Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quick Question...

What happin to deceit. Today was my first time going in and it doesn't seem like the deceit I remember. Where did the old one go?

old one is the newbie dungeon the new deceit it like some crazy puzzle dungeon.

It's deceptive. :O

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

its reminding me of WoW and i aint likin it....

AptaR Wrote:its reminding me of WoW and i aint likin it....

Well, i can't recall a single post where you talked about something you liked. What are you doing here?

^^
touché

There is some non puzzlish dungeons for the people that just like the lootBig Grin

Besides i do think Taran will increase the loot on the monsters there, so a dragon in deceit will drop better loot than a dragon in destard does, since it's a non mark and gate place and the monsters are just tougher cause you get teleported into a room, with no or little ways to hide from the monsters.
Besides shouldent it be fun to explore something new, and not just do all the old dungeons as your used to.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

It's more fun ruining someone else's day.

Level 1 of Deceit is the newbie dungeon, Deceit here starts at level 2. Muahahaha. Plus Taran was in an evil mood when he made it ;P

Smurtle Wrote:It's more fun ruining someone else's day.

Call me crazy but i don't see how that's fun. The way you expressed that sentiment is unambiguously malicious, inconsiderate...hurtful.. and i'm appalled at the number of people that talk like this. PVP is one thing, so is trying to loosen up people's attachment to the game by killing their ride or spiting them in some other way. Maybe you didn't mean what you said, but if you did, i would be disappointed that people like that are out there in the same world as i am.

I like exploring and puzzling like any other guy.

But Deceit and Wrong (but less hard) are deathtraps in my opinion. on old IN we had the same but the monsters didnt instant agro/attack. I've litterly seen someone enter Deceit and got insta 3x fsed by a daemon a lich lord and some small crap. :badgrin:

Im not saying its crap, just saying Im not going there Big Grin