Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 Tournament!!

lol i have a feelin this gonna get crashed by some pks

I believe they can lock the doors to the building they own.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

GM assistance = no pk crashing
I will join (and lose) if I am around at that time.
Sounds like fun.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

cool sweet guys, btw to add ur name simply type

Attendance List:
Smoke [Templars]
Scarecrow
XXX (ur name)

so tab u joining?

AptaR Wrote:lol i have a feelin this gonna get crashed by some pks

AptaR, were not supposed to tell them :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

I think that player made events should be made easier with help from the staff team. If you guys like this idea, I could implement it.

What I'm thinking is that we have a few "event hosting items" and feature for players. They could be a refresh stone, that can only be used for the duration of the event, a "kick" stone, that would kick the person out of the area and we could make the hoster invul. These are just some ideas that I got right now, nothing that I've discussed with the team, but figured people might have an opinion of it.

These items could be very abusable, so without a doubt, there would be some anti abuse code in them. The people that still managed to abuse them would get their rights to request new items revoked, and, in bad cases jailed.

I just like the "community life" and I think that it has a promising future.

maka Wrote:I think that player made events should be made easier with help from the staff team. If you guys like this idea, I could implement it.

What I'm thinking is that we have a few "event hosting items" and feature for players. They could be a refresh stone, that can only be used for the duration of the event, a "kick" stone, that would kick the person out of the area and we could make the hoster invul. These are just some ideas that I got right now, nothing that I've discussed with the team, but figured people might have an opinion of it.

These items could be very abusable, so without a doubt, there would be some anti abuse code in them. The people that still managed to abuse them would get their rights to request new items revoked, and, in bad cases jailed.

I just like the "community life" and I think that it has a promising future.

I'm glad that you posted this because I was about to start a new post asking for somthing just like this. I've got a whole slew of events that I'm looking at hosting periodically once I've got a little bit more time and I get my bar set up in game.

Glad to hear the staff is behind these kinda things. Smile

as long as we still have staff hosted events.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

im in

I'm a big fan of player run events! And it would be nice to throw around ideas that could be scripted to help run these events smoothly. Scarecrow it wouldn't stop GMs from making events it would just mean when they can't players will be able to. Stuff like gambling tournaments pvp and even quests etc

Keep IN:R history alive and bring back the Turtle Pond

duke u have been added to the list, maka i will send u a PM later on tonight to tell u who i need thanks!

[SIZE="5"]guys please go to the voting poll thread and vote for a date as i have had many complaints that people have school or uni the next day thanks[/SIZE]

bump