Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If you're not going to allow random talking.

Aghast Wrote:YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION *Locked*

haha i love you Augy! :p

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Off topic section? This is perfectly on topic, shard message board, off topic is real life bullshit.

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:That isn't my approach, I don't sound that retarded and vague. I clarify, and I don't jump into everyone business taking my job WAY too seriously. Real Life Calls You ANSWER

Diabolical Wrote:Who really gives a shit?

Elcid Wrote:haha i love you Augy! :p

Of course you do, I think he's the only one who doesn't hate your guts on these forums, and that's totally your fault. I remember when I first started this shard, I heard people in game talking about how it was a mistake that you were made a forum moderator, I didn't really pay no attention to it because I didn't really get into the forum, nor did I know anyone, but it all makes sense now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Elcid Wrote:There is also a line between a flame... and down right immaturity and simple rudeness...

Saying to someone and i quote "You're going to die of cancer IRL" is something id consider to be stepping over that line.

Who really gives a shit?

What was I suppose to say to that? You stated your opinion, and your opinion like your social life, sucks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:Who really gives a shit?

What was I suppose to say to that? You stated your opinion, and your opinion like your social life, sucks.

How do you know anything about my social life? LoL

Elcid Wrote:How do you know anything about my social life? LoL

Because you're ALWAYS on here blocking shit. I play maybe an hour or a 2 every couple days, and it just so happens you're on every time coincidence, doubtful, very doubtful.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:Off topic section? This is perfectly on topic, shard message board, off topic is real life bullshit.

It was a joke :eek:

I think Elcid is too much aswell. As i also stated in the poll forum thingy about the most hated. Imo he can't really handle being a mod.. It went to his head and im sure he went to a store and got a t-shirt saying "i own the in:x forum, I can lock posts :O"

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Aghast Wrote:It was a joke :eek:

I think Elcid is too much aswell. As i also stated in the poll forum thingy about the most hated. Imo he can't really handle being a mod.. It went to his head and im sure he went to a store and got a t-shirt saying "i own the in:x forum, I can lock posts :O"

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Oh, sorry my bad :/ I kinda thought so, but then I seen him saying he loved you, and I dunno these 12 hour shifts are getting to my head, been on too long arguing on the forums. Smile

Haha, and I'm sure he got a life size poster of it too. Smile

And another thing about your life Elcid, isn't it like 9 am there? At 9 am I've been at work for 2 and a half hours. Need I say more about your life?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Well im very lovable Wink

Anyways i dont have time to argue anymore.. im trying to tame a cow.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Aghast Wrote:Well im very lovable Wink

Anyways i dont have time to argue anymore.. im trying to tame a cow.

Haha, yeah I'm going to bed for another beautiful day of work. Goodnight.
And even to you Elcid, it's nothing personal, you just need to lay off peoples topics.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:Oh, sorry my bad :/ I kinda thought so, but then I seen him saying he loved you, and I dunno these 12 hour shifts are getting to my head, been on too long arguing on the forums. Smile

Haha, and I'm sure he got a life size poster of it too. Smile

And another thing about your life Elcid, isn't it like 9 am there? At 9 am I've been at work for 2 and a half hours. Need I say more about your life?

Its actually 10:43am... and ive been at work for 3 hours 43 minutes... and atm im waiting for a database to compile so i can do some work!

DAMN U MS ACCESS! :mad: 78% and when i started it at 7am

Only time i spend on the forums is when im at work and the odd time i have free. My character does sit there macroing useless skills like taste id though Rolleyes

How about we call a truce... cos this isnt getting either of us anywhere... you stop telling people they are going to die of cancer and ill contact u before i edit and thread u have posted in or created?

Sound good?