Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

remove the trees in occolo

Happy christmas, Nemo. Muahahahaha!!!
What a funny post Tongue

Wait WAIT WAIT, so you're selling penis mightiers? YOU'RE SITTIN' ON A GOLD-MINE TREBEK!

Cmon Elcid let us have some flame war im beggin you !!Cry

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Tabion Wrote:Hmm I will check Occlo out again but when I seen the deco there before it didn't seem like it would in any way interfere with anything.

Maybe its just me and my godly eyes (when my glasses are on) but am I the only one who is able to see trees before running into them?

rofl Since when are you ever PvPing? Shut up and go craft me a chair with that *** Galen.

Dramatic Wrote:Cmon Elcid let us have some flame war im beggin you !!Cry

Make a thread in offtopic and go nuts... but not in the other forums. Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Smurtle Wrote:rofl Since when are you ever PvPing? Shut up and go craft me a chair with that *** Galen.

Smurtle Smurtle Smurtle.... When did I say I was pvping in occlo? I think it is a horrible pvp town. I merely said I was there earlier since I seen some towns were decorated and thought I would check all the towns.

Obviously some people can handle maneuvering around objects and some people can't.

Oh and my apologies for not pvping enough since I find it quite boring, that doesn't mean I don't pvp at all, just not as much as other people.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

I never said you were in ocllo. And I'm still waiting for the chair.

Smurtle Wrote:I never said you were in ocllo. And I'm still waiting for the chair.

No you said "Since when are you pvping?" and I was explaining that I do not need to pvp to go to occlo as it is empty everytime I go there anyway. I was also stating that I do pvp sometimes, just not as much as you I guess.

Oh and you will be waiting awhile on that chair as I only have like 30 carpentry.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

I said since when are you PvPing?

As in, why are you commenting on a thread concerning PvP?

Make me a stool then.

So... Where my x-mas logs with snow on? Rolleyes

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-