Imagine Nation Forums
Maka (if you read this) - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Maka (if you read this) (/showthread.php?tid=2326)

Pages: 1 2

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Silverwolf - 12-28-2007

Hey, this is towards maka, i'm just curious to know if he even reads over the forums since i havent spoken/seen him in a long while. I'm also curious to know how everythings going and when you plan to make a return here. I believe I speak from behalf of the server when im saying that we're all waiting on your return. you were a key element, along with taran and the rest of the staff team, when making this shard, especially when it came to scripting.

Without you, as it stands, the server is dying. I don't know what you're going IRL, not that its any of my business, but id like to know what happened to that pc of yours and when you plan to come back and put this server back on its feet. I understand you put countless hours in putting this server up and people wanted it up, as the online population reflected this during the first month of INX. We need new scripts, and players have tons of ideas that were suggested and some, or alot, should be considered and implemented.

I hope you come back really soon, because it would be a shame to see this server die after you and taran and the other staff put a lot of work into it, especially you when it came into the scripting.

So if you read this just update us on whats going on because the player base is dropping everyday, and well for most of the population here, INX is the last server before they quit UO, and no one wants to have their last memories on UO on a shard that died and they spent countless hours training on,the same goes with the staff which helped run this server.

PS: When you get back too, just msn me, I got some ideas I rounded up which can really help here... I have a good idea of what people want, ive read many posts and believe i can help out when it comes to giving ideas, and so can many others.

Peace.

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Aghast - 12-28-2007

I believe the gansta owes me a sphinx!

Maka (if you read this) - imported_ScareCrow - 12-28-2007

Silverwolf Wrote:Hey, this is towards maka, i'm just curious to know if he even reads over the forums since i havent spoken/seen him in a long while. I'm also curious to know how everythings going and when you plan to make a return here. I believe I speak from behalf of the server when im saying that we're all waiting on your return. you were a key element, along with taran and the rest of the staff team, when making this shard, especially when it came to scripting.

Without you, as it stands, the server is dying. I don't know what you're going IRL, not that its any of my business, but id like to know what happened to that pc of yours and when you plan to come back and put this server back on its feet. I understand you put countless hours in putting this server up and people wanted it up, as the online population reflected this during the first month of INX. We need new scripts, and players have tons of ideas that were suggested and some, or alot, should be considered and implemented.

I hope you come back really soon, because it would be a shame to see this server die after you and taran and the other staff put a lot of work into it, especially you when it came into the scripting.

So if you read this just update us on whats going on because the player base is dropping everyday, and well for most of the population here, INX is the last server before they quit UO, and no one wants to have their last memories on UO on a shard that died and they spent countless hours training on,the same goes with the staff which helped run this server.

PS: When you get back too, just msn me, I got some ideas I rounded up which can really help here... I have a good idea of what people want, ive read many posts and believe i can help out when it comes to giving ideas, and so can many others.

Peace.

word bro. Agreed, I have some ideas for you too Maka. Peace

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Joe Black - 12-28-2007

x4 i also agree and well worded silver, maka pm me and i shall give u my ideas as i think it will benefit the ganking pvp alot

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Silverwolf - 12-29-2007

bump

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Duke - 12-29-2007

I would also like to know the actual date of makas return

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Tiesto - 12-29-2007

taran said something like he is already back , but im not sure

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Smurtle - 12-29-2007

Half the things you post could be, should be deleted or posted elsewhere. They post here because it has a better chance of being read by more than one person.

Maka (if you read this) - Galens - 12-29-2007

Go here. Please no flaming.

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3113

Read all before you post your thoughts, we might have already discussed them, add more if you wish.

Maka (if you read this) - imported_maxkicker - 12-29-2007

Galens Wrote:Go here. Please no flaming.

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3113

Read all before you post your thoughts, we might have already discussed them, add more if you wish.

glad to see you edited your post and taking my advice:lol:

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Silverwolf - 12-29-2007

Smurtle Wrote:Half the things you post could be, should be deleted or posted elsewhere. They post here because it has a better chance of being read by more than one person.

=]

Maka (if you read this) - imported_Smurtle - 12-30-2007

That's the attitude a lot are referring to. I'm keeping it civil by stating you shouldn't be so quick to tell people where to go and what to do, but you seem to meet a lot of posts with this generic sarcasm, which only discredits anything you'll ever post from now on, in my eyes and most others.

You're entitled to your opinions but not when they begin to affect other people negatively.

Your intentions may be true and worthwhile but you're losing conviction when you let harsh words or attitudes cloud your other good posts.

I'm sorry but I think you're full of shit and you need to leave the people here alone.

And for editing purposes- his post wasn't even directed to you. Why can't he post here? It's directed to one person who browses the forums and the general area is most commonly read. It's only common sense to post here.

You shouldn't have posted here, nor should I. Maka alone or staff should be the only ones to respond.