Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just for the record..(Viz's Personal Life)

Eighty Swords Wrote:sounds like you're trying to abduct him LOL Big Grin

'little boy, want some candy?'
'ok'
'get in my car!'

wtf do you want a 15 year old to do? get a full time job working at mcdonalds earning minimum wage the rest of their life living in a ghetto? atleast smoke is going to school, and at 15 you're in highschool btw. oh wait, you must be one of those 12 year old dumbasses still in grade 3... i feel sorry for you.

btw, you're a p*ssy. you try insulting him but then turn around and 1/2 appologize... LOL

I don't think anyone would miss him if he showed up face down in a drainage ditch.

What's wrong with having responsibility, work, and maturity at 15? That's why half of the people in the world end up 25 year-olds working at McDonalds.

If you can't balance a part-time job while in high school you'll never make it in college. Pathetic moron.

Galens Wrote:*Sigh*

Holier than thou gets old.

Smurtle Wrote:What's wrong with having responsibility, work, and maturity at 15? That's why half of the people in the world end up 25 year-olds working at McDonalds.

If you can't balance a part-time job while in high school you'll never make it in college. Pathetic moron.

i never said there was a problem with any of that, i was saying there WOULD be a problem if people here expected a 15 year old to drop outta highschool and work at a dead end job for the rest of their lives. you missed my point, FULL TIME vs PART TIME = big difference.

if you're taking a stab at me with the '25 year-olds working at McDonalds' comment, i was 16-17 when i worked there, so nice try Smile. i did exactly what you're suggesting; a balance between work, school, and leisure.

finally, the words 'pathetic moron' don't apply to me when i come to the defense of a friend, or when i'm doing damn good in college. ffs i was tutoring 5 people at once before final exams. ask scare or silver, they know when it comes to school im on top of my shit.

Hi, Im Scarecrow :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

hi, my name is joe and im an alcoholic.

Yeeee Alcoholll babyy!!

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]