Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Adamantium ore ?]

0.2% chance at gm?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Either the info on the home page
http://www.in-x.org/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=38
Is wrong or the script ain't right.
If Galanthil can find 3 adamantium ores per vein and the link above says there only are 2 ores pr. vein. we have something that don't match.

Also if the info in the link above is correct you should get 1 adamantium ore evrytime you have mined 937 iron ore (when GM mining)
25/0,2*15/2 = 937
Thats another way to check if the script works, though you can be hit by bad luck, so you would need more than a few k's of iron to test it this way to get it staticely corret, since you can mine 0 ore and still hit a adamantium vein in the first hit or the other way around. But ill say a GM miner should get something around 6-14 adamantium ores when he have mined 10k of iron.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

I think it's normal, the ore per vein is an average. Try it on each ore, you'll see. Sometimes, i mine only 1 sapphire and other time i mine 3 sapphires. If it isn't normal, it's totally bugged and not only adamantium.

The chance to mine is 0,2%, so 1/500 chance to find an adamantium vein. So i think there is something wrong. It's maybe fixed, i'll try today Smile

i got 3 ad just then... maybe its fixed or u were just really unlucky

Found 5 adamantium ores in Minoc (Mt Kendall) and still 0 adamantium ores in ice buddel (mined 5 hours in ice buddel and only 1 in minoc).

Wold, where did you find these adamantium ores ?

It seems fixed since the last reboot, found a total of 8 adamantium ingots in Mt Kendall, but 0 in ice buddel, probably coincidence