Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: remove the trees in occolo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I ****ing ran into one and died getting ganked cuz of a tree thats not supposed to be there.

Please remove it?
Where's your christmas spirit! There are only 4 and its not hard to navigate around trees... I think you woulda died either way and just want to blame something :p Of course I wasn't there so I don't know.
Officer, if that ****ing tree wasn't on the side of the road i wouldn't have hit it.
Valas Wrote:Officer, if that ****ing tree wasn't on the side of the road i wouldn't have hit it.

Haha!
its next to a corner i had em kinda of far behind me and i went to turn the corner and the damn tree was there. couldn't move left or forward or right building is there.

only way was back so yea.. kinda got killed.
Hold on, I'll call the carebear police right away!
anything that blocks pvp should be removed. I believe running away is part of the pvp, therefore i dont see the point of having something wich could lead someone into getting killed , not because he was too slow..but because he couldnt physically get out of there.
<3
Also, i would like to point out that those persons who keep on responding with the word " carebear " to every single post where someone exposes an idea or suggestion are simply plain stupid . I guess they have no arguments at all so when it comes to giving an answer , they go for the carebear thing wich really gets on my nerves. Here in Spain we have a saying : " Its always better to look stupid than opening your mouth and confirm that you really are " . I think this saying applies to more than half of inx's population , so i would like to encourage you all to reply with constructive answers rather than sticking to the whole " carebear " crap. Regards
haha clown fish are funny... apparently... tell us a joke! Confusedurprised:

Anyway, if you arent able to run all the way around it... hence it traps you it should be moved so it doesnt... :eek:

omg im agreeing with nemo

*slaps self*

EDIT: Not Needed parts removed.
Hmm I will check Occlo out again but when I seen the deco there before it didn't seem like it would in any way interfere with anything.

Maybe its just me and my godly eyes (when my glasses are on) but am I the only one who is able to see trees before running into them?
This thread is funny Big Grin

Instead of running into trees, why don't you run behind them so the other guys fizzle?
Pages: 1 2 3