Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stupidest rule ever

Replacements suck unless you're good.

End of discussion.

smoke Wrote:make a 1v1 tour autosupply

Agreed. I think an autosupplied 1v1 would be better practice than the replacement tours.

Allanon Wrote:Replacements suck unless you're good.

End of discussion.

What? 1v1's suck unless you're good. If you suck, you lose every time in everything.

I think someone has died too much.

Bane Wrote:Agreed. I think an autosupplied 1v1 would be better practice than the replacement tours.

How about you get your own items and just duel? Gank? I mean, honestly. Now who is sounding like a ***** because that makes things entirely too easy.

I think if this PvP school opens, it's only for two hours a week.

Smurtle Wrote:How about you get your own items and just duel? Gank? I mean, honestly. Now who is sounding like a ***** because that makes things entirely too easy.

I think if this PvP school opens, it's only for two hours a week.

You completely missed the point of what we were saying..... Staff had said that the reason autosupply were being held was to give people time to get good stuff. However, out of the 5 replacement tourny's I've taken part in, only 1 didnt consist of one or two people owning the entire other team. A regular 1v1 would give people that needed or wanted the practice a chance to actually get to fight at least once. Out of 5 rep tourny's, I've only actually fought in 1. If there's going to be autosupply tournys anyway, might as well make them where everyone at least gets to fight once.

Why not just open up the duel pits 24/7? WEll maybe not that long but a certain time frame every day?

We will not die this way , this is absolution
Death claims us no more
Do not grief, end the suffering
We will live, live eternal
~KSE

Make signs.

(I havent read any post past the first one)

But do what Eva and other Gms used to do.
Leave a sign posted in pits (6:00 PM 1v1)
etc etc...

That way people know that at 6 the gate opens and you have like 10 misn to get in.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Smurtle Wrote:What? 1v1's suck unless you're good. If you suck, you lose every time in everything.

I think someone has died too much.

Do you even read the posts or do you just try piss people off. Did he say 1v1s suck? NO. Did he say he wants to win in anything? NO. He said replacements suck and the reason is because you sit there and one person takes out the entire team because the best guy never gets eliminated.

How about the event thread be put to use and we have future tourneys posted there. I am personally annoyed by the fact that I miss every damn event because I don't stare at the screen 24/7 or have a staff member letting me know of an event coming up before hand.

How about the tourneys alternate. Maybe some people like the same thing over and over but most people don't.

Both problems solved.

Has there even been many events? Maybe I just miss them all...

[Image: mariozl3.png]

I have only seen replacements and duel stones opened up.

No quests so far, no Mix up of events.

Wheres my Azzzy Sad

Anyway I really hope some diversity picks up, Events bring the shard together.

and RP quest would be nice as well...

Practice makes perfect, how do you guys think we started? Everyone is terrible from the start but i see alot of people with BIG improvements. Alot of the Imagination players i know are starting to practice and even though i never mention it to them, i see a big difference in their styles and the way they play. They didnt only get better at PVP. They got better with communication while hunting, they can defend themselves wen they hunt, theyre ready for any aspect of the game. Just hunting wont get you anywhere... it will get people like me somewhere because people like me wait for the hunters to pass by me. Pvp is important in any shard, the complaining does nothing, the pvp wont be changed as stated. NoX will be hosting his pvp school and wtvr, ill talk to him n see if he can get it going sooner, maybe ill even help him, if thats wat u guys want come see me and i can give tips on 1v1 with no problems. The reps are excellent practice because it shows your capability to take on pvp as a challenge not within possible grasp. If someone can kill a whole team with such ease it shows his dominance or... how badly the other team needs to practice. i see kids in tours going OMFG! LOOK AT PEDRO HES AMAZING, HE KILLED 8 GUYS [who have NEVER pvped before].... think about it.. its practice, those guys that died, wont die the same way if they realize what they did wrong.. after learning your different faults and apply them to your pvp. Only then can you PVP, this is the BETA, no one is exxpected to be god, not even the Xuo pvpers, were all rusty too. This is the start of a great shard, we still have tons of time to get good, so let the duelin begin!

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]