Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Go ahead and flame me.. but

Vulcan Wrote:Or you could visit a banker and pay 5gp for a commodity deed, put 50k logs into the deed and have it weigh like 5 stones.

Works for trading but not very useful for transporting things from your house. Commodity deed must be in your bank box when used.

Quote:grab a pouch or backpack. Put all the resources you want to take to the bank. Set a hotkey for Recall and use it, then when you target your rune for the bank , pick up your bag of items. Then when you arive say bank and drop the bag into your bank.

Wasn't aware of this. Thought it'd leave resources behind you but seems to work. It seems like a bug to transport stuff this way but anything goes I guess. Now that I know this, house banking can stay disabled for all I care.

Pack animals to... can hold 1500 ingots and they are blue to others so cant be killed... will be good once they can be gated. Smile

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Canaris Wrote:Works for trading but not very useful for transporting things from your house. Commodity deed must be in your bank box when used.

I stand corrected. Smile

Elcid Wrote:Pack animals to... can hold 1500 ingots and they are blue to others so cant be killed... will be good once they can be gated. Smile

Erm houses are only outside of guards and i think that just about anyone will accept 5 mins of being crim for getting 1500 free ingots?

Agree with aggy. House banks are good.

Guild bank boxes maybe, but personal, individual house banks seem pointless.

Aghast Wrote:How can having a bank at your house be carebear.. PK's can kill you when you bank at your house.. they cant kill you at brit bank.. So its more carebear to have brit bank really

edit*
I'm not talking about a house bank inside your house.. but at your house sign outside.

Good Idea, abolish all banks. Only keep the ones in red towns, now your starting to think like a champ!! :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

this debate has already happened

guild banks need to happen and i reckon maybe making commodity deeds allowed to be used in ur backpack not just bank. Transporting is very tedious atm

Fine.. Then ill just make my own 1 man guild and get a bank box :p

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

It's not that tedious.

Hey, the whole point of this is to make people less dependant on their bank boxes and get out there more. Yeah I admit if there was an official poll where we could all decide yes or no, I would vote yes, but not having banks at home is not the end of the world. Work more out of your house. If your a lumberjack, move your house into the middle of the forrest, or if you can afford it, buyt a small house and use it as a storage house (can you have more then one house here?).

I like the idea of changing comodity deeds to work out of your backback though. I dont see why that cant happen. I see it as a fair exchange for having no bank access at home.

Does anyone agree with me here?

Horacio Wrote:Hey, the whole point of this is to make people less dependant on their bank boxes and get out there more. Yeah I admit if there was an official poll where we could all decide yes or no, I would vote yes, but not having banks at home is not the end of the world. Work more out of your house. If your a lumberjack, move your house into the middle of the forrest, or if you can afford it, buyt a small house and use it as a storage house (can you have more then one house here?).

I have a small house located perfectly near a mine and forest.. But i really cant be bothered with first putting the stuff in my house.. then later move it to my bank :p

Imagine moving 20k iron and 20k logs from my house to a bank.. it would take forever recalling back and forth hehe

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

unless commodity deeds could be changed to work in a backpack. Seems like a quick and easy change, and it would put an end to the trouble of moving bulk product, no?

Boy would I love to be the killer of the man who had a deed for 20k logs and 20k iron in his backpack....:badgrin: