Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

looting problem :/

The first time it happened to me, I'd died, and when I got back to loot my body, it crashed every time I tried to loot my accurate broadsword of ruin. I have a razor video of that I can send you Maka. Since then, it seems to crash if I try to loot something and get the that is not in line of sight message.

Could you guys try with the client on the web page under the misc section? No clue if that will help at all, but it's worth a shot. Remember to keep a backup of your current client.

Ive had the same problem, Was talking with taran. Taran says it is probley the client we should download the one off the website.. Im to lazy to Tongue but you guys can try it and let me know Tongue

yea i think so, installed UO on the other pc tried to patch it its like 5.06d patch 34 and working fine

maka Wrote:Could you guys try with the client on the web page under the misc section? No clue if that will help at all, but it's worth a shot. Remember to keep a backup of your current client.

Works perfectly fine now with that client from misc section, the game doesn`t get stuck any more at all ! YAY !!! Big Grin