Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Developer

Hello all!

I'm a new basic developer for IN:X (basic meaning non-scripting, and new meaning new to staff, but not to IN), and I was looking for some input on what you all want done with certain areas of the world.

Keep in mind, this is for Decorations and Spawns ONLY

One main thing I'm going to do is make the world mobs more realistic (not all bunched up and artificial looking, and more realistic types in specific areas).

If you have a long list of suggestions, please PM me, but if it's just one or two things, post here.
Also, please try not to flood too much, which is why I said PM me the long stuff, and please PLEASE Do not post anything negative or flaming. Try to stay positive and helpful, this will help me out a lot.

I'll do my best to reply and let you all know what I've done and/or what I think about your suggestions.

On a side note, I plan on staying with IN and IN:X for as long as it's active, if they will let me say Smile
Basically the main thing that would get in the way is moving, computer malfunction, or college, heh.

Omfg, thank you man, for all work:p I think now everyone will be sure that shard is really going back up!Big Grin
Spawns of new monsters? or wha?^^

Well I doubt I am in charge of saying anything like that, and no I'm not able to change many things that major because that stuff is mostly scripting,

But on a non-scripting level, I will be doing some pretty big stuff.

And just to give you all some leverage, I have decorated and spawned an area that badly needed it, and it has a rewarding ending (although this project still has to be approved by Taran) Smile
Hehe, I wish I could just take screenies and throw it all out there because I'm excited to see what people think, but that would ruin the surprise Smile

Also, I plan to be on the forums as much as I can until they go down, and when the new ones come up, I'll probably be on them as well.

Welcome to In-X! Big Grin

Congratulations on your new assignment at the top Big Grin. I look forward to seeing the changes you make.

Regards.

hey whats up vergo, well good to see that you "seem dedicated" and are doing positive for the shard. As for the ideas on scripting and such, well if you look me up and look at previous post's ive made i put a lot of suggestions and ideas... a lot...

so if u want u can just look me up cause frankly ive typed about suggestions/ideas within the past few months so much im not doing it again:/...

lookin forward to ur changes,

and one thing that ill just add, spawn more colored rides and make them a lot less rare, would make in-x a lot better, only mustang colored rides, at end of dungeon like it's some super elite prize and the taming heres so hard that not many ppl have it and having it at the end of dungeon makes no sense... (yew cripts dungeon)

taming is tough here so even if you add many spawns it will improve the trades for the tamers and stuff and they can make money but not too much per ride dont make it too hard to get because i believe that its gay riding a grey horse forever, and we've all done it for all the time in-x was up...

aside from that, check my posts but i thought id bring that up cause it bugs me and takes a quick sec to write,

peace

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

is this the real vergo, paden?

no

Nope :/
Sorry didn't mean to steal names or anything :o

As for you silverwolf, I plan on adding four+ new spawns, but they are all going to be hard to get, which really isnt that hard at all, becuase I figured out the demon mustang maze myself on the day I found out about it and tried it, and from then on it was easy to just run through. The ones I'm adding are not all as hard as the demon mustang, but some come close.

Just found some interesting ride spawns...

there are more than 5 and they are all not too far apart, all out in the open, and not guarded...

-_-

The ones I'm making though are sweet colors and deserve to be well protected Smile

wait so ur spawning rides in guards protection? meaning only blues can tame them?

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

reapers, xdrags, randommonsternamehere.

(I assume)