Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MagicResistance...

I did resist before you changed it Taran and it took me about 8 hours so i´d rather say 16 now and that seems to be more correct since theyre not hypergaining it.

Maybe i did something wrong i know i had low healing at the time i did it which may have slowed me down abit, only about 80ish.

why do skills like hiding, magery, spell resistance and meditation (for example) which are primarily for pvp at the moment while the shard grows, far more easily gained than gathering and mechanical skills (eg. mining, Carpentry, Arms lore etc). Is this going to be a PvP server? Just wondering about the long term goals here before i start putting more time and maybe donations into the server.

I don't know, it might be because I did not come from a PvP shard, but I don't think skill gain should be easy. You should be happy to have GM anything. I mean, it's bad enough you can afk macro overnight, but to have skill gain easy. Everyone will be GM everything by the time this shard is 6 months old...

What also happens is that if you get way to fast skill gain, you get those that come on, macro their skills high in 1-3 weeks, kill people, wreak havoc, then move on, just for shits and giggles. Now don't say there is no one that will do this, I did this. Me and 5 friends, macroed the hell out of our skills. We were pvp ready in about 2 weeks and we slaughtered and screwed with everyone, then we left. This does not make a community.

My opinion, keep skill gain the way it is, or make it harder. If you are going to make it easier, get rid of afk macoring.