Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: [Adamantium ore ?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Miners,

i mine up to 9 hours a day and i never found adamandium ores. Netherless, i found 40+ sapphire ingots.

I asked a GM, he think that i'm just unlucky. Now i want to know if someone here have already found this ore ?

Thanks
Galanthil Wrote:Dear Miners,

i mine up to 9 hours a day and i never found adamandium ores. Netherless, i found 40+ sapphire ingots.

I asked a GM, he think that i'm just unlucky. Now i want to know if someone here have already found this ore ?

Thanks

Galanthil Wrote:I need time to get 250 adam ingots, it's really long. (already sold 39)

500k.

I dont get it..? Confused
lol ^^
If he actually hasn't gotten any adamantium so far something isn't right...it's supposed to have the same drop rate as sapphire.
Ive got a theory the calcs are made incorrectly. I posted somewhere else tho.
@ Aghast : It was a mistake, i had sold 39 sapphire to Fayen.

I never found adamantium, only sapphire.
I don't see anything wrong with the script though...
Has anyone been able to mine adamantium ore?
I mined 7 hours yesterday, found 7 sapphire, 5 daemon steel, but any adamantium ore. Strange :/
Well.. the real question is.. how many GM miners are there to try and mine the stuff anyway. I know of like ... 4? Im at 95 and Rabbi Isuhjoo is like 96+ ...so .. meh?
15 sapph and 0 adamantium might be luck, 40+ sapph and no adamantium might be an issue.
Vulcan Wrote:15 sapph and 0 adamantium might be luck, 40+ sapph and no adamantium might be an issue.

15 sapph and 0 adamantium should not be chalked up to luck either.
I went to minoc yesterday and i've found an adamantium vein (3 ingots) for the first time.

Then i mined 4-5 hours, but found nothing.

Maybe the bug is fixed or it's just a really little chance to mine ? I'll check today
Pages: 1 2