Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dungeons (they need fixed)

I am working right now on the hunting system, will fix some dungeons , spawns and making a new brand newbie dungeon

Brand new*, lol

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Smile

Taran Wrote:Hunting alone is a huge risk to take, if you can't survive you will have to face the consequenses. There are resgates outside all dungeons and if you are worried about loosing your items then either get a friend to help you or choose an easier dungeon.

well i disagree there are like 0 healers at ophidian lair havent seen one at all in the hole place except the two towns if u going to put hard creatures there u'd figure the would be some healer in the area not close to enemy but some none the less

also not everyone who plays this game go hunting with others this server is subposed for all not just people that like to pvp pvm is very important even if u pvm one on one!!

Im having a blank wheres the ophidian lair? Do you mean the Terathean Keep in T2A?

If so that my fault and its only that was because im still working on the dungeon.

There is an Anhk there however, so if need be you can res with that.

Lady Minax Wrote:Im having a blank wheres the ophidian lair? Do you mean the Terathean Keep in T2A?

If so that my fault and its only that was because im still working on the dungeon.

There is an Anhk there however, so if need be you can res with that.

NOT TO BE RUDE BUT!!!!!!!!!
wow u still spawning didn't u guys have a whole year like what was being done durning the time u figure the shard should be 100% complete?

well anyway waited 1 year and check it out for 1 week i will not stay no rune books spell books not newbied and **** all for healers where u need them wtf not happy with the long wait to see the amuture shard that only but a few low end staff care about!!

Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:NOT TO BE RUDE BUT!!!!!!!!!
wow u still spawning didn't u guys have a whole year like what was being done durning the time u figure the shard should be 100% complete?

well anyway waited 1 year and check it out for 1 week i will not stay no rune books spell books not newbied and **** all for healers where u need them wtf not happy with the long wait to see the amuture shard that only but a few low end staff care about!!

Spellbooks not newbied? :?

Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:NOT TO BE RUDE BUT!!!!!!!!!

1. I didnt come on as staff until after the the first few months, im not spawning the place im RE-SPAWNING as people want some new monsters etc etc and the terathean keep was pretty boring.

2. RuneBooks are bugged and hopefully will be fixed soon

3. Spellbooks are newbied... except for the ones you buy, and since you start with a newbied spellbook you shouldnt really need to buy one

4. There is a res gate/healer outside of every dungeon, and healers im going to start working on.

Lady Minax Wrote:1. I didnt come on as staff until after the the first few months, im not spawning the place im RE-SPAWNING as people want some new monsters etc etc and the terathean keep was pretty boring.

2. RuneBooks are bugged and hopefully will be fixed soon

3. Spellbooks are newbied... except for the ones you buy, and since you start with a newbied spellbook you shouldnt really need to buy one

4. There is a res gate/healer outside of every dungeon, and healers im going to start working on.

Good stuff, nice to see someones helping Big Grin. I appreciate it, i wish for you to also consider pits runes outside of the dungeons in case of being stuck so that the player does not have to run for 7 hours Big Grin.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:Good stuff, nice to see someones helping Big Grin. I appreciate it, i wish for you to also consider pits runes outside of the dungeons in case of being stuck so that the player does not have to run for 7 hours Big Grin.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Personally im not a fan of pits runes at dungeons... i would consider discussing them with a larger delay though. But again im not in a position to make those decisions just to discuss the options. Smile

Smurtle Wrote:I died once in the bottom level of a dungeon. It took me 45 minutes to run to res, stealth back, die again, over and over. I closed the game and haven't turned it back on since.

those monsters on the shard are insane u just notice them at the other side of the screen and they begin to attack immediately -> no chance