Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 Tournament!!

Saturday 24th, 2007 12am Eastern Daylight Time (8am 13rd Friday 2007, eastern time zone)

is now the more favoured date for everyone who voted. if u want to vote for a date go to the poll thread and vote under "1v1 Tournament" a date that suits you. that thread will be up for another 24 hours then the final decision will be made by me and updated thanks

ey joe, cool idea...
about the people missing your comments below the picture... its pretty hard to read on some monitors so you might wanna change the color.

ok thanks mate i didnt notice my bad

bump

updated with a new rule. NO elven bows allowed as they are currently imbalanced and i dont want some lame duel eg a naked guy vsing a guy in iron and the naked guy killing the guy in iron with 3 shots.

also updated with a list of things that will be sold at the tournament incase people run out of stock etc

bump

DATE HAS BEEN UPDATED, DUE TO THE POLL!!!

THE DATE IS NOW:
Saturday 24th, 2007 12am Eastern Daylight Time (8am 13rd Friday 2007, eastern time zone)

PLEASE INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS THANKS!

this date is finalized and will not be voted for again

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
Things that will be sold at the Delucia Castle. (note: resources WILL NOT be sold during a duel, persistant asking will result in you being disqualified, as it may lag and disrupt the players. Items will how ever be sold inbetween duels and before the tournament. I will place vendors there with a few items and stock them throughout the tournament so less communication will be made, thus less lag for the duelers. thanks again)
Potions:
bag of 50 mana potions: $6k
bag of 100 mana potions: $10k
bag of 50 greater heal potions: $4.5k
bag of 100 greater heal potions: $8.5k

Scrolls:
50 XUO/NOS FS scrolls: $10k
100 XUO/NOS FS scrolls: $15k
50 Greater Heal scrolls: $5.5k
100 Greater Heal scrolls: $10.5k
50 Lightning Scrolls: $5.3k
100 Lightning Scrolls: $10k
50 Magic Reflect Scrolls: $6.5k
100 Magic Reflect Scrolls: $11.5k

Armours (Full Sets Without Shields):
Verite: $2k
Shadow: $1.8k
Silver: $1.9k
Old Copper: $1.8k
[/COLOR]

.[/QUOTE]

An economical genuis i tell u, u are sir!
Hosting own tournement, and also selling the materials required to participate in it! thumbs up 2 u.
no sarcasm!

ty ^^

bump

bump

bump