Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vote People

Well, ive been in many shards and they have vote stones with rewards.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Its still immoral. Do you want this shard to be remembered for its immoral acts of bribery, or its willingness to strive for a better shard that attracts people honestly?

The choice is ultimately the staff's, but, they too know that immorality and improper ethics is not going to help.

You can help various ways very easily.

Make a flyer with the info of the shard and details on how to get started, staple them around the citie's light polls. Ask internet cafes if you can advertise, etc.

Its not just the staff's job to entice new members. I just got me a printer/scanner/photo 8 in 1 card read. I plan to start advertising locally. My town is filled with redneck drunks, but the kids, the kids are mostly military, looking for a way out.

word.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Lol, i dont think making flyers will work here in my country... lol!!

Quote:Its still immoral. Do you want this shard to be remembered for its immoral acts of bribery, or its willingness to strive for a better shard that attracts people honestly?

What do you think people will say after the shard shuts down ´Oh yeah, i remember it, they suk cause they had voting stones with a reward:eek:´???

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I prefer an inmoral server with 400 player or 600 players than a server that if we dont do nothing it will gonna die so it all depends.

500 gps per voting nobody is gonna do it if its 1k probably...
Also there should have been vet rewards that makes people enjoy more

BODS should be also for all the craft skills that makes people enjoy with crafting and look for new bod quests so make funnier the game.

There should be like i said a long time ago rideables with normal colours like red - blue... so that gives more colour to the server and rare spawns so rare always will be rare and normal colours just shit normal colours that benefits the server and probably people can fit with their armor not as good as a mythril or gold one but with a blue suck and yellow suck u make people happier. ---> this dont break the economy nor makes rare spawns cost less.

well i hope taran read these things and if he like em just implement em. cos are quite simple to do... in my opinion.. bods = activate a command i think it was. vet rewards are not very complicated. spawns = spawns over t2a instead of being 100 llama normal then 50 normal 50 with different normal colours (reds greens, blues, yellows orange...) this ones if u want can be a lil harder than normal llamas

etc there are a lot of possible ways to make even funnier the game.

autossuply pits whre u only have to risk ur money etc...

Let me get this straight? You want a 400 - 600 player base but cant take 60 seconds to click a couple of buttons for nothing... you want 1000gold for it.... why dont we just give everyone 1000gp a day to play with us whilst were at it? :|

Seriously why cant you just vote for the fact that its going to get us players and improve your own enjoyment? o.O Remember more players, voting = more players hence voting = more fun Wink

I think the Pk's are turning softie *shy-face* I vote as much as i can :o

Lady Minax Wrote:Let me get this straight? You want a 400 - 600 player base but cant take 60 seconds to click a couple of buttons for nothing... you want 1000gold for it.... why dont we just give everyone 1000gp a day to play with us whilst were at it? :|

Seriously why cant you just vote for the fact that its going to get us players and improve your own enjoyment? o.O Remember more players, voting = more players hence voting = more fun Wink

1º who said that i didnt vote? dont even talk if u dont know if i vote or not. i ussualy vote. I dont mind if u put rewards or not on Inx for voting just as i said i want more fun in the game and almost as 4 weeks ago 225 players for me is nice of course i want more, this makes funnier the game.

2º i know places in inx for winning money enough in low time just for having only a shit 1k.

3º is what i said before with 1k i dont do nothing, my skills are nice for pvp. i only need more scribe. and crafts alchemy 91 so i dont need no one to buy pots.

people is very lazy so for some people 500 gps or 1k is nothing.

Other thing should be... why if maka when he was in, could send all the players gumps for voting.. and putting a stone of vote should be illegal.

dont understand that... lol Wink

regards

Kitiara Wrote:1º who said that i didnt vote? dont even talk if u dont know if i vote or not. i ussualy vote. I dont mind if u put rewards or not on Inx for voting just as i said i want more fun in the game and almost as 4 weeks ago 225 players for me is nice of course i want more, this makes funnier the game.

2º i know places in inx for winning money enough in low time just for having only a shit 1k.

3º is what i said before with 1k i dont do nothing, my skills are nice for pvp. i only need more scribe. and crafts alchemy 91 so i dont need no one to buy pots.

people is very lazy so for some people 500 gps or 1k is nothing.

Other thing should be... why if maka when he was in, could send all the players gumps for voting.. and putting a stone of vote should be illegal.

dont understand that... lol Wink

regards

1. I didnt mean just you, it seems be the the general concesus across the shard.

2. I didnt understand sorry

3. ok

As for the gump, the gump doesnt give you any reward you can simply close it if you wish. Voting stones are a viable option however you can not give people gold to vote! Smile

cant play until you vote at login=very good

no need for rewards consider it your gift to the staff and devs for all they have done

I dont agree with maxkicker, that will be really annoying.!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I think that we should just promote voting on the site and the staff should mention it when they come online. I dont think gumps should pop up because the injection users "like myself" will crash because of client problems.

We should encourage voting since it is very important to the growth of the shard but not force it Big Grin.