Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maka (if you read this)

Don't tease me.

Squeeze me!

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

First off, Maka is not viewing the forums at the moment, so he won't be able to see your post unless somebody directs him into it. However, Maka should be back pretty soon after we've entered the new year of 2008. So will Nasir and some other people who has been away for a while. Taran will also return from his short break over Christmas and New Years Eve, so in my eyes the year of 2008 will be a great year for Imagine Nation - Xtreme!

Maka was (and still is) an key a key element at this shard. I think his return will help out a lot. It is hard for one man (Taran) to script everything at the shard by himself, no matter how good he is at it. Since both Nasir and Maka will return we should have a real great scripting group ready to fix all these scripts that still has to be fixed.

In the early 2008 I have a feeling that:
  • Players Vs Monsters should get even further improved to make hunting even more fun for you all!
  • Player Vs Player duels should get even further balanced, within the boundaries of the agreement of the merge, to try and satisfy your needs, but still not ruin the feeling of our PvP-style.
  • A lot of bugs, exploits (if found), and minor flaws that we/you find should be fixed a lot faster.
That plus much more is what I expect to happen in the early 2008.

With that being said I would also like to say that I do not believe that the player decrease is as "bad" as it may look at this point. A lot of people is going away over christmas and new years eve, not a lot of people is spending it at their computers macroing or playing. When all the holidays are over I have a feeling that we'll grow quite a lot again. Of course the return of Maka, Nasir and Taran should help the client count raise even further, since some people may have quit because they felt that "the key elements" left, but that's not at all the case.

Here's why I think they had to take a break:
  • Everybody needs a break every now and then, Maka needed one, his computer broke, and that was a good time for him to take that break and gather his strength.
  • Nasirs computer broke too, same thing goes for him.
  • Unfortionantly Taran had to work and script for three scripters all on his own during this time, and it is not hard to understand that that can burn out anybody, so Taran needed a short break, but he'll be back as well with the others after new years eve.
So to summarize it all:
I think the client count will raise a lot, and I think the flaws will be taken care of, and I think we will be balanced the PvP and PvM a lot, plus much much more! Now lets celebrate the new year, the return of the admins, and the raise of Imagine Nation - Xtreme, once again!

Regards,
Hate

Well if you need any help php website related don't be afraid to ask Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

If you guys need any help pwning anything, Don't be afraid to ask Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]