Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Observation.

Damn, i thought scarecrow was good, mustve been wrong then mister hate.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Sidelichus Wrote:Damn, i thought scarecrow was good, mustve been wrong then mister hate.

lol.. you shouldn't talk shit.. watch me duel, then you can talk. Just because im bad at explaining shit lol... you definatly dont know me fukin herb.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Meh, the PvP is good as is atm. Though only 3 usable offensive spells sorta gets old after a while. In tourneys it's mostly waiting for a hit, fs etc. It's mostly just luck and timing. Tactics play a very small role, reflection for example. The chances of it succeeding are minimal, especially in a tournament.

If you look at it in an objective way you can't deny that.

Why I said the PvP is good as is, is because it's always been like this on XUO. It's a fairly simple system to learn and get used to so a lot of people will find it easy to participate in. That said, I wouldn't mind some more variety added in the later stages, but not really necessary.

ScareCrow Wrote:lol.. you shouldn't talk shit.. watch me duel, then you can talk. Just because im bad at explaining shit lol... you definatly dont know me fukin herb.

Im not herb, but you said something along the lines of "im going to kill you both" and then you made a faceplant. :')

Sidelichus Wrote:Im not herb, but you said something along the lines of "im going to kill you both" and then you made a faceplant. :')

prolly wasnt me son, i dont die too often, or you caught me macroing my skills with nothing on me n i was trash talking you. or my sister went on my account to yell at spics. Either way, dont remember that happening Confused

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Maybe this makes you remember Confusedurprised:
[Image: Scarecrow.jpg]

Ohwell, all in fun and good game here anyway.
Im not that great pre anyway, im more of a aos pvper really.

Im not going to lie...I am familiar with this PvP and like it a lot...However, There is a spellbook in Uo that has a lot of spells. Sadly, Only line 25 spells work properly. I am not going to lie, after playing nos and xuo as well as santiago I would like to see a combination of the two although I know that will not happen here. As, well I would like to see the armor balanced like smurtle said and the weapons more of a component in this PvP. I mean the fast style of this PvP would improve if poision could interrupt casting until cured...Its not that hard to make another server with same login to test different tweeks in this pvp as (with skillsets and autosupply)

Well if thats what the people want.

I hope staff wont think of altering their power but make them different upon eachother in a way that their use changes.

For example:

A axe is heavy, no? its a plate of thick metal on a big pole.
So every axe must be slow as hell, but if you are a lumberjack you know how to use a axe to its extend so it should add some damage making axes stronger in a way. Ofcourse on armor its not that handy anyway but it will sure as hell kill any naked guy in 2 hits. A axe isnt the most flexible weapon but when it hits it will surely stun someone in their tracks, so if it could like paralyse someone for 1 second on hit, seems fair.

A bladed weapon is rather fast but very weak against armor. so these should be made alot weaker than axes, this could be done by giving a penalty on the armor, against the attacker since it aswell is not that handy anyway, would be faster than a axe having more chances to hit but dealing less damage, id say without a critical hit you would take 4 or 5 hits to kill someone outright with a sword (ofcourse hacking off someones head would do the trick but thats considered a critical anyway)
Swords always corode, im not talking about stainless steel, and a sword is more of a cut weapon than stab weapon, so it would be fair if you would have a chance of canceling someones bandage use.

A pole weapon is as strong as a axe but needs ALOT of power to handle so its very slow but can hit immense damage, it would be a slow type of the axe without a lumberjack bonus, id say its speed could be faster if you were handy in fishing, even though that sounds silly, its the same movement. Im sure if you would really get hit by a pole weapon you will be fuggin floored, its not a jousting weapon for nothing.
I think pole weapons should have a chance to dismount someone like a bola.

Knifes and such think spikey weapons should have a chance to do full damage trough armor since they can pierce it with ease, try fighting someone who is an expert of the glaive or sable wearing plate.
You will lose Smile

Combinations of armor and weapon use will surely make pvp alot more interesting if done right. If you are wearing armor you dont want to face someone with a kryss.
and if you carry a axe with you, a naked man shouldnt be able to survive that easily.

Atm its "you carry a bardiche/halberd/hatchet or you lose"

Tis a shame ;(

Things like that.

Sidelichus, give up Smile

That would screw the Sphere feeling people miss so much around here.

Apparently it's better to play a flawed game with some non-sense things, than trying to improve it and make it even more fun.

Anyway, it was good to see someone use the "sister" excuse again haha.. so many years without hearing it, I though people gave up on it already Tongue

hehe the pvp was balanced on the old pvp shard and here it will remain. So skills such as fencing/poisoning, blacksmithing/item ID, and spellweaving/tracking are not useful hence unsupported. But theres still plenty to do and more than that to get addicted to. The best thing is, if you cant be bothered to try beat em, supply em!