Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RP Items difficult? I think not

[Image: nazgulvf4.png]

This guy is getting ownt. lol

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Yeah I'd say thats grounds for rp suspension at least...

make an example of this fool!Big Grin

[Image: mariozl3.png]

even i do better Rping that this guy and im just being me LOLZ wheres my RR skull and skin... and plus this guy has changed the colour of his skull wtf

As the Vampire guild did, the Alien guild is also going to weed out of being in towns. You guys are right that for our story we shouldn't really be in Brit or Minoc. I could see a deserted town. But we aren't even fully chaos, we are still trying to build our characters. But, you can expect us not to be seen in town.

AS for the yelling in CAPS that was deffinetly not one of our Alien members. Also if an Alien doesn't say anything to you it might be the fact that he can't understand you.

I agree their should be some kind of RP Police. But, I hope this *****ing isn't going on just because some players wish they had RP items. With the expection of course of Nazgul because that is just rediculous.

Anyways, you can expect Aliens to not RP out of character, I have full confidence in Nalo and Deimos as well as myself. Just give us RP'rs a little time to get our characters set up and ready to go. Constructive creticisim is nice but constant *****ing on those of us that are doing a good job is not needed.

Nazgul's RP item has now been removed.
He obviously don't know how to RP.

Cyn Wrote:...and Aliens macro among us in the nude with there green body exposed.

If you would actually read, you would know that we asked for shrouds for basically the same reason that Vampire has them - to cover ourselves from humans even noticing that we are around. And also you would have read that we didn't get those shrouds because the GMs felt they were over doing it and handing out too many items, funny how they actually are moderating it huh?

Tabion Wrote:On the other hand there are way too many people wanting to rp for items or skin hues and care nothing for playing out their role. These people should re-read their story and realize what they got themselves into. As an example the alien race, it would be a cool thing to be played out properly and I was a bit curious to see them in action but I am not too thrilled from what I have seen so far.
Plus in their story I noticed mention of an alien language that I have yet to see used... unless that consists of English but in caps. Not trying to pick on them and I would be really happy if they played it out properly but right now nobody seems to take it seriously.

I just covered the language and what it consists of and that it is in progress, slow progress. A few people have to actually have to do things in the entirety of their business week other than play games or read stupid forums like these, so it may take us a while to stop gaining combat skills or required skills for PvP just to run around speaking our language to prove to people that we didn't just shit out some RP story that we don't care about in order to get an item/skin color, sue me. I never spoke in caps that I remember, like I said, I've only been to town twice for PvP, but if you have proof, I'm curious to see it.

Ezeriel Wrote:As the Vampire guild did, the Alien guild is also going to weed out of being in towns. You guys are right that for our story we shouldn't really be in Brit or Minoc. I could see a deserted town. But we aren't even fully chaos, we are still trying to build our characters. But, you can expect us not to be seen in town. As for the yelling in CAPS that was definetly not one of our Alien members. Also if an Alien doesn't say anything to you it might be the fact that he can't understand you. I agree there should be some kind of RP Police. But, I hope this *****ing isn't going on just because some players wish they had RP items. With the expection of course of Nazgul because that is just ridiculous. Anyways, you can expect Aliens to not RP out of character, I have full confidence in Nalo and Deimos as well as myself. Just give us RP'rs a little time to get our characters set up and ready to go. Constructive criticism is nice but constant *****ing on those of us that are doing a good job is not needed.

Well I'll be damned, someone who actually understands what we need to go through before we become flawless... Big Grin
I agree with Tabion and everyone about the RP po-po's as well. I think Alien is just one of those like Vampire who are going to get a lot of shit for a while like they did, maybe we can add like a telepathic life-leeching ability instead of heals so that we can be *****ed at for that too! Or maybe since we are Aliens, we can just have an auto heal like Wolverine! :O

Also, we Aliens have a lot up our sleeves for future RP. I just hope in the near future we can get a shroud or some type of cloaking device/item for that area of the RP.

This is a signature.

Ah, Nalo. My apologies for that typo. Replace the word "Excellent" with "Except," and Im sure that would have completely changed your response Wink. I was actually trying to say how you are one of the few people Ive seen that HAS tried to do something for their RP. I have still not seen one person (other than you, Nalo) even make a comment that is like what their character would say, let alone take action representative of that character.

My point about questioning the 2-week thing, was that I think that since all anyone is doing is trying to survive, that is not a real test to see if they are ready to RP. For instance, you say that your 2-week trial period was macroing in the tailor shop. I just think that since it is so early in the days of the shard, more time should have been allotted for the trial period so the first RPers would actually get set up enough that they could really focus on their RP.

Man, I could have told you Nazgul was gonna be a douche with it. I think perhaps RP items should be given out with more..strict guidelines to adhere to. Such as, just making a post isn't good enough. I can make a kick ass story for items so eh..doesn't seem fair to those who work hard to stay in character.

Lindenwood Wrote:Ah, Nalo. My apologies for that typo. Replace the word "Excellent" with "Except," and Im sure that would have completely changed your response Wink. I was actually trying to say how you are one of the few people Ive seen that HAS tried to do something for their RP. I have still not seen one person (other than you, Nalo) even make a comment that is like what their character would say, let alone take action representative of that character.

My point about questioning the 2-week thing, was that I think that since all anyone is doing is trying to survive, that is not a real test to see if they are ready to RP. For instance, you say that your 2-week trial period was macroing in the tailor shop. I just think that since it is so early in the days of the shard, more time should have been allotted for the trial period so the first RPers would actually get set up enough that they could really focus on their RP.

Ah....funny how much power one word has eh? My bad.
Yea that was my point in saying that I mostly just was macroing the majority of the time, the trial method isn't very effective :/

*edits last post*

This is a signature.

I have a list of over 40 players I have to stalk. I have already warned Nazgul. But I haven't been able to catch him a third time. Its difficult. I am sorry I cannot be on everyone's back. The help is much appreciated people!
Thank you!

No sweat, Nalo. I would have responded the same way Smile. Keep it up, everyone!

Well, I have put a ton of effort into my Rp story. I finally finished chapter 1 of it and requested my first rp item from the story. I would think that after all that effort, I wouldn't screw it up. Besides, the minute the shard opened up I began role playing. Anything outside roleplaying is always start with (ooc) and end with (ooc) or put (ooc) in every message I type. I have been extremely strict with my roleplaying.