Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Discussion on loot

Yeah the named liches are ancient liches and they do drop that amount of gold on average. They definitely need to be looked at.
Same with phoenixes as they are ancient liches in the form of birds and drop the same loot pretty much. 75 damage from a fs is insane! Try running past 2 of them without reflect on:p

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Great table Tabion, I thought i might contribute with something although i dont have the exact numbers or names but all the daemons ive killed, like "the slayer" and all those different ones probsbly about 10, have all given the same loot. That should really be looked into aswell cause some of them are really hard like the one in covetous lake.

Great post Tabion, I will check your findings out tomorrow or on Sunday.
I'm sorry if I have been working slow the last week, but I need to slow down or I will probably burn out.

Taran Wrote:Great post Tabion, I will check your findings out tomorrow or on Sunday.
I'm sorry if I have been working slow the last week, but I need to slow down or I will probably burn out.

Take the time. It's not like they can't wait. Tongue

ok I changed pretty much all monsters that you guys mentioned that needs tweaking. Just looking at the scripts I saw that they were very imbalanced.

Keep up the good work guys! I don't have time to hunt monsters and find out how good they loot are compared to how hard they are to kill. This is just what I need since it's very easy to change the loot in the script.

I'm going to restart the server Sunday evening after I have fixed some other stuff. You should see the new loot after that (the mobs will have to die once before the new loot is in)

Appreciate it.

Yea great, thanks.

Great example of how quickly changes can be made when they're presented in a comprehensive, suggestive, and intelligent way.

Obviously not all issues can be presented with such concrete data, but the example is a good thing to look at! Bump!

Kudos to Tabion, and infinite kudos to Taran for working so hard on the shard ^_^

The Guardian of Destard drops 2.9k gold every time if you didn't know yet, and it drops two weapons [havent gotten armor off it any] every time that are at the least a force of some accuracy. I think it's loot is good as is, because with two people it takes about 5 minutes, 100 arrows, and like 20 blade spirits Smile

We have some awesome changes tomorrow, can't wait, wOOt!

This is a signature.

Consider that a going away present for the shard.:p Been really busy lately, haven't even logged into the game since I posted that. Hopefully after the holidays I will have some free time to start playing again and if there are any issues still that need addressing I will try to help. I have pretty much lost my interest to play right now but it may be because of me being so busy. Either way I want to try and help the shard whatever way I can, even if I am no longer an "active" player.

Take care peoples. Have a great holiday and get me lots of gifts!

[Image: mariozl3.png]