Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

looting problem :/

sometimes it says yoyu must wait to perform another action while trying to loot something and uo just freezes so u have to restart the game and its ****in annoying in dungeons when u log on again u r already dead and need to run back to town outa 3-5 dung level :evil::evil:
is it me or anyone have the same problem?

Do you use Razor
In that case the problem could be you have your scavenger agent set to pick up arrows, that you have used to kill the monster/monsters with. Razor then try to pick up all the arrows on the ground and the game sometimes frez because of that, since razor simpely get's to many commands at one time (1 for evry arrow on the ground) if thats not the case i do not know what the problem is.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

yeah i use razor but kill no mosnters with arrows , ill check the options

I've had the same problem and no this isn't the item queue issue. This happens very often when you loot something. Your client just freezes with that message. You basically lose connection without connection lost message. I've been using razor and 6.0.4.0 but I'll try for example with injection and other clients to find out a bit more about the problem when I have time.

yeah that sh.t completely pissing me off :/

I've had the same problem. I have changed the item time to 0.0 and have turned off the scavenger, and it stilll happens. Mostly to me after I try to loot my own body (especially when its been cut).

I was dead in the house and gone to ressurect my self. Then I came back there was a black square on the floor it meant to be my body and i clicked on it and everything was stuck, tried to restart razor but now i cannot even log in, its stuck on entering britannia.

Allways look from a good side, don't complain!
-Brad Redor-

Brad Wrote:I was dead in the house and gone to ressurect my self. Then I came back there was a black square on the floor it meant to be my body and i clicked on it and everything was stuck, tried to restart razor but now i cannot even log in, its stuck on entering britannia.

I believe this is unrelated and was just because of the server crash at the time.

the same thing happens when i try to move a bag @ players vendor

so that should be fixed or what? it will affect peeveepee in the very bad way

I'm not really sure whats causing this, but a lot of people seem to have the same problem. I can't look into it before I get my laptop back.

dvlsmnd Wrote:yeah that sh.t completely pissing me off :/