Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

-DISCLOSURE OF THE DIMUDU DOCUMENT-

Name: Dimudu parmlenii
Age 72- historic.
Time of death- 23:54
Cause of death- old age/illness.
Oddities- single drip of blood. Cause: none found.
Conclusion: Natural death.

The work of Dimudu parmlenii may he rest in peace:

-

I, a historic and long time guardian of the library named Dimudu parmlenii must tell of something grave.
Yesterday i stumbled upon a book that i had not read before, it rested under one of the cellars chests.
This book had no author and also no imprint of the library. On the front was a silhouette of a man on one leg holding his head in his arms.
The man was bald, pitch black and his face that of a skull. On the lower right corner was the text "im deus an mortir"
The translation seems off and spells out "A mortal god" In sader, I am not sure if this is correct for backwards in the vampire language it spells out "Mortals have no god"
At first it let not confuse me untill i read the first paragraph titles "nuem siset" translated from sader this means "nameless ones" and backwards from vampire it is "knowledge of old"
This could not be a coincedence that this book was written in two ways wich greatly inspired me to translate it in complete.
I will write here the memo of my findings and hope that i will be able to hand my knowledge to the people around 2007 august.

Page III>

I found out a bit about the essence of this books writing, it seems to be a most interesting collection of praise to a unholy device of some sorts.

There exists an ancient text telling of creatures from unknown dimensions and amazing contraptions.
One of these contraptions is the time crafter, a device known as the denimus.
Some swear upon it to be the most evil object in all universes, and some declare it the vehicle of god.
Supposedly this device is now kept deep under the ground in sosaria where it last appeared.

The most suprising is that the vampires of all beings.. see its existance as evil, and the ancients declare it godly.

Page IV>

I have read the most interesting tales of this document, they are alike myth yet some seem very familiar.
One of the tales was about a large beast of fire, it carried flaming weapons around and was so large that even a well equiped band of knights would be no match for it.
Also tales of strange creatures known as imps and gnomes and gigantic beasts from other worlds..
In the vampire language these creatures are all labeled as monsters and in the ancient as servants, very strange.

Page XVII>

I have now gotten alot more info on the unholy device called denimus, it seems it has the ability to send things trough time and dimension.
Wich is the reason strange creatures pop up and anomalies take place in history.
It seems that the ancients embraced this device as their god and used it to evolve to the extreme untill they became so powerfull that they decided to use denimus to find a new galaxy.
Wich is the exact way how denimus moves around! When civilisations abusing it become to powerfull they take themselves and denimus to other worlds where other beings again find and abuse it.
No wonder some call it their gods when it is something that systematically evolves species.
I still wonder why the vampires declare it to be evil..

Page XXV>

I am digging deeper into the texts and i have found the most strangest thing.
In one of the paragraphs the sader translations says something completely different to the vampire version.
The actual lines are these:

Bar ichud salva.

Midu ter bakau shed vudimsad em rad lun babu.
Menemeton de ter majed ter sumi denimus ter shaddu em bei gar e sa bei ki.
Meru midu lem ter vasat ter mudi ren sa ter kidum ter vas e sei.
Ba uduk e ustir mashedum ihb udu ter udu.
E ter ad e sau ater ter mashebog arr ed e zu ed baul.
Ter e baul e na she ed e zu ed denimus.
Har mikud ed zuzu e tar e sosaria de e ter eru edis.
Alu Jem ma sau e sau ed.

I have translated them both from sader and vampire for you to read below.

Sader:

The ichus lords.

It all started on V*27 the three moon eclips.
The Nemeton device known as Denimus was going mad and lightning filled the gas sky around it.
they were wrong to have opened the final key for our universe was but small and knew no time.
Soon they were in their true form witnessing the light of a thousand gods laying them to dust.
Then the dead of old in the universal tree judged them and cast them into the void.
But the void would not accept them and casted them into denimus.
Therefore they were revived into the world of sosaria among a few other survivors by the wrath of the universal tree.
In wich they long for one thing only. Expansion.

Vampire:

Ichus are nameless.

I walk amongst them in my thirst but cannot become full.
I find them amonst my skin but cannot become whole as they are darkness.
They are definatly not from here but they attend our kind and feed upon our wealth.
They are sure to be from another realm they are sure to be as Mugesham (a vampire god of travel).
Gobesham (a vampire god of wealth) gives them pleasure and they are gamblers of fate.
They are said to come from the sky as wraiths, but are we really alike?
Are they not uzuz? (the vampire god of the bloodline) Have they not a rah? (unknown, must still find the translation for rah)
If they die will they die?

As you can read you can in no way combine the texts, it is a completely different tale.
This book is amazing, i am now reading a part of a myth about a so called "floral Prince"

Page XXXX

Ok, my findings on the floral prince are alot different than i had expected, it is not a tale of something dark. Sadly.
The strange thing this time however is that both sader and vampire translation are exactly the same.
I will write it down below.

-

Once in the gardens of sim (much later became the forrest of caboth) once sat a young sage of 18 years, one with the power of a master.
He was an orphan yet accepted in the school of metameci the oracle who swore him to be his son and his name Sidel. Wich means flower.
He was wise but had a single weakness. He was in love with another man named Guzen, the apprentice of metameci.
When Metameci heard this he struck down guzen who had serviced their people for many years and the great guzen was slain.
Metameci would not explain himself and called sidel down to the garden to test his loyalty.
Sidel became enraged and letted the emptyness in his heart devour him and struck at metameci who captured sidel and casted him into denimus.

Denimus took Sidel to a thousand years and nor time nor space could ease pain.
Sidel remained in the garden untill he was surrounded by flowers that had growed trough the spring.
He had not once gone into the city to meet the sons of sons.
Untill one day he met one man named lord lone, who had a striking resemblance to guzen, and was both the prince and commander of the edin forces.
Lord lone visited the garden often and befriended sidel who fell in love with lord lone.
Lord lone however would not have him.
Sidel joined lord lone's force and fought in many wars untill lord lone abandoned his army and announced to ride denimus.
Sidel was praised for his valor in war and was offered a kingdom, then enthroned himself upon the centre of edin and became the peace prince of what is known as central (a monk planet no larger than a city)
Soon his rule adapted to the likeness of the monks.
One day denimus was said to have returned, Sidel most happy about this news took the first trip back to edin to meet lone.
Lord lone however would not have him.
Sidel became deeply sad and could not understand why lone would not have him.

(note from translator: Sources in its age said that lone reported having met the future and it had changed his mind.
If this included Sidel is not sure, it could have been a reason he was not accepted to meet lone.)

Sidel soon in rage over his rejection entered denimus and took it and himself to an unknown place.
Lord lone then fell into war with a undead plague that had rised on edin followed by the entré of new dark lord Alhazad.

Sidel lost in time, lost in space what had become of him.

-

This prince of central named flower also shows up in a tale about the same ichud also translated as ichus in the last myth in the book.
Wich i will translate below:

(Translaters note: vampire language is all jibberish, only sader translates it into something readable)

"It is said that anger and abscense of rah (that strange word again) once watched anzu (Translators note: normally two words but this time spelled together, individually they mean "sky" and "others") and became dark, and lo darker than any they be"

Line 2:

"And one among, flower hath seen anzu and smiled upon him"

Line 5:

"Then flower said i have no rah" (Translators note: the word agian)

Line 11:

"And many they are and many they have and flower was made one among many princes"

Line 23 (last line) :

"Kacha and buer and stolas (Translators note: Stolas : teacher of astronomy and plant properties. Most likely referring to the floral prince) and daku and ara princes unholy anzu is great"

-

So as you can read, alot about th
I w oh wh wha

-

*here the writing ends and a drip of blood is found.

The librarian watched with awe as the young man kept reading the scrolls. He seemed a wierdo with his long colourful scarf and ginger curly hair, the old librarian thought he might cause some trouble, being some kind of madman fresh out of the asylum. Suddenly he dropped the manuscripts on the table and rushed out towards Castle British.

The two guards pointed thier halbreds towards the strange man as he approached thier Lord, in the throne room, in the dead of the night.

"What do you wish from your King, you mad peasant?"

"Mad?" the man grinned, doing this he REALLY seemed mad "I would've thought you'd recognize me Cantabrigian British!"

"Recognize? I know none who would resemble such as thee!"

"Ah a little help then, Lord British... I was once but Kite Himuro... but I am the Time Lord... I am.. The Doctor" he flashed a wide grin

Lord British seemed to go a little pale, sitting back onto his throne from his upset, standing position.

"You... why are you here? What grave danger lurks in my world that lured here the Doctor?"

"Aaaah call me just Kite, I'm quite fond of that name. Besides everyone knows me here as such, wouldn't want to raise unwanted attention would I? Anyways, the danger is indeed grave well it is actually IN a grave. Or a temple. Or shrine? Don't know. Buuuuuut" Kite handed Lord British a part of the dimudu manuscript "See? There exists something buried under the land! Something that's either wondrous or horrible. Something that's... well it's an ancient TARDIS and even I don't have a clue HOW it ended up here on Britannia."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

"Let me explain myself, i am a knight of a small island nation to the north.."
Said a strong looking man at the gates of serpents hold.
"my father had but one wish and that was to find the jewel"
The guard looked up and unsheated his sword..
"the jewel is not here anymore"

"please" continued the knight, "this is important, we are no goldseekers, my father's name is
Sam somam, a good friend of dimudu the famous librarian.. he took great interest in his work..
The latest news worried him.. you know.."

The guard sheated his sword again..

"You have to understand" continued the knight, "the death of parmlenii has something to do with it"

"i know" replied the guard, "you may go in but not into the dungeon, please consult with the taskforce chief.

The taskforce chief was no man but a large ophidean named "Feyor mahuma"
He was a powerfull warchief and sided with lord Evrae kseres and his remnants deep under yew, forgotten liches that had lost their kingdom.
Ofcourse this was but logical since after the death of the lich king clemente the undead had been forced back into their graves and the jewel was stolen by scavengers.
The famous vim lavos, branded the jewel of blood, also known as the undead greatest artifact. It would literally double the power of the bearer.
And now there had been reports of it being seen in serpents hold, and multiple nations taskforces were looking for it, including sam somam.

Sam somam was the lord of a small island nation a close friend to dimudu parmlenii but had lost contact when dimudu unraveled the book of the unnamed.
Worried sam somam sended his son Kauregal and his most trusted officer Ega to go after the undead artifact after hearing the news of dimudu's death.
Surely, if anything evil had to do with it it had sprung from the jewel, or so they thought.

"Madda madda" said the feyor mahuma, when Son of somam Kauregal aproached.
It was a greeting and Kauregal replied.
"Great feyor mahuma we should work together this time, alone none of us can withstand the artifact.."

"Buyogash shezerin esh, you son of somam, why come alone where is your army" said mahuma.

Kauregal smiled, "oh a one man army you mean, he already has gone into the dungeon"

"sashha cahuu, nonsense.. none get past me" said the feyor.
"but let us go into the dungeon aswell" he continued.

The dungeon of Fire as serpents hold contains was no ordinary stroll, with the power of the undead artifact
Hordes of skeletons had risen from the ashes of the slain and blocked every path..
Soon the force of feyor was depleted to a few men and many skeletons had risen anew in the process..

"hey!" a voice resonated trough the caveway..
"kaboom for you!"

In an instant the corridor filled up with a myst and exploded into fire, the skeletons dropped like cardhouses..

"what the hell was that?!" the feyor said while getting up from the ground, "we werent even hit..."
"ofcourse not" followed Kauregal, i told you he already had gone into the dungeon? "

"is he some kind of demon or something" the feyor asked grabbing his bardiche tight and proceeded into the pathway..
Everywhere resting bones of previous threats.. "he is...strong.."

After a five minute walk and no encounters they came across..rested in the mouth of a giant green demon the jewel.. next to it on the floor a man..

"I guess not so strong" joked the feyor.

"we must slay it or we may never find out what really happened with dimudu"

Suddenly the jewel flashed and the room was filled with the darkest fog..

When the fog lifted all that remained was a man on the floor, slowly regaining conciousness...
His name was Ega.

"damnit...not again.."

-

small note: this is not made for getting a rp item.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

The guard raised an eyebrow. Two weirdos trying to gain entrance to the great Dungeon on the same night? Except this one actually seemed outright mad, with his brown wide-brim hat, skirt-like green pants and an impossibly long peach-coloured scarf.
"Ah hello! I'm Kite, and I need to get down there BEFORE they manage to locate the Stattenheim Remo... I mean.. the.. Diamond! If that happens, and it falls in hands inexperienced with it's operation, they might rip a hole in the fabric of reality the size of Moonglow! Well, perhaps even the size of the whole Moonglow Archipelago if they get greedy and set the coordinates a tad higher..."
"I have no clue what are you talking about good sir, but the only thing you might find down there is your doom. The taskforces of many great kingdoms are down there searching for the gem, and they aren't quite fond of weirdos trying to usurp them of their rightful claim."
"Aaaah well that just adds to the excitement doesn't it, good guardsman."
"You are mad, sir. I suppose it doesn't hurt if you go down and perish, I'll just act if I didn't see you passing by me." the guard sighed and unlocked the door.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's ancient and forever

In a world without time, known as the hybernaculuüm hexus, two figures standing upon a layer of dust and void..
One large and ornated and one smaller with long black hair..
"i didnt have this in mind" said the large one.. "come kau, we should find a way out of this underworld"

"feyor,.." said the black haired one "I am afraid there is no way out of this place, we are in hybernaculuüm"

"The one of the myths?" replied feyor mahuma.

The world of hybernaculuüm was the most feared hexus residing in a thick black hole, it had no sense of space and no sense of time.
In this world the most confusing lifeforms resided, along with a unnamed being according to the legends.
A being named "the old ones" for it was made of darkness and evil. It had no form and filled the hybernaculuüm with its own.
Some of the most known lifeforms from the hybernaculuüm were the vampires and undead, but also lifeforms that could not exist outside of its empty atmoshpere.
Like the feared rusty dullahan knights that were tinted black as oil and living magnets, no man protecting himself with armor and weapons could defeat even a single one..
The small horde minion critters known as "confusions" that were faster than the best horse and could cut your head off with just their flashy red furr.
The most horrible of all; The roamers, soulless dark entitys that were as ancient as the universe, personifications of the old ones.
They had many names, Djinns, evil ghosts, revenant lords and the fallen, but none as accurate as "antigods" translated from ichud (godson) to ichus (nogod)

"surely we cant go deeper and live..." said kauregal sweating cold..

"surely we cant stay either, if we do that we will starve" he continued.. "we are stuck"

"indeed we are kau, but we better be doomed in battle" replied the feyor.

Soon the two man army was brought before the roamers, one hiding under a shroud approached.

"friends, dont fear.. fear is a strenght that has more use against your enemies.." it said in a dark chilling voice.
"you may not know what we are, but is the oppertunity of knowledge not enough to defeat fear?"

"you may be right" said kauregal.. "but would it make us more than we can be in this situation?, we are defeated surely, you will do what you want with us..what choice do we have"

"good point" replied the roamer,.. "but let me lift a curtain for you first.."

The roamer unclothed its hood..

"DIMU?!" "dimudu!" shouted feyor and kauregal together

"ah yes" said the roamer who was the fitting image of dimudu parmlenii.
"you see, form ends, knowledge is what does not"

"BUT YOU FOOL! this is DARK KNOWLEDGE!!" shouted kauregal..

"why does that make you feel anger?" replied dimudu parmlenii coldly..
"is it not your fear of the dark that made you repel it?"

"that may be or not, i take no pleasure in evil.." continued kauregal..

"if i may,." said feyor.. "I live for power only, as in this world it is the only certainty..
i care not what flag my lord has as long as there is battle"

Kauregal suddenly turned to feyor "do you say.. you would side with evil?"

"look around you" continued feyor.. "we are either neutral and dead or evil and alive"

"coward" said kauregal... "have my heart for all i care.."

"Hold it".. suddenly dimudu parmlenii came closer..
"instead of killing you kauregal, i will make you understand how important knowledge is.."

"Bring him to the denimus and send him to....the hexus of el, planet of dam.. back in time 80 years.."

The other roamers took kauregal and moved him trough a corridor..

"so.. feyor.." continued dimudu parmlenii.. "what say you.."

the feyor mahuma looked up and asked.. "what is in the el hexus on dam anyway"

Dimudu parmlenii laughed... paused and continued.. "his father in his dark days"

-

"It is impossible" Kite stated the obvious, standing in a large chamber, empty save a burnt out remote control device, and a huge portal of swirling darkness. "An untempered schism... a rip in the fabric of reality where one can spectate the entirety of the Time Vortex... and they... entered it!" He picked up the remote and whirred it with his sonic screwdriver, but threw it away upon realizing it has been burnt out. Whoever came down before him, they manage to overload the vortex core of the stattenheim remote to open a gate outside reality. Kite just hoped it was unintentional. Suddenly he felt the air sparkle around him and just dodged out of the way before the place he stood exploded in bigger and smaller explosions of magical origin. A man wearing plate armor and holding a spellbook in hand stepped out from one of the alcoves.
"Identify yourself before I fry you where you stand!" he said, in a demanding voice. Kite picked himself up from the ground, and stopped right in front of the man
"I'm the Doctor, and it is I who demand some kind of explanation of THIS right here! Do you even have an idea what manner of destruction this thing is capable of, young man?" he answered in a calm, reserved voice "Whataver happened here -must- be reversed and that can only be done from the inside"
"You cannot go in! My master and another has been swalloved by the gate and didn't come back ever since"
"That's because they don't have - me -!" Kite grinned "I'm a Time Lord, I know the Time Vortex like how you know the cobblestone streets of your hometown"
"Time... Vortex? You hail from inside the hybernaculuüm?"
"Ah no of course not. Not many things can live inside there and believe me when I say no sane person would ever want to see them."
The knight sighed
"Whatever mad idea you have, I won't be accompanying you inside. I have to report to the Lord that the mission was a failure and this place must be sealed so noone can ever come down here."
"Sealed won't be enough my good sir, if I don't return, or close the gate, you must bring down this place and bury the Untempered Schism for all eternity."
"And what of your fate if that happens sir Doctor?"
"Aaah, I'll figure out something, always do... well, most of the times I do" grinned Kite, and jumped inside the Time Vortex.

*Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhggggg*
Kite fell outside of thin air, on a dusty ground submerged over a timeless plain of nothingness.
"This is not the Time Vortex... not even close to it! This is..." he suddenly noticed three forms standing in the distance. Two humans and a huge ophydian. And just that was the time when he heard a familiar sound. The sound of a time rotor in motion. The sound of an operation TARDIS. Kite began running towards the figures.
"Stop it!" He yelled at them, but sounds seemed to travel slow in the inky darkness. He realized that means the sound of the TARDIS engine must've been made many minutes ago.

He finally reached the figures, now only two present. The robed man was the first to notice the Time Lord, motioning the ophydian to to focus his attention on the new arrival.
"Huff... where is.. huff... the TARDIS... huff...?" He asked, not even stoppin to catch his breath.
"What do you babble about? And how could you follow us here, it is impossible to reach this place for any human!" asked the old man, seemingly surprised that for once something happened that bedazzled even one of his knowledge.
"Ah, an ancient chinese proverb goes if you think something is impossible, don't bother the man doing it. And it's not even impossible, it's just a relative dimension suspended in time in the nucleus of a black hole, I just wonder WHO made this place, and more importantly WHY?" Kite pondered "Ah but first I should introduce myself, I'm the Doctor, and... Ooooh yes. Where did that TARDIS go?"
The ophydian picked a huge halbred from the soil-less ground of the hybernaculuüm and held it against the throat of the stranger.
"Thou shalt not talk in such voice to my master, or thy shalt not utter a word ever again!"
"Ah you have a wonderful butler Dimudu. Wonderfully violent" Kite grinned despite the grave danger he was in. "Now where was I... ah yes the matter of the ancient TARDIS seemingly marooned inside this place, and also the matter of us being marooned in this place as well. If you can show me the... machine, the one you call denimus, I can get us all out of here."
The ophydian looked at Dimudu, who motioned him to lower the halbred.
"I fear that will not be possible, young warrior. I will devour your soul and your body will rot in this dark place forever. And all your knowledge shall belong to me. And with that we will bring a new dark age of opression, blood and magic on your beloved Britannia" said the old man in a cold voice.
"Ah indeed, except I will have a few words to say against that." Said Kite, and stepped before Dimudu and looked down on the old man "Because I just realized WHAT you are. And you know what that means Dimudu. The power of the NAME. It surprises me your kind still exist and I won't be the one to destroy you, but I will leave you here for all eternity."
The old man looked at the ophidian, a glint of his eye signalling attack. By the time the Feyor has raised his halbred to strike, Kite was already running towards the corridor in which more of Dimudu's kind converged now, guarding the entrance. Kite stopped before them. An unusual sight, an unarmed man standing before two dozen Roamers, scarf floating behind him, like if strong wind was blowing... the gravity fluctuations caused by the creatures focusing their power for a deathblow.
"Not so fast. I name you. Charonite!"
The dark creatures yelled out in pain, hitting themselves against the wall unable to stay floating any more. Kite didn't care about them any more, he kept running inside the dark walls of the building, the ophydian following.

Finally he reached an oily black chamber with no other exit. A large ornate stone slab was just materializing in the center, with the tell-tale engine sound. As the stone slab appeared completely, Kite jumped on the pedestal used his sonic screwdriver to unlock the door and slipped inside.
"No way!" he yelled. The time capsule was ancient, probably came from even before the Dark Times. It was one of those which wasn't even dimensionally transcendent. He stood in a stone capsule which was the same size from the inside as it was from the outside. He quickly ran his hands over the controls, quickly finding this device was so old nothing was really familiar. He quickly found one lever for which the gallifreyan inscription still didn't fade: "Last target". He pulled it and braced himself for the roughest ride through the Time Vortex he ever experienced in a thousand year.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's ancient and forever

A roamer lord approached a pale gate decorated with heads of what seemed unicorn kin.
He knocked and a voice inside said "enter"
The door openened, showing sitting on a throne a thin figure with a beautifull face that would almost make one cry of pity.

"We might have a problem my liege.." said the roamer lord that appeared to be dimudu parmlenii.

"Problem?" replied the liege with the voice of a thousand children.

"Yes, a man...that man.. he managed to hold off our power and escaped from hybernaculuüm"

The liege suddenly stood up from his throne..

"and the taskforce?"

"They have been both intercepted and kauregal has been send to be converted to our understanding.. The feyor is in our command"
Replied dimudu.

"Good, bring him here" continued the liege.

Feyor mahuma was brought inside and met with the liege.

"My name is Idoc raz, feyor.. you must understand that your alliance to us will found you with new powers"

"yes i l.." the feyor tried to reply but idoc raz continued..

"that means your body will need a certain adjustment for you to be able to controll that power"

"adjustment?" said the feyor..

"yes yes, dimudu.. take him to Denimus sister, the jui edin* device."

"what the h.. this is not what i signed up for?!" yelled the feyor..

But dimudu had already cuffed the feyor and proceeded with him to the jui edin device.

*The jui edin device was named after the daughter (princess) of lord lone ce edin, one of the hero's of the universe.
She however fell in love with the demon atadema and was turned over to the darkside whereas she constructed the blueprint of
a denimus clone based on not altering time and space but matter. Eventually she had perished in time.

Just before dimudu pulled the switch he named the feyor.. and his name was "Deimos*"
And he resisted no more, and he existed no more but now a new beast for the darkside.

*Deimos is a character of Tc® written by danielJ, an unfinished book about the adventures of lord lone ce edin.
He is a grey hued large being in the shape of a man with a giant horn on his forehead.

-

Deep in the forrest of Esau* on the floor kauregal rested looking up into the sun..

"this was not what they could have thought for my fate" wondered he and smiled at the colorfull scene..
"this is more a heaven, why would they send me here" he thought..

*Esau was the neighbour nation of dam, the capital, Esau was a most natural place with no sign of evil.
Next to dam however on the other side was the nation of Eliu, a completely high tech place run by mostly machinery.
A contrast with Dam as judge in the middle, ruled by Pius zansevelt And his young son Huban., king of dam, a wealthy family.
They were currently in the middle of the burial of pius father noah zansevelt.
He had been a good lord but passed away in odd circumstances.
Surely without noah, pius had all oppertunity to change the country into his most wished shape.

After the burial approached a man..

"My lord, if you let me.. my next strategy will be much better."

"And what made you think it would be better than the last.." replied Pius "the last was a complete disaster.."

"I know but you will like the following my lord, let us proceed to a place where we can talk unnoticed."

"Fine" replied pius. "But if this is a cheap shot again i will banish you from this land, its the least i can do for an old friend.."
"Noah would have had your head for such."

"True" replied the man "but we took care of such problems"

"Dont mock me" continued pius. "In front of my son"

"Good day mister somam" said a tiny voice behind pius..

"Ahh, hi young huban" replied the man. "doing well on your schooling?"

"Surely!" continued huban. "I have a A grade in history!"

"Impressive young one, and how is your math?"

"i failed it" said huban..

"Keep on trying then" continued the man. "One day you may need to count your people you know"

-

Later on back in the capital castle pius and the man sat down in the decorative hall and continued the conversation.

"Fine then, what did you have in mind for the situation this time sam? "

"Well" replied sam somam.. "If we take the nation of esau we have a much larger defensive front and space to fall back to if eliu holds ground.."
"They have no means of weaponry and most are woman and children, the men are often out in the fields to fetch berries and the like"
"We can easily overcome them, actually dont even need to use our own weapons.. i have the perfect plan."

"That sounds big" replied Pius.. "And it sounds almost to perfect"

"It is perfect" continued sam somam. "I have uncovered the remnants of a time flux, it appears to have a relation to the device of legends recorded in the manuscript of mijudes.
"Apparently it is a sign that something came trough recently and that also means that the device of old must have been tuned in.."
"As we both know denimus reacts to the activity and enters a state of operation when it is sparked.."

"It has been ages since it actually worked" replied pius. "Are you sure it really is operative right now??"

"I am sure my lord for i have seen it.." continued sam somam.

"Without my permission" pius said while laughing.. "If any other had done that i would have cutted his chest in half"

"Well i have my own key do i not?" continued sam somam.
"anyway, there is more....The denimus alone holds no sword to obliterate esau, but if one would go trough and obtain the knowledge of ancient weaponry..."

"And i expect your plan is to make that one.. you?" replied Pius..

"Correct my lord..." replied Sam..

A moment of silence took place... both the men looking at eachother..

"You know" Pius suddently replied.. "Take huban with you"

"WHAT?" replied sam "but he is a mere kid, we might face dangers there!"

"I have full trust in your ability's" continued pius. "This is an order from the king."

"...fine..it will be done" replied sam somam.

-

In the house of somam in the present, Ega stood before the old sam..

"You knew..didnt you" Ega began..
"You knew i was going to come after you..."

"I knew yes, but things have already been set in motion.. there is nothing you can do.." Replied sam somam..

"Your son.." replied Ega "will resist your kind and save esau as it should have been saved.., it wont happen again"

"I wouldn't be so sure my nemesis" continued sam.. "you have forgotten about denimus.."
"once it has been made to send one to a place, the contraption will again appear...in that place.."

Ega fell to the ground on his knees... "n..no.." ..

"Oh.. yes!.." Sam continued.. "And my younger self will surely use it in all my innocent curiousity.."
"Also if i am correct in my calculation.. Pius will have asked me to send his son along.. his ambitions are so strong..
He would not risk a single factor, ofcourse he will fail this time just as you would hope..but not for long..."

Sam paused and looked at his ring...

"And Huban will then rise to the throne and use the ancient weapons of old to obliterate your kind.."
"no matter what you do to me now... will matter... for in the end i will live and you will go to dust."

"Fiend!" Ega yelled, grabbed his yakatana and slashed it right across Sam somam's face..
Sam fell to the ground smiling and ceased to move..

"I can do nothing more.. it is all up to kauregal now.."

Ega walked out of the house of somam, sam somam resting dead in it.
Alas, the present one.

-

"12... no.. hmm.. 13 birds.." Kauregal was looking up to the fresh blue sky..
"I can see them so clearly.. as if im in heaven"

It was already dark, but the sky was as clear as winter.
Kauregal stood up and looked across the land, in the distance he could see some lights..
"This looks like a picture of Esau from the history books..must be the old village*..wait..wasnt that ravaged in the history books?.." Kauregal thought to himself..
"Im sure i have read something about a neighbouring nation attacking...wait...if i am.. if i am before that.."
Kauregal grabbed his sword...
"Then i can change it..with my knowledge beforehand..."
"And wasnt ega from this time and place...?"

*The old village of the land of esau was attacked by the nation of dam under command of the tyrant pius who plotted against his father the good ruler noah zansevelt and gained kingship.
Although, merely in the present recordings..
It had taken five years because a few brave warriors of esau named Ega and the brothers Ce fan and Dasile fan had putten up an amazing resistance.
Eventually the village succumbed and was overrun by the remnants of Dam, Ega escaped and ce and dasile where executed.

-

"Right, everything in order?" A technician had come to take the controlls of denimus.

"You may proceed, we are all ready" Said pius.

"You ready aswell young huban?" Said sam somam.., sitting in a pedestal together with huban.

"right 'o!" replied Huban.

The technician flipped a few switches on the panel and the denimus device began to turn its mirror like disked rings..
The pedestal suddenly smashed trough the wall but no scar was left.

"I think thats enough" Said pius. "Without my son's ambition breathing down my neck i can finally take controll of this planet.."

-

Flashing trough space like the sunray in ones eyes the denimus pedestal shot to its destination.
The ancient time of hura*

*Hura was the ancient name of the planet where the nation of esau, eliu and dam resided.. most likely a thousand years ago.
In the time where the sages still lived.. ones named Bakuran the lion, Eluiscer the water dragon, Metameci the mountain, and Mijudes the moon.
Together they governed over the temples in the lands. And held the secrets of evil and good.

"I think we have arrived young huban" Said Sam somam.
"Now i know that your father asked me to bring you here, but it is a most dangerous time.."

"Thats ok.." replied huban "I also have a A grade in combat.."

Sam somam laughed... "No.. i dont think you can fence against the giants that walked around in this age young one.."
"We must proceed with caution"

"No.. really.." replied huban again.. and lifted up his hand.. "remember the room my father forbid me to come?"

"is that.." somam startled..

"Yea, my father is a fool.. without this seal he is no longer king..he wants to destroy other countrys doesnt he?"

"you knew" somam continued.. "interesting.."
"Well to be honest with you huban, my loyalties have always been with you.."

"I dont need loyalties" said huban "I need people to understand royalty.. they dont anymore.."
"they just fear my father... i dont like that..."

"What do you want then? " replied sam..

"I want them to know that i am greater than my father..." said huban..
"They need to fear ME... "

"oh boy.." replied sam.. "th..then if you are really a greater ruler... my services are yours.."

"Good" replied the young huban..

-

As soon as pius would walk out of the room he heard a voice behind him..

"Hold it pius" said a low yet familiar voice..

"Your ambition ends here.."

Puis looked around and saw Sam somam and a young adult stand before the denimus..

"Who.. is.." Puis said.. "Is that you hu.. huban?"

"Did you know" continued the now older huban..
His now long hair glistening black in full ornate clothing..

"We have overcome more perils than you could ever dream of.. we have raised an ancient army and slain the sages..
We have uncovered their secrets and weaponry.. And we have come back to reclaim the future."

"WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHTFULL KING?"

Pius raised his hand and said "this!"

"HAH!" laughed huban.. "do you mean this??"
Huban raised his hand showing the seal of kingship.. puis his hand was blank..

"Nothing makes you king father.. you are but a fool who would have gotten a planet but would have never understood its secrets.."

Pius grabbed his chest... "im..impossible.."

"No father.. you are impossible.., i will watch upon you die"

Pius fell to the ground, looking up into the fierce eyes of his son..

"I was wrong.." said pius "Beasts have taken my soul and my eyes are dry.." he coughed "There are no gods.."

Pius succumbed.

The tyrant was slain.

Pius was slain.

-

Kauregal had met with Ega and Ega had brought him before the two chiefs of the village.

"He says he is a friend who knows of danger to come.. what say you" said ega to the chiefs..
"I say he is crazy" said one "I think we should first listen to him" said the other..

"What say you one named kauregal?..."

Kauregal looked up unto the stage on wich the two mighty chiefs were seated..
One ornated in green jewels the other in dyed furr..
They were the fitting image of the warriors ce fan and dasile fan.

"I say Ce and Dasile fan" said kauregal.

"Ega?" replied ce fan..

"I have told him none of your names, and no other villagers have met him or seen him meet anyone else." Ega replied.

"Sorcery?" replied Dasile fan..

"Listen please" kauregal cutted in.. "I swear i am of the future, i know ega.. he was a hired warrior under my father.."
"In my history books your village will be attacked by dam.. you must believe me.."

"Nonsense, they would not dare to take us on directly.." Replied dasile fan..

"But what if they would.. could we maintain our defense? .. they have fivethousand more troops than us.." said Ce fan..

"Hmm..you have a point.." Said dasile fan.. "They could camp us out and at least remain a thousand men"

"Then we agree" Continued dasile fan.. "We shall believe you and thwart their plans as soon as we get confirmation they really happen."

A pact was made.

-

2 months later activiy was confirmed, Huban had set up giant cannons at the whole border..
Few of it had been forseen, Kauregal failed in his predictions of hordes of troops..
The land of esau was bombarded with dust like particles emitting in lightning strikes and fire..
All of esau was layed to dust, all but one of the inhabitants were turned to concrete statues in their place..
On top of a mountain sat a man... his name was Ega..

-

The ancient TARDIS landed with a huge crash, the small interior capsule shaking from the temporal impact. Kite blinked an waved away the smoke. He checked the panels, most were burnt out or blown straight off. The machine was old and not designed for two consecutive travel. This "denimus" will not go anywhere any more. The Time Lord managed to push open the half-molten door, and climbed outside. Outside it seemed like he was in an abandoned quarry. Not the first time, certainly not the last. He looked around and suddenly noticed it was not a quarry. Remnants of large stone buildings were visible everywhere. This was once a blooming metropolis, fell victim to weapons of mass destruction. Two soldiers emerged from one of the ruins. They wore metal suits of armor that was augmented with a small electronic engine on their back. Both weilded large two handed swords with an eerie blue light. Kite didn't even try to hide, he outright approached them.
"Hello." He yelled towards them "I'm Kite and I've just came home from a long pilgrimage. Mayhaps you could tell me what is the fate that befell my hometown?" He asked, seemingly with deep concern
"Well well what do we have here!" Laughed brutally one of the soldiers "Another Esau dog who survived the bombardment. You see why I told you it's worth coming here every day? You can have it this time, I'm sick of gutting those weaklings anyways"
The other soldier took the blue sword in hand and walked towards Kite.
"I suggest you stand down. There won't be second warnings, and any further actions down that road will lead to bad consequences" said Kite in a dry voice. The soldier laughed and lifted his blade for the finishing blow. Kite pointed the sonic screwdriver towards the soldier and for a second a blue light was visible, accompanied by a whirring sound. The soldiers' electronic armor gave out a loud THUNK and then red lights started flashing in all joints of the suit. Before the other soldier could do anything, Kite pointed the sonic device towards him and did the same.
"Don't worry I just initialized a security lockdown of your armor. Of course you still have to hope a rescue party finds you before any of the Esau survivors, but that's not my concern is it? I warned you so all this is your fault only. Now if you'd be so kind to tell me what came to pass here? Not like you really can do much more than talk so there's no hurt in a little chit-chat now, is there?" Kite leaned against the soldier frozen in a perpetual overhead swing and grinned.
"You... you bastard! Soon all your kind will be obliterated by our God Emperor Huban. He has brought as the means to dominate this world and all the others! Weaponry of the Gods from beyond Time! You fool have no means to stop him, you will perish like the foolis Esauans!" said the other soldier, his voice a mixture of mad fury and blind fear.
"Weaponry of gods beyond time. Explain! Is that what laid waste to this land?"
"Hahahahahahahaha! I will die, but you will die none wiser for I will say nothing, and even if I did that wouldn't prolong your life, scum!"
*WROOOOOOM*
With a deafening roar, three motorbikes arrived, with soldiers sporting their rifles on Kite. He sighed and raised his arm, signalling surrender.
"Very well. I think it's long overdue I have a little talk with your so called God Emperor Huban anyways"

The preatorian tossed Kite on the ebony floor of the huge throne room. Huban, wearing a blue silk robe, with the symbol of his sovereignity sewn into it. Kite stood up, straightened his scarf and hat and looked up at the Emperor.
"Who are you, stranger?"
"Well hello! I guess you must be Huban. It is a pleasure to meet you, albeit one that leaves taste of blood in one's mouth. I'm The Doctor!" He grinned. Huban stood up from the throne so he could take a better look at the stranger. If what he said is true...
"You cannot be who you say you are. I know the myths of the Time Lord, the Incoming Storm, who burns with the fire of rightousness and fury. But you resemble not such a titan. I ask you again, and put you to the torture if you fail to produce a honest answer to your emperor! Who are you?"
"Well, I don't really tend to shine myself in front of emperors posing as gods, but I truly am The Doctor. No titans or fires of rightousness. Just me, but I'll be standing between you and domination, if that's what you plan, Huban... "god" Emperor of the planet Dam." He took one step towards the throne, and three guards raised their rifles, aiming at the Time Lord. The Emperor motioned them to stand down.
"Very well. You are foolish to think you alone can stop me. I command the powers of Time just like you do. But I also command vast armies and I have Weapons that once been used to kill Gods. What can you do in front of such a power? I can tell you! YOU CAN COWER AND PLEAD SO I MIGHT SPARE YOUR LIFE! YOU EITHER JOIN MY CAUSE AND BE MY LOYAL SLAVE, OR DIE!"
Kite held out his hand and started counting on his fingers
"Loyal slave... death... loyal slave... death... loyalty.... death.. Well, I'm sorry to inform you that becoming a loyal slave... Basically... you see.. Not part of my daily plans. Now where could I squeeze it in? Ah right! Right after here. It says 'Stop you' so unfortunately it'll really lose it's appeal by then. Sorry to disappoint you 'emperor'." he turned around and begun walking out of the throne room. A guard stepped forward and bashed him in the face with the buttle of his rifle.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's ancient and forever

Kite woke up in a small metal cell. He quickly checked, and fortunately they didn't take his sonic screwdriver. He grinned to himself, knocked on the door.
"Shut up. You'll be executed tomorrow morning so don't make your last day more miserable. Don't even try to escape, we found your time capsule and locked it away safely in the castle"
Unseen by the guard, the Doctor smiled. Very good and very foolish of you, he thought. "Now let's get to getting out of here"
He used to sonic screwdriver to remove the plating from one of the lights, removed the bulb leaving the electronic wiring exposed. "Just make the guard touch the door..." Kite knocked on the door.
"Get in here quickly! Something's wrong with the lights"
"Oh you're not going to fool me with that trick!" The guard flipped open the peekhole, and looked in. That was the time to act. Kite touched the door with one hand, and reached for the exposed wire for another
"I wonder if there is enough power in it to kill me"
*BZzZzzoRRRRRrrrTTTTtffffFFff*

Kite woke up to a strong smell of burned meat. He checked, and wasn't the smell of HIS burnt flesh. "I'm alive" He grinned. Quickly unlocked the door with the sonic screwdriver, and pushed aside the dead body of the guard from the doorway. He looked around, and the rest of the dungeon seemed empty, which wouldn't be a wander seeing how quickly the prisoners are executed. "Now I just have to find the time capsule they brought to this castle.". As he walked away from the cell, a huge explosion shook the dungeon, throwing the Time Lord off his feet. As he fell on the ground, thick black smoke was flowing out from the cell he just broke out from. A tall warrior wearing a black armor, has walked out of the smoke.
"I am Ega the warrior, and I have came to break you out, Time Lord."
"Ah lucky me I've already broke myself out, otherwise I'd be roasted pork thanks to your nice distraction" He laughed "But the more the merrier as they say, and now we have a much needed distraction to help us find the device I used to come here a lot more easier"
"We have no time, we must make our leave quickly. Soon this place will be crawling with the praetorians."
"Indeed it will, and by that time we'll be at some other place which, obviously, isn't" Kite picked himself up from the ground, used the sonic screwdriver to scan around, and started running down the corridor
"Are you going to stand there waiting for the soldiers to arrive, or coming with me?"

Ega cleaned his sword of the blood, while the Doctor's been unlocking a reinforced steel door with the weird device. With a loud click the lock gave up, and the entered a room which seemed like a research chamber, housing two stone caskets with alien writings all over their surface. Kite quickly re-locked the door with the sonic screwdriver, and went over to check the two TARDISes.
"Well one is burnt out, the Huon core leaked during travel so it won't be going anywhere any more." He said to the warrior, who raised an eyebrow, seemingly not understanding any of it "On the other hand, the one which has been unearthed by Sam Somam, is working perfectly at least until I take my time with it."
"You are mad! Noone has ever found a way to destroy the vehicle of the gods. You will utterly fail in your goal, and this foolish plan now leaves us locked in the den of the lion with nothing to do but wait for our doom."
"A little bit of optimism might help, but you are right I'm not going to literally destroy the thing, would turn your sun into a black hole. I'll just vent the Huon core and use the particles to call here my craft." Kite picked up a metal rod and used it to force open the still working TARDIS casket's door.
"And what of the Emperor? I am the last of my kind and as such I must slay him even if I draw my last breath while doing so"
"Indeed good warrior, we'll get to that as well, as soon as I render him unable to time-travel. I'm the last of my kind as well and it is my responsibility to stop anyone meddling with time."
"But if we don't utterly destroy him he'll just get his hand on another one" Said the warrior, with a grim tone
"TARDISes don't quite pop out of existence, those two devices are actually one and a same, originating from different time periods."
Kite flipped open one of the panels inside the casket, and pulled out a few wires, fusing them with a quick swipe of the sonic screwdriver. He pulled a few levers and turned a knob, the fused-together wiring now lit up with an eerie blue light.
"Stand back and don't touch the Huon particles when they appear. I don't want you fusing with my TARDIS when it arrives." Kite grinned, took one step and started whirring the sonic screwdriver towards the device. A panel exploded and a bright yellow smoke started flowing out of the device.

BWAM BWAM BWAM
"My Lord, they seemed to have engaged a deadlock, we can't seem to get this door open" A soldier reported to Empreror Huban, who now wore a large power armor, weilding a huge red halbred.
"Stand back you fool. Let me show you the real power of your Emperor"
Huban didn't even waited for all the soldiers to clear from the door, started uttering words of power for a spell
"Kal Vas Flam" The pillar of flame started melting the iron door slowly

"Hurry Doctor, they are breaking through the door and I sense the Emperor is with them"
"I'm getting done right..." With screaming and whirring, a large blue box appeared in the corner "... Now. Let's get go..."
The half molten door flew through the room, the soldiers stormed in, followed by Emperor Huban.
"Well well well. The Last of the Esauans and our Time Lord visitor. How appropriate I can now destroy you with one fell swoop." He noticed the blue police box in the corner "What do we have here? Another of the time travelling devices and I presume it is a lot better than those ancient denimuses I've been forced to use until now."
He walked to the TARDIS and reached to open the doors. They didn't open. He striked the door with his Hell's Halbred, but there wasn't a scratch made by the powerful blow. Huban took one step back and unleashed a flamestrike spell on the door, yet there was not even a burn-mark made.
"What kind of witchcraft is that? Open the door right this instant Doctor, or I will put you through torture you'd never imagine" He held the halbred to Kite's neck, using it to force him in front of the police box.
"I'll let you inside if you promise you'll let Ega go. With this TARDIS you'll have power over the Time Vortex, you'll have little need of pityful revenge over the last of the Esauans."
"Doctor no! I fight! I die! But don't give him your TARDIS, he will burn the entire galaxy with his fires of war!" yelled Ega and started slaying the soldiers in the room. Huban turned towards him, and uttered words of power "Corp Por" and a grey arrow struck down the warrior.
"Now, can we get back to business?"
Kite opened the TARDIS and motioned to Huban to step inside. He walked in and looked around in awe.
"How is that even possible? What Gods are capable of making such a device? It is bigger on the inside, for heaven's sake!" He cried out "Now tell me how to operate it!"

"... and this is for setting the temporal tracking on a device moving through the Time Vortex." he pointed on a small numeric pad on the side of the console, all the while trying to cover a red button on the wall with his body.
"And that red button you've been so desperately trying to hide from me? What is that? Time torpedo? Black hole launcher? What purpose it holds?"
"Aaah that one?" He turned around and noticed the button with surprise "It's just... for dumping my laundry into outer space, nothing important"
"Do not think me a fool! Let me at it!"
Huban pushed aside the Doctor and pressed the button. Kite took a few steps back, watching as a black portal opened and started swallowing Huban.
"What? WHAT IS THIS?! LET ME GO!"
"Ah now I remember! That is for opening the empty dimension which is standard inventory for all TARDISes. How could I forget -that- so stupid of me. Well then, Huban, from this day on, you're Emperor of Empty Nothingness! Enjoy your rule and farewell!" Kite laughed, and pressed a button on the console which closed the portal and covered the red button with a white panel.

He turned a a knob and the TARDIS rematerialized upon the body of Ega on the ground, the warrior now lying on the floor of the console room. Kite removed the armor, pulled the magic arrow from his body and poured some healing potion on the wound. The warrior's face calmed from the grimace of pain.
"What... what happened Doctor? Where is the Emperor?"
"He's away, far away and gone forever. Now you and your friend can start working on restoring the peace on Dam, and I'm sure you'll make fine regents until a new King can be chosen." Kite smiled, and helped Ega to his feet. "Now go out there, there is still plenty of work to be done, but for that I'm not needed any more."
Kite opened the door of the TARDIS, and looked eye to eye with soldiers surrounding the police box.
"The King is dead. Long live the new King." He said and helped Ega step outside the TARDIS. The soldiers hesitated and then all threw down their weapons yelling "All hail the new king!"
Kite let two soldiers hold the now kinged Ega and stepped back inside the TARDIS.
"Will we... ever see you again, Doctor?" Ega asked
"You better hope we won't" the Time Lord grinned, and closed the door of the blue box. Inside he sighed, added a new coordinate on the console and pulled the handbrake. The soldiers outside watched in awe as the blue box disappeared with a metallic screaming sound.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's ancient and forever

"He has brought us to life for a final time, to be the roamers, the roamers of evil."

189.000 years back into the past...

Atadema, a demon who had taken host of a ancient lich king known as clemente..
He was aided by the gods to build the city of mithrandale, a copy of an ancient anti god cults temple structure.
He was called the fifth ichus. And praised for his amazing power and tact, even though evil.
One day however he could take no more of his power and wanted to challenge the gods.
The demon king Atadema had layed waste to the grand city of mithrandale..
The gods were furious, how dared atadema invoke their help and then use it only for more evil..
Some of the gods proposed a carefull approach knowing the power of the demon yet many were for a all out clash..
In the clash itself atadema slaughtered most of the gods but was finally defeated..
His spirit resisted death and entered denimus to be brought to hybernaculuüm, the continuous hexus where no time existed.
The hexus was once a inverted planet wich contained technology unknown to this age and was said to have created the largest black hole in history after it blew up.
In this hexus the dark minds who once created the technology were laid to sleep, their soul lost in time.
Now when atadema's spirit entered hybernaculuüm, the first living thing.
Hybernaculuüm reacted and revived the dark minds flesh. Atadema then filled the flesh and became the roamers.

-

The roamer sidel sat upon his steed.
"we own the market hah!" said a voice..

Sidel responded..

"Your empire earns nothing, burglarly is besmirching the name of evil"

"WHAT?" responded the voice.. "what about the empire?"

"my effort was abused, and i mark it whole, not a mere name but the empire who supports him is accountable"
Sidel responded.

"Could you come with me for a moment?" The voice said and a man wearing a icey cloak came forward..

some paces, a moment and some talking later..

"We will arrange a meeting with our leader for you." said the man.

"I want only evil justice, it is what we are, upkeepers of this law." said sidel.

"I cant predict the outcome" responded the man..

"May the gods be with you"

"The gods..." said sidel.. "they are always with us..."
"atadema is a god to us, and he fills us with evil..he brought us to life for a final time..., to be the roamers..., the roamers of evil."

-

"So you have finally arived aswell huban, it took you so long" a familiar voice said..

"What?.. damn.. ive been had.. that damn trickery" huban responded..

Forward came a long man wearing the most beautifull face you could describe..
His voice was that of the wind and his eyes were glinstening as stars..

"You.. did.. kill him.. didnt you?" he continued..

"i couldnt..damnit..i ..but i have not failed you in the ancient world!.." Huban responded..

"IT WAS A MERE COMPONENT" yelled the long man.. "you have failed a hundred percent! you damn weakling!"

"but it was the time traveller.. that ..that man..he surpasses even your technology.."
replied huban..

"IM....POSSIBLE" yelled the long man..
"you are a sore liar and also a useless one...".."bring him...to the jui device.."

Another man aproached, obviously being dimudu parmlenii..

"D..dimudu?.. w..wait.. im on your side right..?" cryed huban..

"Yes.. yes you are huban." Said dimudu, grabbing huban's arm with a firm hold..
Then carried him away with him toward the jui device.

"He will be one of the most powerfull roamers we have had.." smiled the long man..
"He shall be dispatched to deal with the edin queen, the timeline is almost at hand, we need to fulfill the capture of her device to prevent ours from dissapearing."
"So i shall take my leave aswell my emperor?" said dimudu..

"No, you are required elsewhere, but first please.. take a seat in the jui device."

The long man grabbed dimudu and took him to the room..

"You too may keep your name roamer.. but only for introductions sake.. lets give ega hell."

-

The Doctor stood in the console room, looked at the scanner monitor with a deep sigh. He was back, orbitin Sosaria. He pressed a button on the control panel. A white panel slided at the side of the room, revealing a white walkway going deeper into endless mass that was the TARDIS.

The roamer that was once Dimudu entered a jet black hall, full of book reaching up into the endless void of the hybernaculum. He asked a few questions from the age-old creature that was the librarian. The little thing snapped his finger and four large books came flying from the shelves, carried by small black shapeless blobs. Dimudo took the books and set himself down to one of the black reading compartments.

'There was a time beyond what we concieve as time. We built the city of Mithrandale as was instructed by the Gods and by our Liege the Lord Atadema. With his power it was all possible. We revel in joy as we mention his name, for he brought as fame and glory, now we are the strongest beings in the universe.'

Dimudu turned a few pages and found the tone of the book changed considerably.

'The master has lost its mind. He has challenged all the gods. After a long war, finally the God of Time, Gallifrey has came down upon us with his legions. The city now lies in ruins and the furious God unleashed a darkness that will devour the entire planet. The doom is now certain as our Lord has been destroyed.'

Kite grinned. It was still there. He opened the wooden door on the side of the white corridor, and stepped inside. It looked like a small cottage with wooden walls, and a japanese style shrine in the far end. A peach-colored, slightly glowing katana was enshrined on it. The Time Lord looked around, on the walls old memorabilias of his last time in Sosaria. A yellow bow, a Hell's Halbred, an elven leather armor. Near the katana, a robe and a headband, the same peach-colour as the sword. As he stepped on the tatami of the room, he noticed something. A ghostly image of someone standing in the middle of the dojo. He stepped closer and the figure was now getting less transparent.
"What?"
The figure now completely visible, a tall dark-skinned woman wearing a black robe. Then the form disappeared just as suddenly as it appeared.
"WHAT?!"

'It has been ten thousand years since they imprisoned me here. I reckon this place has been created by them, the roamers a race called Charon which they removed from time itself for experimenting with time travel. Their crude devices remain, and I can use them to move my allies and choose the right moment to strike.'

The Doctor arrived at the console room running, already turning switches and entering numbers, running around the central column. The engine started with a screeching sound and the TARDIS, floating around the skies of Britain, has dematerialized. The blue box appeared next to what seemed to be a two-story wooden cottage in it's prime days, but that has been at least fifty years ago. The doors of the police box flown open and Kite entered the rotting wooden structure. His eyes scanned the structure, everything was rotting inside, it was a wonder the place still stood. But most importantly nothing was moved for ages. The L'Barra Inn was empty. Kite shook his head and headed back to the TARDIS. Something was seriously wrong. There were nothing out there in the universe with enough power to force himself inside the relative dimension of the TARDIS, and someone just did that.
"Just to be safe..." he mumbled, and flipped a switch. The blue box disappeared to the unknown.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's ancient and forever