Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stupidest rule ever

I wonder why it is not possible to join a tourney if you are a bit late? That's just stupid in my opinion, you have to stay tuned all the ****ing day just to know when tours will come?

i agree and i dont like him i like the 50% rule where u can join if the tours not done anyways sombra if u joined u woulda died but Mito clearly said no more late joiners and he did allow some people so you were really late

also please dont depened on tours there not an everyday thing go gank go hunt make money scrolls too many tickets will ruin the economy like this is fine i find theres maybe 1 tour every 2 days and lots of gank people enjoy this

Well I didn't say anything about "that tourney" particularily, i'm talking generally, and I prefer tourneys to gank because it's 1vs1 and you don't have to search a guy to kill who won't run scared spamming KAL ORT POR KAL ORT POR!

i like 1v1 more then gank too but u get use to it and now that there is no autocut its more of a challenge and its easy to get resoruces and bank them and make profit

Yes I agree. Its a replacement tourney, its only one round each so whats wrong with adding someone to the waiting box where everyone else is just sitting and waiting. Only problem might be that u add someone who beats the whole team and the other team complains, but hell its a replacement tourney.

Also what the hells with all the replacement auto supply tourneys. What happened to the 1 VS 1 tourney where you beat someone and move to the next round. Replacement tourneys are good for the top player there. For everyone else it sucks, all you do is sit in a box and either get matched up with the best person on the other team who doesn't die or end up staying inside your box because the person on your team is the best. At least the regular one vs one tourney your matched up with a random person, not the best player every time and you get to slowly move up until your eliminated.

Everything is auto supplied, how about a tourney where you bring your own equipment. Yes the shard might be new and not everyone has every single supply, but why do you need to wait for everyone to have everything before you make one where you have to supply yourself and also for those who did everything to get all the best stuff early, they have to wait until everyone catchs up before its of any use?

SombraX Wrote:I wonder why it is not possible to join a tourney if you are a bit late? That's just stupid in my opinion, you have to stay tuned all the ****ing day just to know when tours will come?

Waaahhh boooohoooo! Be on time or you miss it. Simple. Have one of your friends call you when a tourney is starting, if you have any.

Duke Wrote:Yes I agree. Its a replacement tourney, its only one round each so whats wrong with adding someone to the waiting box where everyone else is just sitting and waiting. Only problem might be that u add someone who beats the whole team and the other team complains, but hell its a replacement tourney.

Also what the hells with all the replacement auto supply tourneys. What happened to the 1 VS 1 tourney where you beat someone and move to the next round. Replacement tourneys are good for the top player there. For everyone else it sucks, all you do is sit in a box and either get matched up with the best person on the other team who doesn't die or end up staying inside your box because the person on your team is the best. At least the regular one vs one tourney your matched up with a random person, not the best player every time and you get to slowly move up until your eliminated.

Everything is auto supplied, how about a tourney where you bring your own equipment. Yes the shard might be new and not everyone has every single supply, but why do you need to wait for everyone to have everything before you make one where you have to supply yourself and also for those who did everything to get all the best stuff early, they have to wait until everyone catchs up before its of any use?

We have been sticking with reps for all this time just giving a chance for you guys to get some good stuff. but we will start to host em very soon

rep tourneys are good pvp prac.

plus, most of us dont have the supplies for a proper 1v1 tour.

Kano Wrote:Waaahhh boooohoooo! Be on time or you miss it. Simple. Have one of your friends call you when a tourney is starting, if you have any.

Spoken like a psalm from tha' bible! Yessir!!

n0x* Wrote:rep tourneys are good pvp prac.

how is being matched agasint the best person in the other team and getting one chance good pratice. It's good free pratice for everyone whos good. For the rest of the shard its just waiting to be slaughtered.

Kano Wrote:Have one of your friends call you when a tourney is starting, if you have any.

Normal people doesn't have got to know all of their friends in UO, like you have.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

i like all tours cause i can win any Wink, but i agree there are too many reps make a 1v1 tour autosupply or something might be fun