Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skill gain a lil too slow?

I agree with Scarecrow....if it was slow, I wouldn't have been able to get to 80 magery in less than 2 days, and I didn't even really try to macro constantly.

This is a signature.

Dude, Magery gain is not slow at all! AFK-macroing is allowed.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Kev Wrote:I played OSI for 2 yrs and I can ezily 7x within 2 weeks, u work over 48 hours a week, i work over 70 hours a week, u've got over 700k a keep and a guild, i bet u got those from character transfer, becuz there is no way that u make that much money if u start from scratch, correct me if i am wrong.

Consider yourself corrected. I started day one of IN-X, with NO transfer. If you read some of my other posts you would know that I don't agree with character transfers at all. UO is easy, always has been, always will be. I started this server with 500 gold, a spell book with 3 spells, and worked my way up.

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:Consider yourself corrected. I started day one of IN-X, with NO transfer. If you read some of my other posts you would know that I don't agree with character transfers at all. UO is easy, always has been, always will be. I started this server with 500 gold, a spell book with 3 spells, and worked my way up.

I started with a pick axe... 500 gold.. 10 ingots or so. Ended up using a bow instead, and I now own three homes, two of which I am lending to two newcomers for private training...

Kev Wrote:if I could gm my skills on osi in a week, i dont see how this should be harder than OSI, I know mining makes money, but i dont have the time to mine, i Work 7 days a week, most of the time that i am on i am marcoing, I have to wake up early every morning to work, so i cant stay up to late, and i get off work at 11pm so there isn't really much time that i can spend. at the rate i am going, it will probly take me half a yr when i am all set to pvp. and hopfully the shard is still up Tongue

Well, Kev, if you work 7 days a week, maybe an addiction to UO isn't worth it to you at this point in your life. The only reason I play is because I'm back in school and I need a break from studying. Thats my two cents.

Regards.

PS - I GMed magery in 4 nights... I just costs the equivalent of mining 20k iron (easy).

Kev Wrote:I played OSI for 2 yrs and I can ezily 7x within 2 weeks, u work over 48 hours a week, i work over 70 hours a week, u've got over 700k a keep and a guild, i bet u got those from character transfer, becuz there is no way that u make that much money if u start from scratch, correct me if i am wrong.

Wrong, I bought my guild castle in 3 weeks and started from 100 skill / 60 stat pts.. It's easy if you try.

Rabbi, you are right, its easy to gm magery, well i get it transfered gm but i macroed my brothers player and it was really easy.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Well, my experience tells me this: When I started playing here I thought the skillgain was extremely hard. Nevertheless, within 1 month or so, I am accostumed and I feel satisfaction raising my skills. I just need to spend some time making a good macro, but skillgain is not impossible since AFK macroing is allowed Wink
Crafting skills is other story. They are very hard, but the problem I find is that you loose money leveling craft skills, not the speed at all.
Good luck!

Love Wrote:Well, my experience tells me this: When I started playing here I thought the skillgain was extremely hard. Nevertheless, within 1 month or so, I am accostumed and I feel satisfaction raising my skills. I just need to spend some time making a good macro, but skillgain is not impossible since AFK macroing is allowed Wink
Crafting skills is other story. They are very hard, but the problem I find is that you loose money leveling craft skills, not the speed at all.
Good luck!

It cant be clearly than this!! This was just happened to me 2! When i started i said ´ I wont GM blacks and alchemy!! Its hell!!´ Well, now im near 75 in boths:lol:

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.