Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 Tournament!!

Hi there, as the title suggests, i will be holding a 1v1 tournament. All Staff held tournament rules APPLY!

Here are the rules:
[COLOR="Red"]"Tournament Rules

Summons are not allowed (do not summon things in the tourney arenas)
Fields are not allowed (do not cast paralyze field, wall of stone, and similar fields in the tourney arena)
Mass spells are not allowed (No chain lightning, earthquake, etc etc.. these can affect people in other arenas during the tourney)
Do not go invisible during a tourney. You might crash someone.
No making potions while observing (Do not make pots while you are observing, this causes players to lag, and can spam on their screen and distract them)
Spamming is not allowed while observing (spamming lags people and distracts them, just like the making of potions)
Explosion pots are not allowed(these potions aren't allowed during tourneys, simple as that)
Cutting is not allowed (unless it's a loot tourney)
Looting is not allowed (unless it's a loot tourney)
Ressing is not allowed (unless it's a tourney where you're allowed to ress people. In that case the GM will say so before the tourney.)
No starting before the GO (Do not start before the go, we want to make sure all the players are ready before we start the duels)
In order to receive your prize in team events, you must wait until the event is over. If you leave before the staff member hosting the tour gives the prize, you will not receive one."[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]
Where: Delucia Castle (Directly North of Delucia Bank)
When: Saturday 24th, 2007 12am Eastern Daylight Time (8am 13rd Friday 2007, eastern time zone) Doors will be open 1hr and 30mins before the tournament starts for people to get ready. If your running late, ill add you to the bottom of the list, however once round 2 or the next round starts you will be cancled out of the tournament.
What: 1v1 Tourney, Supply your own gear, If you need a bank there is one very close by, NO LOOTING! NO CUTTING! I will be resing people outside the house once the duel is over (hopefully a gm can supply a res gate), STRICTLY ANYONE being annoying disruptive will be BANNED from all of my events. For further information refer to the above rules. And Please! no killing or attacking or any kind inside my castle or 1 screen from my castle. If this is done the attacker will be BANNED from all my futurn events.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]
Entering the Tournament:
- If the attendance is 15-20 people, the buy in (entry fee) will be 10k per person.
- There will be NO second chances. Once you die your out. But your more then welcome to stay and spectate.
- If there are more than 20 people the buy in (entry fee) will be 7.5k per person
- Winner takes All (5% of the pot will go to the Tournament Foundation of me creating more events in the future as i am thinking of creating a 1v1 tourney with resources supplied)
- 1st and 2nd place also get a prize from me (its a suprise)
- Prizes will be handed out at the end of the tournament.
- You must pay me before you enter, or you will not be included
[/COLOR]

Here is the Picture so far of where you will be fighting:
[Image: untitled.jpg]

If you lack resources such as scrolls, potions, armour etc i will have some for sale before the event starts, so if anyone needs anything come a bit earlier. remember im not a gm and do not have unlimited stock on items and i will run out... so its a first come first serve basis.

If your going to attend this tournament please put your name underneath, if there are already names in the list please copy paste the most upt to date attendance list and add your name at the bottom of the list as this will make my job alot easier thanks. The Draw will be random. and i will close this thread so no more attendences can be added approximately 30-45minutes before the tournament begins. If you are going to pull out of the event please PM me thanks

[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Attendance List:
Smoke [Templars]
Scarecrow
Duke [Templars]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]
Things that will be sold at the Delucia Castle. (note: resources WILL NOT be sold during a duel, persistant asking will result in you being disqualified, as it may lag and disrupt the players. Items will how ever be sold inbetween duels and before the tournament. I will place vendors there with a few items and stock them throughout the tournament so less communication will be made, thus less lag for the duelers. thanks again)
Potions:
bag of 50 mana potions: $6k
bag of 100 mana potions: $10k
bag of 50 greater heal potions: $4.5k
bag of 100 greater heal potions: $8.5k

Scrolls:
50 XUO/NOS FS scrolls: $10k
100 XUO/NOS FS scrolls: $15k
50 Greater Heal scrolls: $5.5k
100 Greater Heal scrolls: $10.5k
50 Lightning Scrolls: $5.3k
100 Lightning Scrolls: $10k
50 Magic Reflect Scrolls: $6.5k
100 Magic Reflect Scrolls: $11.5k

Armours (Full Sets Without Shields):
Verite: $2k
Shadow: $1.8k
Silver: $1.9k
Old Copper: $1.8k
[/COLOR]

Have fun, hope to see u all there!

- Joe Black [Templars]

PS. If any GMs want to assist please PM me. And to all players this is my first time holding an event if i have missed out on something post here and ill check it out.

*updated NO ELVEN BOWS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE USED DURING THIS EVENT!! If this rule is not obeyed, YOU WILL be disqualified!
*updated vendors/Joe Black/Paulzar will be selling pvp equipment during this event if anything is needed, shopping list will be posted with prices soon.

i might be able to join duno yet but for now count me

Smoke [Templars]

I won't be fighting but I'll definitely come to watch. Cool

boo common! u know u wanna fight Tongue and we all know every1 hates smoke, gives u a chance to shank him :badgrin:

Seems cool that players are/will be able to host a tournament.
Compliments Joe.. I just won't be joining, i still don't have weapons, armor, scrolls and pots Tongue

Boromir Wrote:Seems cool that players are/will be able to host a tournament.
Compliments Joe.. I just won't be joining, i still don't have weapons, armor, scrolls and pots Tongue

hehe dood i think ur the 3rd person who has told me that Sad sum on msn also, read the little message under the picture, i will have scrolls pots armour for sale ^^ oh yeh and thanks ^^

Ill join if im not busy.. only problem is, i was dueling Fresh in that exact house last night and i wasn't able to res him because we were in a house, might wanna look into that Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:Ill join if im not busy.. only problem is, i was dueling Fresh in that exact house last night and i wasn't able to res him because we were in a house, might wanna look into that Big Grin

dw bro, im asking for gm assistance on that 1 ^^

ScareCrow Wrote:Ill join if im not busy.. only problem is, i was dueling Fresh in that exact house last night and i wasn't able to res him because we were in a house, might wanna look into that Big Grin

i added u to the list, if u cant make it just tell me on msn ^^

coolz Smile

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

bump!

Good luck with this lol