Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just for the record..(Viz's Personal Life)

smoke Wrote:for viz, i heard hes in jail? like wtf why is he a gm if he is in jail lol? i think that kind of shows what kind of person he is also by breaking the law he might cheat in the game?

Sorick Wrote:And who cares about viz breaking the law? Im pretty sure a lot of people break to law, like smoking weed or carrying drugs... Please leave the real life out of the game kinda because you got no reason to start getting into their personal life i think.

Just so this clears this one up right away.. And because all the players are so interested in my personal life. I work as a New York State Correctional Officer full time. I am in jail but im on the other side of the bars.. I also was a part time police officer on the side.. I recently quit the PD because I transfured to another jail that is about 3 hours away from where I live. Wich in turn means I have to move.. I currently got a house. But can not move in until jan 5th.. I have 2 kids that do not live with me and im currently going to start a custody battle to get full custody of them because my ex is with a ex convict and things are not going very well and both of my kids want to live with me..

I am currently staying at a relitives house that is about a hour and a half from where I work.. (Long drive every day) I need the money so I work alot of overtime wich means 17 hour days... and on those days I sleep on a hard wood floor in a empty house that I will be moving in to.

Just so everyone know's and is so interested in my personal life things can be ALOT worse off then a gm not answering your page. Or a gm not being on when you want your spell book dyed.. I did 3 years in the military and was one of the first military personel that steped foot over the berm in Iraq in 2002. I have seen alot of people get killed.. I have seen alot of my friends get killed.. As a police officer I have seen kids lose there parents in drunken car accedents.. I have seen kids get killed from other drunk drivers killing them..

As for christmas. I have to work on christmas day from 3pm till 11pm and because I don't want to be a burdon at my relitives house Im going to be spending it alone in a house that has no tv or anything for that matter.. just power and heat by myself.. My wife will be spending it alone 3 1/2 hours away also because she is from british columbia canada and she doesn't have any family here.. and my kids will be spending christmas with there mother and her ex convict boyfriend..

As far as gming.. I used to enjoy it. on INR I held alot of events and it was my get away from the real life.. As for now.. I am really starting to get pissed off every time I log on because of all the *****ing and complaining.. Every one here needs a reality check. If your damn name on your spell book doesn't get changed and that is the worst thing that happends to you all day... I would say that is a pretty damn good day. But no.. more then likely you will start a post complaining that staff does nothing and the shard sux and the gm's are inactive or there is a gm that is in jail.. COME ON... Get the **** over yourself..

I rambled enough.. I won't have access again to a comp until after christmas some time..

So flame me all you want becauese I won't be reading it.. I have to report back to "JAIL" in a couple of hours..

As far as any other personal questions you might want to know about me you maybe might want to ASK first before you start putting it out there that somone is in jail and that shows what kinda guy I am..

And speaking of that SMOKE. If your ever in or near NY I would like to take you out to lunch or somthing because I would really like to have a talk with you.

Pardon him Viz, he is just an ignorant Stupid kid who just got 15 years old last week....... You cant expect much from someone with a Small brain :/ he is still living with mommy and going to Elementary School :/ he knows nothing about Real life Living.

Smoke you are a really ****ing idiot dude i would like to meet you irl, in fact i remenber a pic of you, a stupid white french fat boy sitting on a pc all day eating French Fries.

Im sorry i had to insult you but meh, you deserve it, i have never seen such an arrogant kid im my life.

YOU OWN VIZ AN APOLOGY YOU TWAT

I didn't read your full post, and I've never talked to you, but ignore the ignorant children. Unfortunately there are a lot here so it's difficult sometimes, but cheer up, you know how your life is, you know yourself.

you got my full respect buddy, seriously.. there was no need to explain yourself over here, yet you had the guts to do it..pointing out every single matter of your current life style right now.All i have to say is that i really hope the things going on with your life get much better , like getting the full custody of your kids, cause i dont know what it feels like when feeling " alone " but thats what i got from your post and eh..kinda sucks man..

regards

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Sad
Take care, Viz.

good luck with your shiesa, hope you win!

I really hope 2008 will be a nice year for you Viz, I hope you get full moved and get your childrens cause it suks being alone. But do not even worry by logging in to UO, Ive never complained cause of GM inactive because i know they got a life aswell! And Smoke, do you think he will care to cheat in a damn pc game with all the problems he has in real life???? Get a life smoke!

Take care Vizz!!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

that's a good reality check for a lot of the babies here, uo is priority 101 of 100. ie it doesnt even make the f*cking list so stop *****ing. if its your first priority you need to focus on school or work a little bit more. but that's just a suggestion.

do what you gotta do viz.

Viz Wrote:And speaking of that SMOKE. If your ever in or near NY I would like to take you out to lunch or somthing because I would really like to have a talk with you.

sounds like you're trying to abduct him LOL Big Grin

'little boy, want some candy?'
'ok'
'get in my car!'

Cailey Wrote:Pardon him Viz, he is just an ignorant Stupid kid who just got 15 years old last week....... You cant expect much from someone with a Small brain :/ he is still living with mommy and going to Elementary School :/ he knows nothing about Real life Living.

Smoke you are a really ****ing idiot dude i would like to meet you irl, in fact i remenber a pic of you, a stupid white french fat boy sitting on a pc all day eating French Fries.

Im sorry i had to insult you but meh, you deserve it, i have never seen such an arrogant kid im my life.

YOU OWN VIZ AN APOLOGY YOU TWAT

wtf do you want a 15 year old to do? get a full time job working at mcdonalds earning minimum wage the rest of their life living in a ghetto? atleast smoke is going to school, and at 15 you're in highschool btw. oh wait, you must be one of those 12 year old dumbasses still in grade 3... i feel sorry for you.

btw, you're a p*ssy. you try insulting him but then turn around and 1/2 appologize... LOL

I just cleared what everyone already knows, that smoke aka jamie is a jerk... We know he is your friend irl but defending him will take you nowhere hahSmile

he is a douchebag and talking about mcdonals, isnt it were you Actually work? LOL , damm i think i shitted on me self !!!!!!

Cailey Wrote:I just cleared what everyone already knows, that smoke aka jamie is a jerk... We know he is your friend irl but defending him will take you nowhere hahSmile

he is a douchebag and talking about mcdonals, isnt it were you Actually work? LOL , damm i think i shitted on me self !!!!!!

If you got a problem with me insulting him, we can settle it up, but dont forget to bring me a Big Mac please, i love those Smile see ya on the park!

well obivously if you know my irl name and where dl worked i know you in real life and then that means your not important. *cough cough* prolly afraz who likes to talk shit when he spend 2 weeks straight trying to gm mining LOL.. yes im a jerk and im a kid so get some new jokes because that shits gettin old and i start laughin at it my self..

and for viz i didn't ask for your situation life story etc no offense, all i asked is why your a gm when you can't do anything from where you are from

lol smoke 15? no pubic hair yet Big Grin
this is internet everyone dont take seriously

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Cailey Wrote:he is a douchebag and talking about mcdonals, isnt it were you Actually work? LOL , damm i think i shitted on me self !!!!!!

yea i worked at mcdonalds PART TIME for 2 1/2 years while i was studying. now the difference between us is that was a parttime job for me, where as you'll probably end up working there full time for the rest of your life.