Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Developer

Vergo Wrote:Horses
Llamas
Ostards
Zostrichs
Ocklocks

I think that's all, sorry :/ I wish that later on we could add ridgebacks, unicorns, those kirin things, etc etc in the future, but I dont know anything about that yet.
We are keeping the monsters and things mostly like they were on IN, but I can add a few decorations here and there. If you had problems getting places, something was annoying (things that I can fix), those are the kinds of things I would like to know.

Honestly, I'd prefer if we didn't add unicorns, ridgebacks, or any of those other uber unrealistic mounts. I think some oclocks and some colored llamas won't hurt though Smile.

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Honestly, I'd prefer if we didn't add unicorns, ridgebacks, or any of those other uber unrealistic mounts. I think some oclocks and some colored llamas won't hurt though Smile.

Regards.

yea stick to the classic stuff :]

but it would be nice if it were made a bit easier to find and tame these mounts...its quite boring riding horses around since good mounts are too expensive to ride in pvp and not worth buying...could be a nice needed change...mounts were popular on in, nos, xuo, etc but not here...you guys should investigate that a bit ;]

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

I think gating of mounts needs to be disabled though, that was BS considering they only spawned 12-36 hours apart and some newb asses would gate them and then leave them untamed for days...

Regards.

Kitiara Wrote:It was only a suggestion hehe Wink bear rideables r0ckx Big Grin

well when server was on... i saw on t2a next to ophidians lair some monster unreacheble cos they were in a mountain with no access Wink

Was near these coordinates 5850 2659

so if u wanna go and search... Wink

thx anyways Tongue

kk thanks for the info, ill look into it
And yea we most likely will stick to the stuff we always have used. And also, I am adding more than one spawn that are placed in a maze of monsters and SPAWN THERE like on IN1, but I have to get it verified with the upper staff of course. Psst, one is a llama Smile