Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Dungeons (they need fixed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

XerXes

Ive posted about this before, and it seems to be an on going problem, the thing is Staff; u need to fix these dungeons, everytime i die i lose all my items b/c of the fact that i CANNOT rez anywhere.. all these teleports dont get you anywhere or hidden spots when you are dead, inwhich means i cannot get to a save spot to load back up to go back by the time my damn body disapears, there needs to be ressureciton ankhs on each lvl, or atleast by the more difficult monsters to give more of us a chance that hunt alone... and the help menu is a joke b/c u can only use it at certain times.... Seriously tho, they need to be fixed b/c i think thats another reason why ppl are leavin the shard b/c its too difficult to make it on your own here, unless u wanna role play the whole time, which isnt for me
Hunting alone is a huge risk to take, if you can't survive you will have to face the consequenses. There are resgates outside all dungeons and if you are worried about loosing your items then either get a friend to help you or choose an easier dungeon.
forget hunting -> waste of time and nerves
go and play slots
Taran Wrote:Hunting alone is a huge risk to take, if you can't survive you will have to face the consequenses. There are resgates outside all dungeons and if you are worried about loosing your items then either get a friend to help you or choose an easier dungeon.

hence why no one hunts anymore.
Duke, u arent right from where u think i got two BA +25 vanqs, two Bardiches +20 vanqs, One hally +20 and two warhammers +20:p
I died once in the bottom level of a dungeon. It took me 45 minutes to run to res, stealth back, die again, over and over. I closed the game and haven't turned it back on since.
I see both sides of the issue. I have been in the position where im stuck at the bottom of a dungeon trying to rez and i understand that its a risk. However at the point it is hard to find trustworthy people to hunt with when im on, so i prefer to hunt solo. It would be nice if you didnt have to run a long time to rez. If i lose my stuff then heck thats the price but my playing time is precious dont make me run around for an hour and a half please.

smoke

Duke Wrote:hence why no one hunts anymore.

LOL EXACTLY

Taran honestly no offence, why do you like everything so hard? like the skill gain and if we die were screwd? its not like that in real life, and you cannot say its because the economy will be ****ed because that pretty much is screwd over. YOU need to start listening to the players demands instead of your own or pretty soon you'll have a shard of gms with no players
smoke Wrote:like the skill gain and if we die were screwd? its not like that in real life

If you die in real life u'r not screwd ? Lol ,you know, the only guy who can respawn irl its Jesus actually Big Grin
Vegeta Wrote:If you die in real life u'r not screwd ? Lol ,you know, the only guy who can respawn irl its Jesus actually Big Grin

and he only respawns every few 1000 years!! apparently... :eek:
Well if u say that At the end of the dungeon u will find nice rewards... it will probably be ok...
but just look the ending monsters of Shame for example:

2 Balrons (The slayer, Collector of souls... etc) and they are boosted so they hit hard etc. when u kill one ( they kill vortex in 4 touch more or less) you can see that the loot is worst than 1 regular Balron... so... WTF! thats what i think.

Lets continue with deceit? probably the hardest dungeon where alone, its imposibble and with 2 also is imposible, there is a room with 3 ancients lichs which they ussualy flame u (75 hp takes their flame). also if u continue to the next rooms (died of course) you will see tons of monsters which probably **** u in a few moments then when u start running OPS you cant move to that way, there is a invisible maze which is a mother****ing maze cos u cant barely move and woops more monsters approaches...

Then we see Hythloth what a gay dungeon is hythloth now..., its a bs.
Nothing Valuable.

Despise = Major BS. there is nothing valuable there.(if they have changed it recently probably is not a bs but i say what i saw.)

Covetous = its nice u can earn money there.

Fire = BS. nothing valuable. I have just read that is gonna be changed.. (nice)

Terathan = PFF Nothing valuable. just Tons of monster. If u have bad luck and all the 20 monsters that are gonna gank u with magical spells...
You will probably die. And if u die you will lose everything cos its disproportionate the number of monsters u can find there. I think terathan could be one of the most active dungeons for players.

Kaldhun = nice u can earn money.

Brit sewers = shit only rats there?

Destard = nice u can earn money there.

Wrong = i didnt finished it but its valuable because there is a nice monster there.

Ice = psssss, I dont see it very valuable. probabbly could be better if u add a nice spawn monster there, also taking out the rat camp and put other things better than that....

The rest of the dungeons dont know if they are on or not so im not gonna say nothing about them.

Well also I think that there should be some dungeons for teams not a great number of mates in one group. and other dungeons with nice profits
cos there is a lot of people that likes to go alone to the dungeons hopping there is a nice reward there.

PS: I enjoy a lot with the way that some dungeons are done as shame, etc.. the problem i see is that sometimes there are tons of mages which means practically die at one second.

What i mean is that a lot of people like to play Solo, new people ussualy play alone so they need dungeons rewards ( what i mean with this is that there should be nice monsters at the end of some dungeons which gives nice rewards Wink ).

see u around
Kitiara Wrote:PS: I enjoy a lot with the way that some dungeons are done as shame, etc.. the problem i see is that sometimes there are tons of mages which means practically die at one second.

What i mean is that a lot of people like to play Solo, new people ussualy play alone so they need dungeons rewards ( what i mean with this is that there should be nice monsters at the end of some dungeons which gives nice rewards Wink ).

see u around

I agree with you, Kitiara. The main problem which I see is that monsters at IN-X have RunUO intelligence, so you should't put so many monsters respawns alltogether. RunUO AI + Precast = You are dead
Not to mention the fact that when you die, you will not be able to get your things from your corpse if you are surrounded by dozens of magicians , hehe.
The fact that at the end of the hard dungeons there isn't any reward, makes people to stay away from those dungeons.
Pages: 1 2