Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Read This.

I remember Maka saying he would make the damage from EV and Explo based on AR. It never got implemented though.
I have made them based on AR on my local server, and if the staff thinks my algo is good then I will apply my change to INX.

I dont see "major problems" in the pvp, theres are just problems scattered around everywhere.. The world in general is missing alot, i know it's hard with one scriptor but the shard was released way too early then. If we fix this soon, playerbase will come back, theres no doubt about it. We need to fix the problem though, without touching the agreement.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Hate Wrote:Give me a link to that suggestion you made and I will read through it and answer with my input on what you wrote.
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showpost.php?...stcount=45

If you look at the thread, there were a few replies that challenged my suggestions, and my responses to those challenges might also interest you.

And, Im not leaving yet. Right now, I have more important things than UO to tend to. However, Im sticking around hoping for the best.

Also, just for clarification, I dont expect changes to be made overnight. I dont even expect a deadline on them. I just expect that the staff will at least agree with reasonable change proposals, and promise that they will do their best to eventually make them a reality. So basically, as long as the staff continues to read and understand what the players want, and keep trying to move toward a compromise, Ill still be here.

what i dont understand is why therre changing the pvp..? explosion and energy bolt naked? we agreed on not chaning the ****ing pvp this is becoming more and more like in jesus ****ing christ you guys make me so mad i swear to god.. the only reason xuo pvpers are here is BECAUSE OF THE PVP NOW LEAVE IT THE **** ALONE JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!

I see the changes currently being made with Exp and Ebolt not bad at all. This increases the use of armor, cus for once, I will have a use for those 5000 e bolt scrolls I have lying in my home. Just try walking around naked now. :evil:

Tested it, Ebolt deals 30 damage to naked and only takes like 16 mana i believe, strong. Kool.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]