Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon Selection

just FYI mate, poisoning is really screwy here and doesn't seem all too effective.

BUMP

I want staffs opinion it seems pretty unanimous from the players

Agreed. And also poisoning should be fixed, that is a cool aspect of fencing. I will say I was very dissapointed to GM fencing and get a 2h accurate spear of might and do diddly compared to my friend with a simple vendor bought battle axe.

BACoustic

I got a Kryss of power the other day...so useless I dropped it in Brit, after all that work to kill the one god damn thing that seems to have anything other then ruin, SOMETIMES might...

/agree

/bump

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Short spears are garbage too, at least from ruin to force. They do less then a store bought katana, though the force spear and katanas crits might be equal.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

weapons have more use than flat out dps. it would be nice to see all weps on par but not discount fencing and mace weps as useless because they dont do tonnes of damage, they do have a use.

BUMP

Staff, What do you say?

PS Lerri, Ur sig r the 1337.

the baby is just irresistable, like a small yoda but pink

Allanon Wrote:...and the fact that we have to spam double click(because attack last apparently doesn't work) makes it all the more annoying to get that ever prevalent Kill Shot.

Agreed. I do not PvP, but even when fighting monsters it is rather annoying that you have to click again if you stop to heal, cast or try using bard skills. Unless it's an XUO pvp thing, because then I suppose we're not seeing a change any soon :p

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But for a certainity, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoes,
Under cerulean skies...

BUMP

Staff?

I dont mind having to re-attack. You could also just make a hot key to attack last. It would seem normal that if something is hurting your character enough he / she must heal, that he / she would be hesitant to instantly jump back in there with it, heh.

This isn't real life, its Ultima Online.

Lerri Wrote:the baby is just irresistable, like a small yoda but pink

It seriously is. I'll put £50 that it's Frank Oz's grandchild. Maybe the green comes with age...

'when 800 years old you are, look so good you will not hmm?'