Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quick Question...

Cole Wrote:Call me crazy but i don't see how that's fun. The way you expressed that sentiment is unambiguously malicious, inconsiderate...hurtful.. and i'm appalled at the number of people that talk like this. PVP is one thing, so is trying to loosen up people's attachment to the game by killing their ride or spiting them in some other way. Maybe you didn't mean what you said, but if you did, i would be disappointed that people like that are out there in the same world as i am.

It's a video game. If you can separate yourself from it, people who grief play will never bother you. How I act isn't a reflection of who I am in real life. Who I am in real life is a kind person, hard working person, and a giving person. I don't have to be that here when most people are whiny, jumping-on-the-bandwagon douchebags at the moment you see a chance to form one. I actually try to help a lot of people in game, the select few who post here a lot and have some sort of board trifles with me deserve what I do and will do.

Keep posting as if anything in this game will ever affect anyone in real beyond having some fun and feeling competitive because it's a game. Shame on you for assuming, but then again, it's what you people do.

Smurtle Wrote:It's a video game. If you can separate yourself from it, people who grief play will never bother you. How I act isn't a reflection of who I am in real life. Who I am in real life is a kind person, hard working person, and a giving person. I don't have to be that here when most people are whiny, jumping-on-the-bandwagon douchebags at the moment you see a chance to form one. I actually try to help a lot of people in game, the select few who post here a lot and have some sort of board trifles with me deserve what I do and will do.

Keep posting as if anything in this game will ever affect anyone in real beyond having some fun and feeling competitive because it's a game. Shame on you for assuming, but then again, it's what you people do.

Why are you jumping on me as one of "you people?" Furthermore, why do you feel so much resentment towards those "people" who take a game seriously that you have to spite them?

I appreciate your detachment from the game. You seem like a reasonable guy, and when you say you're a nice, working, giving person in real life i believe you. I don't think its crazy to have fun, see this thing for what it is (a game) and express yourself without fear of judgment. I guess i just thought i "sensed" (through text :/) some genuine hostility that went beyond the game from you and a couple other people on forums. If that were the case, i wouldn't get why, because, like you say - it's just a game. I'm not attached to the idea that that is the case, and upon inquiry (which i hope you didn't find too offensive) i'm happy to be told otherwise.

Peace from my side,
Cole

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I agree with Smurtle, I like to screw people up just to amuse myself or to get some kind of pleasure because, simply, I don't like them. Lots of people kill my ride when they kill me, I used to even res the one who i killed and give him recall regs, but I don't feel like it anymore.