Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staffing Days Over

Brandon Wrote:LOLOMGWTFBBQ! Hahah!

I created a thread when IN:R first started and asked about all the abuse on IN1. I was concerned about some GMs that abused on IN1 and I was wondering if IN:R would have some of the same staffers. People started getting all butthurt and said nothing like that ever happened on IN1 and such. Even KM/Coldrake responded and basically went all newb in his response. It was obvious there was favoritism, it was obvious some of the GMs abused.

I despise cheaters! It's even worse when it's a bloody staffer.

This thread makes me laugh so damn hard.

Well anyone that becomes staff would treat some people better than others. If i was staff and there was 2 pages, 1 from a guy i dont know and 1 from a friend id go to my friend first.

I will however agree that IN1 wasnt the most even when it came to staff hehe. There was 2 GM's that liked BoJ so they came on social visists and not just work sometimes.
IN1 was very social so knowing or befriending a GM was as important to your gaming experience as getting a good guild.
I dont blame staff for needed to enjoy them selves since staffing isnt always pure fun.

Obviously though i am against twinking out their player chars. There's better ways to have some fun Smile

Heh, my favorite part was when Samild (4300 skill) got banned for "having a similar IP" to someone Mr Lessert, Admin JT, and GM Ares didn't like. Those were the days Wink.

Those... were.. the days.

Sorry to see you go, props for manning up and letting everyone know straight from you instead of rumors spreading like mad. Always sad to see a staff member leave IN....except that Black Gold guy from IN1 ;/ .nuke ftl.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Slaquer Wrote:Sorry to see you go, props for manning up and letting everyone know straight from you instead of rumors spreading like mad. Always sad to see a staff member leave IN....except that Black Gold guy from IN1 ;/ .nuke ftl.

ehe .RabbiOut

Oh I wasnt expecting this.. I really liked you Vergo..!

Last question, who was your mortal?!?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Sorry I'm not saying who mortal was, there are some problems that probably would arise if I said, so I'm keeping that under wraps if I can.
Unless who I knew on the server really wants me to stay and re-re-re-re-start over, I'm done with IN for good.

I'm going to miss the drive-by fireworks spam. Sad

No need to go on with this.

He made a poor decision, has paid the price and is sorry. We thank him for the effort he made.