Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Please Read This.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so. I feel like completly deleting the PVM and only putting Extreme monsters. Nomore Roleplaying and statics should be deleted because its ruining our economy, look how many red pkers are leaving because most newbs stand around Britain pretending their elephants that just got off "planet Retard." So we should change this because it is drastically hurting the shards population and if we don't do something now the shard will die...

K NOT!.. imagine i wrote that and i was seriouse.. thats what i think of you guys talking about the pvp, EXACT same, just the XUO players are dealing with the changes and merge, learn to keep it to yourselves please.

The staff are great at the moment, we need more actives at midnight - 4 am Eastern time as i already talked to staff about. Every staff member is doing their part. The pvp style is perfect the way it is, just learn it and stop crying because you die alot. PVM is fine, everyone has to deal with killing the monsters, Roleplayers are good, make the shard fun.

I seriously think that you should all just speculate what the staff has decided, they made is crystal clear that the pvp stays as is. You guys jittering and complaining will not change this. I respect all of your opinions EXCEPT Galens because i know for a fact that he hates us because of what me and smoke did to him. He does bring up some good points sometimes but, most of them start fights and are useless to life. I personally think that you should all go watch the rep/reg tournys and see what people do, see how much skill it takes, dont watch two newbs duel n b like OMFG 2 FS DEAD!~ PVPS SO EASY., thats not the pvp, ive been in duels that lasted hours against people like GM hate, Silver, Maka. I honestly think that you should value the PVP because it is a unique system and we as the XUO players that remain only have this shard to play it. We were promised our pvp and we would like it to stay because if it does not, there is no use for us to play Ultima Online since we were accustomed to a PVP shard. I like the changes immplemented but at the same time i find it VERY difficult to cope with everything but im trying my best. I hope you will all try and learn the PVP and see with your own eyes if you like it, im willing to help you guys learn PVP if you'd like, just so that our shard can work, were like a family, we all have our disagree-ments but at the end of the day they don't matter as long as we all just get along and work together. Pretty funny for a PK to say but that's what i actually think.

Lets Make THis Shit WORK!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Scarecrow [Prototype]
Well you guys kinda dont understand the shard has only been up for like 3 months. Most shards dont even have more than 10 players at that time. But we already have more than 200 and like 100 usually on. This is pretty good I mean plus its christmas who wants to kill on christmas? I think everyone should just wait awhile after all the new players get all their skills up and start pvping. I mean good for you if you got all your good skills gmed the first month I mean I almost gmed most of the skills I wanted in 4 days so far, but for the players that take time wait until they are done.
For once I have to agree. I mean, come on, let's get rid of all those elephants! Who needs them? They're from Planet RETARD! Big Grin
I think that you should all take a look at what Scarecrow wrote, because he made some very good valid points of what may happen if we decided to change the PvP too much. He also explained why it would be very unfair towards the XUO players of this merge if we decided to change stuff like that.

Well said Scarecrow. <3

Regards,
Hate
Ill be elsewhere soon you'll be rid of me.. enjoy your pvp although others and I would still like you to implement a use for colored armors.. and a wider array of weapon choice and balanced scenario in pvp. Confusedurprised:

Thank you Taran for making me an account I appreciate it wholeheartedly.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas. Big Grin
Rofl roflroflrofl omgomgomgzomgzomgzomg roflFTW/WTF n00bn00bn00b (scrolling FS, IJS, PROT, FS)

I'm just sick of all the 14 year olds acting like 10 year olds; wish they'd grow up and keep the game enjoyable.

ROFLROFLROFLZOMGN00B.

But yea, let's not change anything drastically, especially if it'll make the game more balanced.

Regards.
hey samild just got back from washington dc, where the **** is my mustang Big Grin
If we're talking about being "unfair" to "XUO players" then what about being unfair to "IN players"? This shard is way different then IN1, and yea yea we got the world blah blah good shit, but the thing is, we didn't really get the world. All this stuff was new to me when I logged in, I didn't know where anything was. The RPers don't even have their RP, not many people RP cause it don't make sense here when you get some 14 year old kid from Uzbekistan or Cuba or some shit going "ROFL NOOB ASS RPER JAJAJA" I could keep going with examples and shit but I won't, I will say that this shard is nothing like IN and I don't think it ever will be, which is why I have quit playing about 1-2 mos ago, not to say I won't be back, just waiting to see what happens. I think the "XUO players" and staff also should really stop saying we got the better end of the deal, cause I played IN since April 2001 and I can say 150% we got the shit end of the deal, worldwise, RP wise, PVP wise, etc. I really think we need to come to some sort of compromise, I read a post the other day about colored weapons and someone said that they don't believe colored weapons would be good cause of the stupid e-peen R/R crap. This stupid colored stuff brings people to the shard who like to collect and have variety. I think all of us a whole, all of us INX players, not XUO/IN players, INX players, should really get some serious things worked out or this shard is gonna die no matter what you do as staff.
Slaquer Wrote:The RPers don't even have their RP, not many people RP cause it don't make sense here when you get some 14 year old kid from Uzbekistan or Cuba or some shit going "ROFL NOOB ASS RPER JAJAJA"

Let the kids be kids. Let people come from wherever they come.
Ah, I don't think many people say "ROFL NOOB ASS RPER". Moreover, if you feel harrased, denounce it. It's a rule. You have to be able to RP when you want at this shard and ruining someone's RP is punished Wink

Galens

no, he's right. It's more like

Knob, nub, nubbage, ******, ***, *****, punkass, jejeje, jijiji, jajaja, etc. That's all it is. Those are mostly the pvper's Where is the fun in even pvping on that level?? The language alone makes you lose interest in that aspect of the game already, or at least, it does me. Dueling can be quite fun, pvp is the ultimate reason to play UO, other than Decoration, but the generation that exists today, ruins it. The result will be another pvp shard. Wow thats so rofl jejeje haxorknobagehaxormyboxor ... bullshit...

The post about us INer's getting the better end of the deal, being bullshit, he's right. All we inherited was land to run around on. The monster system is totally weak. The fighting AI is incredibly bullshit, along with their drop ratio. Who ever thought you could get a weapon of hardening or fortification from medium level (based monster according to INX, not IN) monsters such as daemon knight, or barney. What, 3 ev's? Not even that much 1 daemon, 1 ev, hundred arrows, its over. No strategy involved anymore for monster hunting. The decoration items are even worst aswell. Fishing consists of nearly 1/4th or 1/3rd of the deco in this game. To my knowledge, nearly half the craftable decorations have been taken away from the scripts aswell. This includes stone and marble.

For rper's, its mostly deco and hunting, deco including crafting skills.

So what did we get, other than children to run their asses instead of their mouths?
Hey... Well it's my first day back from being banned haha so i read up a little so see what was going on... well only thing i have to say is, I dont care anymore about the pvp, the pvm, the pve anything... If it means changing things around to suite the players of the shard, to make people like the pvp and pvm, im all for it. I've enjoyed the pvp, xuo style, for all the years its been here... Although i would like to see some changes to it always, not major, but minor, which can make other spells more usefull, and same with weapons and armors...

I agree with the IN players in the way they look at things, well certain things... I always look at things in a neutural prospective, and well ive come across somethings that must be changed...

We need variety, im not going to go into depth, but one thing i must say we have to change is the way its too hard to get things here... i recently went over to diff shards to see what made them successfull and what attracts servers and ive come across a few things....

first off, things here are way to hard to get... i dont like how these rides are too rare, and the lack of collectables....

we should make BOC's that make allow us to have certain hammers, items, etc... that will only be attainable by BOC's ( bulk order deeds ).

we need to allow players to get their hands on things such as rides, armors, weapons, verieties... maybe implement the industructable surpassingly accurate hardening etc.... this way theres a list of items u can get....

here as it stands u get a vanq bard and ur done... atleast that way theres various combos of weapons and their strengths.... etc...

as i said im not going into depth cause i hate typing and frankly i type for nothign sometimes cause not many ppl read it and take it into consideration... id rather speak to maka or an admin or high staff who will write this down and forward it on...

so yeah, various rides, orns, ost, llamas, collored all colors, etc... we need more things here... at the moment all u need is pots,scrolls,armor, ride... its boring... not enough collectables, everything is too hard to attain and people dont like that... i went to this +1200 server and i saw how easy it was to attain certain things that associate around pvp and how hard it was to get other things that were pvm/rp based... i like how it is and so do the players, and the populations reflects it.

we need DIVERSITY.... we lack too much of that.... on big issue too is the team tourney tickets. these things are too useless and should be removed... they have no value and everyone just double clicks them... if you want them implemented, make them have a good reason to have them because right now no one cares about them... and thats whats being handed out in events??

also... CHANGE THE DAMN TOURNIES. always a rep, or reg... wheres the monster bashs, ctf's, etc... once again DIVERSITY... we need scripted 1vs1 tournies... no need for gms anymore, time to upgrade... ive seen shards run off scripts and its flawless... u signup at an npc and he takes u guys and sets u up randomly and script teles u when its ur time to duel...

i have other ideas which i must speak to gm cause im not typing anymore, just a taste of what i think...

KEYWORD to the staff here at INX: we need DIVERSITY... we need more items, craftables, etc...
Im not going to argue anymore. Im just going to state the obvious.

The shard's population has dropped by half.

The most major issue is obviously PvP, and, in two completely different poles, only ~1/3 of the shard has voted that they are satisfied with the current PvP.

Here are you options:
1) Make the requested reasonable changes and try to make the shard even better than you imagined.

2) Don't make the requested changes and simply hope the current trend ends.

Period.

With option (1), you might feel like you are simply folding just to make the numbers. That is understandable. On the other hand, with option (2), you might always feel like you could have made something better, and that you simply chose not to. It is a battle with your own pride either way (folding too easily, or facing failure). You just have to decide if you want to make it more like a hobby (do what makes you happy) or more like a business (do what makes others - "customers" - happy).

I know you are being faced with changes greater than you originally wanted. But, to make another business reference, sometimes such changes are necessary to make a brighter future possible. Hell, my business started off as a production shop selling hand-made car parts that were for manually cut, drilled, welded, and finished. When that didn't work out like I wanted, I got into the custom parts game (like making custom headers for a Mercedes AMG). Now I am focusing almost entirely on production of computer-machined parts in not only the automotive industry, but in others as well.

There is tons of stuff that could be said about what has been or what is "fair." Just know that, often, fairness and realism are at odds. You can be fair to a relative few, or be realistic and make necessary changes for many. For example, fairness is why the U.S. is turning to shit.
Pages: 1 2 3