Its new month in Connect UO so the votes were reset

voted...not sure if it makes much diff

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

I still think there should be a reward like 500gp for voting, 500gp its shit. And people dont vote for the benefit of the server so...

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

It drops 1-2 per couple of days, or a week..I've lost count.

Kepi Wrote:I still think there should be a reward like 500gp for voting, 500gp its shit. And people dont vote for the benefit of the server so...

Pretty sure your not allowed to offer incentives to vote... :doubt:

Probably should.

Wouldn't be hard, I'm assuming, to make a vote stone/GP stone that can be only used once a day.

Smurtle Wrote:Probably should.

Wouldn't be hard, I'm assuming, to make a vote stone/GP stone that can be only used once a day.

If you do they remove you from the list im pretty sure. Sad

Nope Im pretty sure they dont do that

They dont remove you from the list, but a vote stone wouldnt do shit. Almost anyone vote for the benefit of the shard, yesterday i logged in Dimension Shard(the one that is number 1 or 2) and they have a vote stone with a 500gp reward and they have alot of votes a day. Or maybe a .vote command.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I also thought they removed you from the list if you bribed ppl to vote, maybe that only applies to some of the voting sites or else they changed it.

they used to ban you for bribery. Now i think they simply dont care anymore

They do remove a shard from the list if this happens and it's reported !