Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Instant death cutting body??

Does this happen to anyone else?? 50% of the time i die as soon as i cut a body if even no one is attacking me.

Lmfao I could of swore I saw Zylex die in the FFA Arena, from what I believe trying to cut a body, and as he died in red I saw. "Autocutting is illegal" for like .5 seconds and he just died LOl.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Its a script maka made to avoid auto corpse cutting. Its a short timer where you get killed if you cut too fast. I think its 1 sec?

why is it illegal? i mean there are ress macros, so therefore you need cut macros =|

Its ironic how maka is trying to prevent us from doing stuff he once abused as a player.

Veno Wrote:Its a script maka made to avoid auto corpse cutting. Its a short timer where you get killed if you cut too fast. I think its 1 sec?

That's not it. You get killed if you cut "wrong" bodies, bodies that you can't see (but that programs can). You can cut as fast as you want normally.

Duke Wrote:why is it illegal? i mean there are ress macros, so therefore you need cut macros =|

Cutting has pretty much no limitations, such as HP and range.

Puck Wrote:Its ironic how maka is trying to prevent us from doing stuff he once abused as a player.
I've both used it and abused it. It was legal on the last XUO, but there I saw how much it ruined the game. There is a lot of stuff that I did as a player that I no longer do and fix, one of the benefits of having an admin that found it fun to "beat" the server.

I don't get it. You die from cutting invisible bodies...so that means you cut macros dont work? You want us to manually cut?

So that explains why whenever i kill someone i CAN SEE all those "wrong" bodies mixed in with the right one.

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

maka Wrote:I've both used it and abused it. It was legal on the last XUO, but there I saw how much it ruined the game. There is a lot of stuff that I did as a player that I no longer do and fix, one of the benefits of having an admin that found it fun to "beat" the server.

Hence the word "trying" Wink

Duke Wrote:You want us to manually cut?

I think thats the idea.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I think autocut was lovely, i liked it and i wish it was implemented

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Duke Wrote:I don't get it. You die from cutting invisible bodies...so that means you cut macros dont work? You want us to manually cut?
It will work, when the invis bodies decays. That takes about 3 secs.

Valas Wrote:So that explains why whenever i kill someone i CAN SEE all those "wrong" bodies mixed in with the right one.
Do you see the random bodies in the masses valas? Does this happend always and what client do you use?