Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boredom

Aghast Wrote:No they don't. YOU need to deal with it.. its YOU who are bored.

Again NOTHING is holding you back from creating your own event.
Ah, a simpleton. Let me explain you something, i have been staff including admin before, if there is anything that makes a shard in its early stage it is players and gameplay, if the majority of players are unhappy, with something that factually creates the decline of gameplay, then there is a problem.
Players are free souls on the net, there are few uo players left in the world after crap wow and more, these ppl come to a shard to look if the formula is good, if the formula isnt good they think of leaving, since you are putting rl time in this game, and a game is supposed to be fun because you wont get anything of matter from it. You will prolly grow fatter and become a more angry person cause you are in constant conflict.
Now this shards formula is not good, that is no opinion that is a fact.
Because it is a fact that on a pvp oriented shard the skillgain should never be so slow that people are 'forced' to macro and even still so slow that people have to macro for weeks, like i already said.
If you cant see that then you know nothing about mmorpgs and you shouldnt even touch the "reply" button.
I would agree if it was a matter about changing the pvp or such adjusting, ofcourse it is the staffs shard, yet this isnt about the content of the shard, it is about the stability.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

dvlsmnd Wrote:how come they script for ages and open this unbalanced shard?
no chance for newcomers to play.
I think this summaries it.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Galens i think you should not be so selfish, what you say is onley based on the in-1 and not about xuo, we are in-x now we need both kind of players to be satishfied not onley the in-1. believe mie i know alot of good players that would leaf, maybe the playerbase would be 70 its not good for the shard and not good for you. cause the in-1 players dont want play on a empty shard. would you? :doubt:

IN1 or XUO, either separated or combined, I don't care. I would gladly play both combined and invite all the most hardcore pvpers to this shard. Hardly selfish at all. I prefer to see naive "pricks" leave the shard then to stay ^_^ I'd be happy to play a shard with 70 people who didn't constantly leave their shit on the shard's front porch, and not care to clean it up ^_^

Galens

Omg.. the shards down.. this is "boredom" wheres my bottle of scotch and razor blades so I can punish myself for being on macro timeout. Sad

Happy New Years!

FH coming soon. Big Grin

holy shit this is a beta you dont NEED events and yes rides are overrated how bout this isntead of those stupid boxing tours open an ffa portal NOT A GATE make a perm portal like a britan pad in pits so ppl can pvp on xuo also why not make some brit gy quests? or occlo quests? with only a little loot so it doesnt **** the economy were here to have fun not to get items and never use them stop being ***** make the shard fun

I left World of Warcraft for this Sad?

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:I left World of Warcraft for this Sad?

I guess you ****ed up.