Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leave The PvP How it IS!

AptaR Wrote:I don't like this whole EB armor thing. Its going to make it longer to resuit now. I HATE HATE HATE having to resuit. Its the biggest pain in the ass. This is basically placing the role of stimulating the economy on the PVPers hands. We already do this enough with purchasing massive amounts of scrolls and pots. I like to live off the loot i get from pking. This is gonna force me to go out and make money so i can buy some stupid armor. Maka please don't tell me your supporting this idea when you were the one in tourneys naked. I just wanna be a casual player who enjoys to pk. When i looted armor I wore it, please don't force me to have it on me at all times.

werd.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

not werd :/.

Like someone said before, there is absolutely no point to kill a naked man just for the stuff they have. Because most likely it will cost u more to kill them then the crap they carry. Naked men should be easy to kill, so make spells do more damage to the streakers. I hate it when i kill someone just to get 2/3 of the shit back that i used to kill them, now that angers me.

Also like i said before, there needs to be a bigger range on armor instead of 28(worst)-53(best) it should be like 20-80. Theres really no point of wearing the best armor for that extra 10 defense when you fight just about the same with the mid class armor.

So my points
------------
Increase armor
Increase wep damage
Increase spell dmg on nakies
and MAYBE make a restriction to cast spells with X amount of armor?

feedback?

Can we have a vote from XUO players only on this topic considerring we are the ones who pvp the most and we will be purchasing the armours while the INers will be benefiting the most.

AptaR Wrote:Can we have a vote from XUO players only on this topic considerring we are the ones who pvp the most and we will be purchasing the armours while the INers will be benefiting the most.

Shut the hell up with that shit, go to SH some time theres "IN" pvp there.

I think also a lot of people from IN are from America, and cannot pvp with the lag they have. 4 of my friends can't really pvp cause of the lag, and I can't really even hunt cause of lag.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Slaquer Wrote:Shut the hell up with that shit, go to SH some time theres "IN" pvp there.

I think also a lot of people from IN are from America, and cannot pvp with the lag they have. 4 of my friends can't really pvp cause of the lag, and I can't really even hunt cause of lag.

this^

iv been pvping all day. pretty much none stop and your right i will benefit cos when i get to loot someone i get pretty armor.

Slaquer Wrote:Shut the hell up with that shit, go to SH some time theres "IN" pvp there.

Hey B I T C H A S S why dont you STFU considering I am from AMERICA and im not experiencing this lag B U L L S H I T your talking about. Its a suggestion that I think is good so please come up with something more productive then "OMG IN PLAYERS CAN PVP 2!@!@!@!@! "

we can pvp too and your point is void because from what iv seen we pvp just as much as you do. therefore we are on a level field as to who has more /less to gain.

Wow this just turned into a 2 year old conversation. Way to get off topic and ruin a good thread

well considering PVP is all XUO got from this merge, you would think we can keep the one thing we were promised.

its not going to change the style of pvp drastically its just going to make it beneficial to fight with armor. all you need is a suit of old copper and nothing will be any different.

even maka says it wont be changing the pvp and he developed the damn thing iirc.

KSE25rs Wrote:Wow this just turned into a 2 year old conversation. Way to get off topic and ruin a good thread

sorry didn't intend for it to get out of hand but i made a suggestion and some1 disagreed the wrong way

Lerri Wrote:its not going to change the style of pvp drastically its just going to make it beneficial to fight with armor. all you need is a suit of old copper and nothing will be any different.

even maka says it wont be changing the pvp and he developed the damn thing iirc.

what im saying is adding armour to the list of "must haves" when pvping is going to be really annoying when resupplying. its just gonna make it more of a ***** when i die.

Most people who talk about pvp on the forums represent themselves to be the shit. I thought they would be happy to hear people might have to use armor, because it would mean they would be looting it.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]