Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: If you're not going to allow random talking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Then make a fu cking forum for it. Insane how all of these threads keep getting closed / deleted. Feels like I'm in 4th grade.
It's because they have a moderator who shouldn't be a moderator.
Amen a pointless topic is still a topic
Diabolical Wrote:Then make a fu cking forum for it. Insane how all of these threads keep getting closed / deleted. Feels like I'm in 4th grade.

Its called offtopic... calling someone an idiot isnt exactly what id call "random talking" anyway...

Read the forum rules.
  • No harassing! Your post will be deleted and your account may be suspended.
  • Please post in the appropriate section. For example; if you have a question it should be posted under the "Question & Answers" section.
  • Please use the search button before making a post, there's a good chance that whatever you are posting has been discussed before.
  • Keep your signature pictures within the limits. The limits are listed in detail here.
  • Advertising for other shards is not allowed

Calling someone an idiot is harassing Wink
Smurtle Wrote:It's because they have a moderator who shouldn't be a moderator.

Like I was going to say on the thread that got closed, I love your witty comments, always dead on! I remember you from the old No vus server, you're hilarious. Keep it up.
General is well, general posts. So, off topic is non-game related from my understanding, and most tend to make complaints about people in game and why they're stupid for the stupid shit they do in GAME.
Elcid Wrote:Its called offtopic... calling someone an idiot isnt exactly what id call "random talking" anyway...

Read the forum rules.
  • No harassing! Your post will be deleted and your account may be suspended.
  • Please post in the appropriate section. For example; if you have a question it should be posted under the "Question & Answers" section.
  • Please use the search button before making a post, there's a good chance that whatever you are posting has been discussed before.
  • Keep your signature pictures within the limits. The limits are listed in detail here.
  • Advertising for other shards is not allowed

Calling someone an idiot is harassing Wink

What should I call him? Brilliant? Mommy always told me not to lie. Sad
Diabolical Wrote:Like I was going to say on the thread that got closed, I love your witty comments, always dead on! I remember you from the old No vus server, you're hilarious. Keep it up.

Haha, I remember you, too. I think it was old 666??
Smurtle Wrote:Haha, I remember you, too. I think it was old 666??

Good memory. Wink
Memory like an elephant.

Lederoil could say the same thing, except about a sloth's brain.

God, why is it so easy to pick on emo kids that try to act smart?

:lol:
If you guys really want it that way then fine. You can have a million threads devoted to pure shit...

"omg he stole my bolts of cloth"
"omg he reported me"
"see you in occlo"

Seriously.. you guys are the ones crapping on about player numbers dwindling... what do you expect when they come to our forums and see your all a bunch petty whingers.

If you want people to come and stay how about you pick up your act and stop posting like a 5 year old who just had his lollypop stolen!
Smurtle Wrote:Memory like an elephant.

Lederoil could say the same thing, except about a sloth's brain.

God, why is it so easy to pick on emo kids that try to act smart?

:lol:

Haha, it's because their parents already got them depressed. "I hate my mom, I wanna write some poetry! New Found Glory is awesome!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8