :eek:
if you know how to pvp, you dont die when people are only fsing you...

it dosnt matter , everyone die (if u never died u never pvped).... but if pvp can be more fun and interactive why dosnt change something to do it. Cause I don't see funny in hold a mause button over time and hiting 4 butons for macros while milions of word was leaving ur head. I think the people need more skill to cast a speel without be fizzled than cast it hided.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6