Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

The jui device sighed and showed the silhouette of a large beast.
"Come closer" said the tall man.
The beast stood up, it towered the tall man twice in size.
"I will name you 'Gomba vayan' Balim, you will be dispatched to the temple of owls.
The katlean undead have joined the humans, i want them...eradicated."
Gomba vayan looked down upon the tall man..
"Yes master"
"Is this really in our best interest?" Said a muscular roamer approaching..
"Are we devolved into using monsters now?"
"You will understand in time Lupin" said the tall man.
"Wich ofcourse means you are next"
"I dont care if my mind goes but before that" replied the muscular roamer lupin "let me say i was happy to serve you in edin"
"And you will again" replied the tall man.. "But this time we will win"

Lupin willingly stepped into the jui device and was transformed into a more enhanced form of himself..
"Seems you resisted the loss of the mind" The tall man said, "Then again you never had one"
"Lets see" Replied neo lupin, "if Evrae kseres has enough strenght left to face me"

-

On the barrens of the great fortress tower of Katlean Evrae kseres looked out upon the battlefield.
The siege was already taking an hour and the demon enemy forces coming from the desert had gotten reinforcements from king yuri the husband of jui ce edin herself.
But he did not worry, after all a year back in time he had finally defeated the edin force of general lupin and had slain both lupin and Balim his powerfull bodyguard with the help of the master strategist Kiga che,
and his two expert extra tacticians and bodyguard Hanzo and Suza.
Hanzo and suza were both dispatched to the front now and kiga che had left for the mountains without an apparent reason.
Now all evrae could do was count on the victory of hanzo and suza but they were heavilly outnumbered despite a defensive advantage.

On the frontlines a man in a long white jacket wearing a weird mask approached Hanzo..

"Hanzo ce kiga che" he began "You look skinny now, not so heroic anylonger.. are you eating allright?"
"why mock me with words" replied hanzo "is your sword not enough?"
"Good one" said the man. "but i am not armed"
"Then what are you doing here in the battlegrounds?" Said hanzo.
The man placed one foot back and said "Lets just fight"
"Fool" replied hanzo "do you know who i am?"

The man suddenly dashed forward and kicked hanzo in the jaw, turned around and dashed again before hanzo could grab his sword kicking hanzo's hand down then unleashed multiple kicks into hanzo's chest..
Turned around again, hanzo unsheated his sword in a instant slash but missed by the turning and took another kick in his chest..
The man dashed back and said..

"I will put you asleep, dont worry."
Before hanzo could respond he felt the ground hitting his head...
Next to him stepped down the man, from out of a inhumanly fast jumping kick.

-

In the mountains of the desert of owls sat three men on bavaja*.
one of them held a long telescope, and turned around..
"He speaks the truth afterall.. what do you know.."
Another took the telescope and started looking trough it into the distance..
"I couldve sworn that mercenary's could not be trusted Anomis"
The first man anomis replied:
"Yes, it seems that after the famous strategist joined us mercs think twice before being unloyal..what say you roamer?"
The third man approached the hilltop..
"I think, we should dispatch the last troops before our beloved queen arrives, she wants a victory not a slaughter haha"
Anomis laughed "yes..yes..well.. lets first pay the merc for his work" and turned around walking down the slope..
"I dont trust you" said the second man to the roamer.. "but on our queens command i serve you.. again..lupin.."
"Dont worry" replied the roamer lupin.. "We have no interest in this land, we only have come for evrae's head.. Wejing."
The second man (lau wejing, royal bodyguard of queen jui ce edin) replied..
"Its not worry that makes me say that.., its conviction."
Down the slope General Anomis approached the man who had defeated hanzo.
"well well" Anomis started.."we were quite suprised you were all you said to be"
The man replied.. "Im more than that really, pretty nifty isnt it? the slope is ..why! out of sight from the other two bozos! hah!"

"what?" anomis staggered..
"Naa.." said the man "you know, getting you alone must have been the easiest job i ever took hah!"
"So thats it" replied anomis. "You are a katlean unit.. out to..assasinate me.. how clever"
"Arent you going to try to escape? must be at least 20 paces hmm.." the man replied..
"Oh.. no.." said general anomis. "I am going to kill you right here and wave your corpse to your commander"
"You would think i am just another general right? You are wrong"
"Sooo, lets see about it, dodge this!"
The katlean man dashed into anomis who had been studying the man's moves trough the telescope from afar.
"To bad" yelled anomis who swung his body to the right to return for a punch..
But the man had not kicked but unbuckled anomis his sword..then dashed into anomis again instead of kicking throwing him on the ground..
"WHAT?" anomis yelled..
"oh come on now, i wasnt even going all out you know" the man replied..
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" anomis screamed..
"Ah.. they call me the champ around these parts, name is Sanake"
"w...what..n..not " anomis trembled "not..not the man who..slayed..b..balim?"
"Balim and lupin actually.." replied sanake.

"But you know, now that thats all said i have no reason to hold back anymore, this is my mission my friend but im a fair guy, here"
Sanake tossed anomis his sword toward him..
"And be sure not to hold back aswell, im a fair guy, if you wound me i will yield"
"Then you are a fool!" replied anomis. "i am the master of the fire sword!"
anomis swung his sword into the air forming a sigil stepped to the left then dashed into sanake....
For a moment time stopped anomis grabbed his swords handle and smashed it right trough sanake emitting firecrisps all around the impact..
The wind followed.. Anomis turned around to the place where sanake had been in full clash..
But sanake stood three paces to the right holding his sword in a far swipe..
Anomis fell backward and the last he could see was his own abdomen..falling forward..

Anomis was slain, the great general anomis was dead.

*a bavaja is comparable to a combination of a horse and a wingless drake..
there are two types of bavajas, one is a slim kind fit for mounting, one is a fat wild type that goes berserk when it sees anything.
The fat ones are often used as rams but are rare to find so luxerious.
Thin bavajas are the most common animals in edin, they are very easy to tame for they are the most friendly human loving creatures.
They can be trained into a powerfull steed and is able to jump ravines with ease.

-

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

"So ..any news? he hasnt crossed the border has he?.. why..didnt he tell me anything"
Evrae kseres great king of the katlean undead nation looked out of his towers window..
Behind him stood an older man with an eyepatch and loose curly grey hair..
"My lord, i have ...no news about kiga che.. however.."
"I care not about anything else dont you see ega... if he has left..then ..i..i am cursed ..we are doomed.." Evrae replied.
"Hold on my lord you must hear this.." Ega continued..
"The denimus has left this age, and even mere seconds after i left it in place.."
Ega sighed..
"I have failed in esau, i dont know what went wrong"
"Wrong?" Evrae replied..
"Very wrong" Ega continued.. "also our forces in the ancient age have been completely obliterated.."
"..no..who..are left?" Evrae stumbled into his chair...
"Few.." continued ega. "We still have some strenght in sosaria.."
"do they know about it.." replied evrae..

"I am sure they know" said ega sitting down aswell.
"I have slain a few roamers already, but they turn to the darkness just as easy..and simply come back.."
"What about the prophecy.. have we..been mislead?" replied evrae..
"No" said ega. "I have full trust in master kiga.."
"Yet..we can only hope that sosaria is ready.."

"They cant be ready, if ..if there are as few as you said they were.. they will be overrun ..just like us.."
Replied evrae..
"My lord.. i have a trump card.." continued ega.. "I will go back to esau and fight off their remains, things have already been set in motion there"
"I hope you know what you are doing" said evrae.. "Do you have the coördinates?"
"Yes my lord, denimus showed up in the desert, but dont worry ill be taking someone with me for that matter." said ega.
"say hi to sanake for me ega" replied evrae. "i miss him."
"I will tell him my lord." replied ega.
"Please" continued evrae. "you aswell my friend, call me by my name, and be well."
Evrae reached his hand out..

Ega reached aswell and shook evraes hand "i will.......evrae."

-

"So.. we have them on full siege now thanks to your strategy.."
Said lupin to a short older man wearing a silvery tiaric helmet and a decorated robe sitting down on a rich chair.
"However, somehow general anomis went missing.."
"It is.. a war outside" said the older man slowly.. his voice sounded like a breeze..
"Y..yes.. well" continued lupin.. "fine, so how will we take down the fortress?"
"We shall.. use the groundtroops to..break down the gates.." replied the older man slowly.
"Eh..couldnt we better use artillery?" said lupin..
"The fortress is only a ten percent above ground, you would merely hit rocks.." replied the older man.
"A..ahhh" lupin staggered. "genious!"

The older man looked under his left sleeve uncovering a high teck clock device...

"It is time, we will strike them now"
"n..NOW?!" said lupin.. "b..but weve just retreated!"
"Exactly" replied the older man "they wont expect it now."
"AHH!!!!" lupin staggered again. "GENIOUS!"
And so the full ground troup of the roamer lupin was dispatched, arming general Wejing on the left flank near edin.
And the strategist in the front line as strangely he himself had suggested.

Evrae kseres looked from his window into the distance..

"..." suddenly evrae spotted a familiar figure..

"YES! WE ARE SAVED!" he shouted knocking down his chair dancing around..
"He really DID have a plan!...no strategist equals kiga che! he is a dragon!"
"Sound the horn! GIVE THE SIGN!"

The army of lupin stood on the soil of katlean, the complete ground troops were slowly marching forward toward the katlean fortress.
Lupin turned his hand and his troup started moving aswell.
The barrens of the fortress were empty, as expected the remaining katlean soldiers would be based in the lower levels..

Suddenly from the fortress a loud horn was heard blowing followed by the trembling of the ground..
In the distance over a hill a thousand bavaja's mounted by katlean knights were seen, commanded by hanzo.
"WHAT!" lupin screamed.. "KIGA! DO SOMETHING!"
The old man standing in the front turned around..
"I cannot, roamer. Tell your lord..he has failed again."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" growled lupin flaming mad..
"Soldiers, attack." Said kiga che slowly.. and his whole unit turned around and bashed into the back line..
"PUSH THEM BACK!" screamed lupin to his troops in fear..
But it was to late, the mounted unit already smashed trough the lines and sended lupin rolling trough their paws on the ground..
Luping stood up and yelled.. "Fine then! i will unleash my enhancement! i will kill you all myself!"

Lupin started to grow more muscled his hands changed to large claws, his eyes turned ethereal..and dashed trough kiga's unit..
Kiga could barely dodge the first swing of lupins claws..
Suddenly lupin was hit back... before kiga suddenly stood evrae kseres himself holding his pole scepter..
"Was it not me you wanted lupin?" said evrae.
"I thought i would show you that even your alliegance to the charon will not defeat me"
Neo lupin growled..then laughed..
"My power.. exceeds.. this whole world.. now"
"That is where you are wrong" continued evrae.
"You see, we are the remnants of the ancients, and the charon knew the importance of their downfall."
"i will be happy to show you what that was."
Evrae held up his scepter spoke the forbidden words of the ancients and his scepter began to discord in space..
"Ter minak ter ujoeo, bar ce amin ter chao besat imujrus!"

"Is that ALL?!" shouted lupin dancing around swinging his now armed clawed sword into remaining troops..
Suddenly a loud bang was heard..
Lupin looked at Evrae...
Everything was silent...
Lupin fell to the ground.. his chest was filling with blood...
"Most impressive lord of katlean, you have quite the willpower." Said kiga che.
"I have .." replied evrae.. "a promise to a friend."
"You have many friends" continued kiga che. "It is what made this worth my loyalty aswell."
"But i must now leave you my friend. I have a...ancient world to ressurect."

Kiga che turned around and started walking into the distance.
"Goodbye... friend." whispered evrae.. "and thank you.."
"Well, my lord" said a voice.. "everything was a success.. we have driven them all out."
"Thank you aswell, hanzo.." replied evrae.. "and thank your brother suza, and... forgive me about not telling you about sanake.. we will have a feast first thing after rebuilding."

-

It was late now, and remaining forces of the katlean siege were roaming in the desert returning to their camps..
ransackers, for the war was over and all they wanted were the spoils.
In the darkness of the dryland ega and sanake walked toward a temple in the distance.
It was the temple of bushin, one of the demon gods of the ancient world.
The coördinates given by kiga che aimed directly at its core.
There was no doubt that the denimus device had appeared there together with lupin.

Arrived at the temple there was no sign of guards so the 2 man army proceded right to the denimus.
"Maybe we are lucky" ega said..

"lets hope so" replied sanake.

The two heroes proceeded into the denimus device and setted out for esau.

-

A roamer approached the tall man..

"Ega is said to have escaped esau my liege"
"Dimudu...Do you have it under controll?" replied the tall man..
"Im afraid not my liege, and we just got a report on lupin.. we have lost him" said Dimudu.
"Well, go BACK to esau and GET IT under controll before we lose it again.." said the tall man with an angry tone..

"Very well my liege i will take my leave."
Dimudu walked off..

The tall man palmed his thin hands..
"How could we have lost lupin..., dimudu is only slightly stronger, wait.."
"what if huban failed ...no.. that cannot be.."
the tall man sighed deeply..
"what if an ancient survived...."

-

"My queen, the charon have failed" a strong looking general entered the royal hall of edin.
The castle wich once the great prince lord lone ruled and made peace with all the world.
However his daughter jui had fallen in love with the demon of owls desert. once bushins tentacle named Atadema.
Lord lone greatly condemned it but after his death his daughter had gone into the desert and met with him gaining access to denimus technology.
However atadema left with the denimus to sosaria and built the now ruin city of mithrandale.

With a broken heart and the ancient technology princess jui corrupted and ruled with iron fist.
Though virtuous at heart even edins most loyal generals had no choice but to obey her rule.

"I could see no reason to try and stop their downfall so i returned to edin."

"I see" said queen jui. "There is nothing we can do now"
"lets just return to our program"

"About that.." a man wearing a bowl like turban approached.
"We are proud to report that the device has been been completed"

"Ah, oji che.. welcome back" replied the queen.
"Is it operational?"

"Yes, it is." replied oji che.

"What is this about?" intruded the strong general.

The queen stood up from her throne..
"With our new technology, we will now recreate my king and crush katlean ourselves."

"your king?" replied the strong general.

Oji che came forward..
"You may leave now general wejing, thank you for your report."

Strong general wejing said nothing, turned around and walked out.

A few years later edins force had grown ten times in size, and next to the queen sat a man.
A pale man, in a red shroud. A machine.

Katlean was overrun, Hanzo and suze fought bravely but were killed, general wejing defected to evrae kseres side and convinced evrae to go in exile.
Esfins living husband yuri was assasinated, an artificial atadema took his place.
And the age of lord lone's world was at an end.

-

In the forrest of dam ega and sanake had arrived, there was no sign of enemies yet a sinister silence was present everywhere.
"Maybe we got in to early?" Sanake commented..
"lets just set out for the capital, if they come they come there like last time" said ega.

In the early hours of the age of hura, a small planet with two suns, slowly drifting trough space, divided in three..
With as largest nation the eliu, a completely automated society, powerfull without a leader but a order of twelf families.
Followed by the land of dam under ruler pius zansevelt, and later his son huban. A ambitious lord and successor to the throne.
Dam, a peacefull nation it was for just a moment past, the old ruler noah and his sons lupin and balim next to pius, had been assasinated.
Pius had taken command and waged war against the third nation esau, wich he obliterated into a wasteland.
Finally, Pius was exiled by the nation of eliu by tribunal of the twelve families.
And the son of pius huban took the throne.
As far as the history books were concerned..

The bells of eliu sound in honor of the ancient sages of hura worshipped as demi gods.
Ancient protectors Metameci, Mijudes, Eluiscer and the still alive bakuran.

It is early in the nation of eliu, the machines are on stand by, the people still asleep in their modern houses.
It is cold on the streets, the long winter will begin.
A man covered in rags walks the central road toward the temple of desdan, the temple of mijudes.
Finally in front of the temple he removes his rag hood, it is dimudu. Suddenly dimudu calls out..
"In the name of An rerim"
Just a moment later emits a gigantic explotion, the temple crashes into pieces and hundreds of alarms go off.
Trough the mist of smoke the sillhouet of dimudu is still seen.

-

"did you hear that?" Said ega..
"Didnt that just sound like something familiar?"

"i felt it in my legs" replied sanake.
"it came from the west."

The two changed direction toward eliu the modern capital.

-

"It was a city made of the clearest water, the most peacefull gardens, the finest gems and the walls were made of black steel*"

when man was not around, the ancients and sages who held the knowledge of early worlds fought the epic battle against the forces of the anti gods, the charon.
The sages had defeated the master of the charon an rerim, the evil god of justice.
Yet his realm remained in time as his power extended trough the knowledge of denimus.
The sages had failed in another world where their majestic lands were conviscated by the roamer huban.
Or did he?

*black steel is the strongest ore material known in the universe.
It is called black steel for its eerie dark glow, it is composed of both crystalines and micro fibers.

56 years before huban's arrival, denimus coördinates set to early hura.
Kiga che met with young sage bakuran and his apprentice orrin who would one day become infected with the vim lavos (artifact of an early world)*

*After the planet of the ancients was rammed into another star, an early world was found and conviscated.
But the ancients were disorganised and factions came to be.
Within these factions a few names known to the lore of the book time craft began their story.
Meric the rogue noble, Naemo the englightened hero, Orrin the just, and Kiga che the dragon of war.
All four they were the ones who one day would have more impact on the universe, than the suns of worlds.
Soon the factions too became disorganised and the few that remained took the riches of this early world.
Untill a deep dungeon was found, leading trough traps and horrors of wich one was the being from the golem world called Bebedora.
A giant black exoskeleton dragon with the jaws of a lion but voice of a young girl.
Though putting up a fight wich could not be won, eventually it yielded and left the dungeon for no apparent reason.
Survey teams were excaveting the final chambers and took two items wich would later be known as the vim lavos, Jewel of hell flames' and the Denimus, the final contraption before all that are mice.
Their fate was sealed, within days monsters and demons came to the lands and many were turned to undead by beasts that had slept under the earth.
Meric and naemo escaped the city together, as orrin and kiga took a escape pod and circled around the planet for five years.
Kiga's younger brother failed to escape.*
Eventually naemo was killed but meric casted the spirit of naemo into denimus trough wich he would eventually be fused into lord lone's birth.
Meric then travelled denimus himself to the corners of what is known and what is not.
After returning to the early world Kiga and orrin struggled to give rise to a new nation who could battle the demons.
But at the same time nations had formed under these demons, of wich one was emper where oji che was dispached.
Emper had been built on top of the once fertile forrest that had been burned to the ground, the forrest dwellers were all killed exept for one named pekara*
Another a land of man called Trine, where a powerfull king named Osega ruled.
Then the wastelands where many volcano's and mythical fire creatures roamed named ka(s)kas ruled by king Giroth.
Kiga che and orrin founded the land of edin and the most honorable of men was elected to be king and his name was Istus.
His rule was just, and edin flourished, eventually he brought life to a son and his name was lone and he was the prince.

But the evil had stretched trough the kingdoms and all began to fight eachother, this was all orchestrated by the demons of emper.
And when the war was soothed by the wisdom of the kings, emper unleashed what would one day be remembered as the edin massacre.*

*present in the first katlean war, the rise of emper, and the edin massacre saga.
Oji che (undead/charon) is one of the most difficult enemies of lord lone, but eventually nullified by being thrown in a infinite hole in wich he is trapped for eternity in the middle of the earth.

*Pekara is present in a slight few saga's but plays a large role in the battle against the charon before emper was established.

*the edin massacre tells of a evil sage of emper (oji) who summoned forth the grand king of the golems from the golem hexus(dimension)
It was said to be a gift to edin wich yet did not know of empers part in the past war. And would have been filled with fireworks for a feast in rejoicing the peace.
But it was never filled with fireworks but bombarded edin to the ground on the night of the feast.
Then it travelled to trine on command and blasted it to ruins aswell, but on the road to ka(s)kas it returned to its own dimension since it had depleted its stamina.
Prince lone who had escaped edin just in time and was pursued after trine's downfall walked the road of ka(s)kas and took refuge in a band of mercenary's known as the macabat.*

*red skinned ka(s)kas manlike creatures, fairly intelligent and stronger than an orc to wich they resemble.

-