Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Instant death cutting body??

It should be manual cut that makes u be more skilled than auto cut

it should be insta kill if u auto cut lol

there shouldn't be some auto things like auto ress or auto cut

which is the nice point about that? which is the funny thing of injection auto cut? lol

in wars it will be funnier because with the way u cant use autocut/ress u have more time to help your died mate and remember that the normal thing here is gank wars so probably will make pvp harder.

there is auto ress just not cut

i say you bring the autocut back.. if your not a faster resser than the cutter is, learn to be, thats how i see it.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

maka Wrote:It will work, when the invis bodies decays. That takes about 3 secs.

Do you see the random bodies in the masses valas? Does this happend always and what client do you use?

I see many of the same Persons body scattered in a circle around the body. I have only seen it on Razor so far and i'm using client 6.0.4.0

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

First off, i just wanted to say: Scarecrow, i hate every single post you make, every single post you make makes me more and more pissed at you. You have the worst ideas and make no sense 99% of the time. You just say dumb shit, and dont give any evidence / insight behind it. /end rant

Sorry just had to say it.

But im not quite sure what everyone means by "auto cut". If you say autocut as in a program to automatically slice bodies , then yes this should be illegal. But if you say "auto cut" as in a razor macro to equip a dagger to pop up a target , then no this shouldnt be illegal. I dont really think putting a you die if you cut the body in 1 sec helps the situation at all. Ive never used a auto cut program, not exactly sure how it works, but dont you think they can just make it pause 1 sec and still beat the system?

Anyways, 1 sec to cut a body is a big deal, ive cut some bodies while they r still falling (on rare occasions) without using auto cut programs. Plus with the auto bandy res its going to kinda throw off cutting boddies w/ a 1 sec pause.

And if im wrong about this 1 sec pause can you plz explain they "bodies you cant see" a little more deeply?

I rather not explain too much how it works, but, if you use the normal cut macro like you described (Razor macro for dagger--->Target body manually), you can cut as fast as you will like. There will be no timer at all and no penalties.

If you use an auto cut macro (Use dagger-->Target body automatically) there is a chance that you will target bodies that are in memory, but that your client has not "drawn". So the way it should be is that it is impossible to target the bodies that "kills" you if you cut like a normal person, but it seems that people like valas can see the bodies.

You can auto cut a human corpse after 3 seconds, but before that, you will either not succeed or die.

ok now i know, I was getting angry about the fact that i kept dieing without seeing anything and I kept thinking that I wasnt watching the screen properly.

maka Wrote:I rather not explain too much how it works, but, if you use the normal cut macro like you described (Razor macro for dagger--->Target body manually), you can cut as fast as you will like. There will be no timer at all and no penalties.

If you use an auto cut macro (Use dagger-->Target body automatically) there is a chance that you will target bodies that are in memory, but that your client has not "drawn". So the way it should be is that it is impossible to target the bodies that "kills" you if you cut like a normal person, but it seems that people like valas can see the bodies.

You can auto cut a human corpse after 3 seconds, but before that, you will either not succeed or die.

Then explain how i died when i cuttet a corpse thats been on the ground for around 30 seconds? :E

How do you kill that wich have no life? :EE

Now we are at it, can't we do something about the auto res thing.
I mean as soon as there are more than a few peopel on the screen, there are absolutely no chance to cut a body before some one get's a auto res on him. I know it takes ½ the ressers HP. But still, most of all kills in larger battles end up in a autores where the dead guy can walk away with no losses. It's simpel pointless to fight this way.
All that matters in these fights is if you are experienced enough to make a autores macro or are you not.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Autocut sucks, there's no discussion about it, as you can cut from 100 miles away and instantly, it's totally impossible to res even if cutting had range.

Try being fast manually, and stop complaining

Shadok Wrote:Now we are at it, can't we do something about the auto res thing.
I mean as soon as there are more than a few peopel on the screen, there are absolutely no chance to cut a body before some one get's a auto res on him. I know it takes ½ the ressers HP. But still, most of all kills in larger battles end up in a autores where the dead guy can walk away with no losses. It's simpel pointless to fight this way.
All that matters in these fights is if you are experienced enough to make a autores macro or are you not.

I've always claimed that auto ress is more of an disadvantage than an advantage, but a lot of people disagree. If you res kill someone, to make sure that they can't gear up, the resser will keep trying to ress. He will loose HP and be dead for sure. Knowing that someone has auto ress gives you a huge advantage, and you can kill them with the help of their macro.

That's the best thing you can do, cause I can't think of any way to stop it. It is generally hard to stop things that you can manually do, but do better with a program.