Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donation issue...

yer some sort of small statue newbied that says a kool saying sounds good. But nothing to get you ahead in the game like rare newbied mounts thats a bit overboard.

but i think itd be kool to have something saying thankyou... maybe it could include how much you donated and your name on it... so you could lock it in ur house/guild house/outside on a balcony so people are like "OMfG hes 1337 look he donat3d like my whole paycheck for a m0nth!!!111"

yeah that would be great =]. i tried on the abyss before this and lasted 3 days before realising the whole point was buying gold from the gm's by 'donating'. but a little thankyou would be good like a statue or a plaque. maybe have it colour based so say an iron plaque/statue would be for $0-$50, a shadow iron one for $50-$100 etc etc.

But deffo no cash for epixx. That would wreck things.

Fast Fred Wrote:Whats the best type of nation!? A Donation!

LOL that actually made me laught alot :lol:

As long as it stays away from in-game gold, weapons and armor, or mounts, i dont see why it would be bad. Also it shouldnt really be advertised that "you get something if you donate", but just a random trinket from a gm or admin as thanks. It would be nice if you donate, then you login and see a colored newbed cape thats named "Donater" or something.

Also cant EA sue you for making a profit off their game? it could just be some kinda "unspoken rule" or something...jus ranting, bored at work

I can't actually take credit for that joke....there is a bum outside of the tweeter center in new jersey that uses that joke all the time to try and get money. So I am not actually THAT funny....Cry

Honestly, I could care less either way. When I donate its for the sake of appreciation for this fine shard. BUT to throw an idea out there, maybe there could be a system implemented that ever time you donate, you get a "GM" ticket of some sort. Gather enough of them and there can be a reward system implemented. NOW before you go off and yell about how unfair that is, I don't mean blessed items and sweet weapons or anything like that. I was thinking house decorations, or maybe a gm could dye an item a certain color for you, or name it. (Limited to house decor items) So you could have a sandstone colored set of Magnicia thrones. Nothing that sets you ahead of anyone else, just some nice styling things.

As I said, I could care less, but this could spark the interest of people who like to have a decked out house.

BACoustic

I very much agree with the "Eye-Candy for Donations" ideas.

Some punk kids smashed out a few car windows in my neighborhood, and mine was one of them, so Ill see how much I can spare after getting that fixed.

Yay! An idead of mine people actually like! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

house decos for donating... sounds good

Lindenwood Wrote:I very much agree with the "Eye-Candy for Donations" ideas.

Some punk kids smashed out a few car windows in my neighborhood, and mine was one of them, so Ill see how much I can spare after getting that fixed.

dont know what kida car it is but my brother has a junk yard and could list the window on ebay for you ....if he has it

were in the usa though

Elcid Wrote:Yay! An idead of mine people actually like! Big Grin

Scroll down Elcid.

**** you ***, I hate your idea. Kidding. Tongue

Pff you shouldent get anything out of donating. Noone forces you to donate.

You donate because you feel like helping out the shard.And if you wish you can get a small icon on your forum profile saying that you donated.

I dont understand why people always want something in return.

Isent it enough that they put in the efford so you can play?

However if this shard turns into a "donate or server will go down shard" ill be the first to quit Smile

Not that i ever belive that it will be heh.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-