Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: RP Items difficult? I think not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ive read over many of the stories of people who have been given roleplaying items. And the one thing in common with all of them is, staff members saying this will take a long time for you to earn. Well 3 weeks into the server ive already seen at least 10 people with special items.

Worst thing is they very rarely speak. Apparently playing a mute is part of their RP. One in paticular, Nazgul.. I do not think he can even speak english, And from the little i know of spanish I know he wasnt "in character".

Whats the deal with all this?
If you see someone with an RP item that is going OOC page and select "harassments" because then we can see your speechlog. If no staff members are online you can contact me or any of the seers and we will check the logs to see if they have been roleplaying or not.

Galens

this is why I am extending my rp item story as long as I can, until I can get the hang of (ooc) permanently.
Cyn Wrote:Ive read over many of the stories of people who have been given roleplaying items. And the one thing in common with all of them is, staff members saying this will take a long time for you to earn. Well 3 weeks into the server ive already seen at least 10 people with special items.

Worst thing is they very rarely speak. Apparently playing a mute is part of their RP. One in paticular, Nazgul.. I do not think he can even speak english, And from the little i know of spanish I know he wasnt "in character".

Whats the deal with all this?

agreed 8000000000% +1% because the day b4 nazgul got his rp item he camped my static saying OMFG DUEL NOW NOOB! DUEL NOW! U GANK ME U DIE! DUEL NOW NOOB U SCARED. then 5 mins later his mate comes along with him both spamming NOOB COME FIGHT 2v1 RIGHT NOW! NNOOB!! if only i saved this chat log, u can even ask paulzar he was in there with me. i went afk macroing healing with a line in my razor macro saying "Hail Nazgul your a fearsome little female, im very scared of you" came back 2-3 hours later and his there invisible and when i detect him, he runs around spamming NOOB! NOOBB!!!! i just went to sleep to macro my healing off. if this is RP i deserve all the uber l33t zorz omfg pwnage pimped out items eg fluro pink skin, purple dotted armour pure white unicorn that can flamestrike with 999999 mana and it cannot die or else the gm has to give me another 1, and a black widow thats blessed x 9999999999999999 oh yeh and since my RP is a God i cannot die thxkkbye

maka

Taran Wrote:If you see someone with an RP item that is going OOC page and select "harassments" because then we can see your speechlog. If no staff members are online you can contact me or any of the seers and we will check the logs to see if they have been roleplaying or not.
No greater proof than that.
Players shouldn't have to be rp police though. I agree that they can and should report this but maybe we need additional staff to monitor this since it seems there are a few too many people applying for just 1 or 2 staff members to be monitoring. Not saying that the job isn't done but I think it is just too much for someone to keep track of by themselves.
I feel like the staff are looking at it from the wrong perspective. You have stated that Roleplay rewards are suppose to be a prestigious item earned through the toil and trials of exploring a character to his fullest. And you would grade a players story on its elaboration and depth of character. Then monitor said player for a time until you feel he/she has completed the requirements.

With that being said, Tabion's right. You didnt ask us to be the RP police, but we can if thats what needs to be done. Lots of players seem like like Rp items are being just tossed about like candy because the people we see them with are acting like everyone else.

We havent even introduced a storyline into the server yet Vampires walk the streets of britain in the daylight, and Aliens macro among us in the nude with there green body exposed.

I dont want to be a jerk but somethings can be fixed and sometimes to fix them is to totally start over. Maybe we should revoke all rp items and start fresh.Hire a "RP monitor" staff member who doesnt answer pages but just checks up on the people who have posted for RP items.
Night and day in this game go so fast do you really think day and night matter in this game? That's what our shrouds are supposed to be for, to protect us from the light.
As for being in Britain, most of us a weening ourself off of guarded towns as we are now finally acquiring a bank and money to support ourselves with. You can't seriously expect us to go red right away and be able to survive naked?
Valas Wrote:Night and day in this game go so fast do you really think day and night matter in this game? That's what our shrouds are supposed to be for, to protect us from the light.
As for being in Britain, most of us a weening ourself off of guarded towns as we are now finally acquiring a bank and money to support ourselves with. You can't seriously expect us to go red right away and be able to survive naked?

dood he was just making a bloody example, he wasnt having a go at ur guild or rp or race or whatever. and sum of ur guildies/members also RP the mute wen people talk to them unless they want sumthing their like "hail" then after that talk normally without the short typing eg (they type "you" instead of "u")
Joe Black Wrote:dood he was just making a bloody example, he wasnt having a go at ur guild or rp or race or whatever. and sum of ur guildies/members also RP the mute wen people talk to them unless they want sumthing their like "hail" then after that talk normally without the short typing eg (they type "you" instead of "u")

Vampires do not have an RP language.
I know spanish and i can tell you that Nazgul is definatly not RPing.

and yea a lil RP police would be nice ^^
I thought there was gonna be a 2+ week monitoring period before items are received? I havent seen one person with an RP item that really "acted" the character. Excelt how Nalo doesn't talk, heh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6