Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leave The PvP How it IS!

ScareCrow Wrote:Leave pvp, the way it was on xuo, just like you left the pvm the same as IN.. thats what i say, it was supposed to be a shard with Xuo pvp, if u raise damage of ebolt, that will screw everything up in my opinion... kind of retarded idea... why change it? so dumb omg

lol the pvm here is nothing like IN1

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

ScareCrow Wrote:Leave pvp, the way it was on xuo, just like you left the pvm the same as IN.. thats what i say, it was supposed to be a shard with Xuo pvp, if u raise damage of ebolt, that will screw everything up in my opinion... kind of retarded idea... why change it? so dumb omg

But, it is really not as simple as "PvP from XUO, PVM from INX." PvM is hardly like it was on IN... For instance, from where we are from, it was silly to try to melee a dragon. Here, you can run up to one with store-bought armor and a bardiche and, with decent healing skill (I started doing it when I was in the 60s I believe), fight one for minutes at a time without moving (same with most large creatures, like dread lords, wyverns, etc). Like I said before, there is not really anything significant about which somebody could say "just like IN," so you can't say that other parts from other shards must stay the same.

Maka:
Basically, I used to defend the way things were because that is the way I thought you and the staff had intended it to be. After major changes were made to try to keep everyone happy, I decided Id rather not be fooled again by defending it, since I don't know how many more changes you guys plan on making.

For instance, in the complaint thread about magery gains, I spent the whole thread arguing about how they shouldnt try to come in and demand that major changes should be made, because this is how this shard was intended to be, and that there are plenty of other shards that would better appeal to their desires. This belief was based on things I would hear you guys say when describing the shard, months ago. Then, the next thing I know, magery was made drastically easier, despite my (probably more valid than most) efforts to convince both the opposing parties and the staff that it was fine like it was.

In fact, I wouldn't have even complained about the PvP how it is now had the changes in magery not been made. I figured, if you guys are making pretty drastic changes for every decent sized group of people that complains, then the (apparently much larger) group of people who wanted these simple changes to the PvP system to take place should also receive some kind of compromise as well. On top of that, their reasons for said changes to the PvP system to take place are more valid than the opposing arguments, unlike in the "Magery Conflict."**

Side Note:
I think its kinda funny the new info about the "Original" XUO coming out. It kinda reminds me of kids today complaining about difficult times, and then their elders telling them stories about walking 25 miles to school in the snow, uphill both ways, etc :pWinkRolleyes. Or maybe if boxers today talked about how "hardcore" they are, when you can watch videos of "O.G." boxers going 25+ rounds.

**Still, the reasoning for increasing magery to increase the player base is a valid concern, it was still not as big a deal as it was made out to be.

Xuo pvp is supposed to be fast paced and restocking is always a pain, adding this would just make people need more mats to restock , and I think its pretty bad.
I know I would restock once, twice maybe then stop if I had to suit up everytime in fear of getting eBolted to death for little mana and losing all my crap.

If this goes life its gonna bug gankers more than the contrary.
Beside, its Xuo's pvp. IN world, XUO pvp = INX.
In XUO pvp you can gank naked. Did that stop people from suiting up ?
No, but it was THEIR CHOICE. Every successful gankers had shitloads of armors in the end in xuo, and people used to wear them for the style, or to get targeted more so they could showcase their skill.
But here, things are EXPENSIVE. What is it, World of Warcraft ?
Gotta spend shitloads of hours in PvE to get ARMOR to PVP ?
Then ill crawl back there, thanks :\
I HATE pve, so does so many old xuoers, think of them, as it is macroing is already HARDCORE ENOUGH to guarrantee a stable economy, this is, and I bold it, a NON NEDEED CHANGE. This *could* give more dephts to the economy, I agree, but its gonna be deep enough, and its time you start realizing that pure pvpers are already screwed enough by the new shards rules. This shard is built to be so TIME CONSUMING its kinda frightening, please dont make us have to play even MORE to get our fun.
Its already HARD ENOUGH to macro , hunt and get enough mats for the massive ressources nedeed to pvp for several hours.
You gotta realize that as it is its gonna take 4 hours of hunting to get the mats for 2 hours of ganking.
Woho sounds fun :>

some random rant

pvp is not GANKING ****ing aye.... everyone is worried about ganking. what happened to the good ole 1v1??? DON"T DIE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RESUIT. SHUT THE HELL UP. ALL YOU XUOers DO IS CRY ABOUT HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE GAME UNINSTALL IT. Now i know why i didn't play xuo cause you guys are babies. Learn some real pvp and stop with the ganking s**t! ALL YOU HEAR IS GANK THIS GANK THAT. Shut the f**k up

zdar Wrote:Xuo pvp is supposed to be fast paced and restocking is always a pain, adding this would just make people need more mats to restock , and I think its pretty bad.
I know I would restock once, twice maybe then stop if I had to suit up everytime in fear of getting eBolted to death for little mana and losing all my crap.

If this goes life its gonna bug gankers more than the contrary.
Beside, its Xuo's pvp. IN world, XUO pvp = INX.
In XUO pvp you can gank naked. Did that stop people from suiting up ?
No, but it was THEIR CHOICE. Every successful gankers had shitloads of armors in the end in xuo, and people used to wear them for the style, or to get targeted more so they could showcase their skill.
But here, things are EXPENSIVE. What is it, World of Warcraft ?
Gotta spend shitloads of hours in PvE to get ARMOR to PVP ?
Then ill crawl back there, thanks :\
I HATE pve, so does so many old xuoers, think of them, as it is macroing is already HARDCORE ENOUGH to guarrantee a stable economy, this is, and I bold it, a NON NEDEED CHANGE. This *could* give more dephts to the economy, I agree, but its gonna be deep enough, and its time you start realizing that pure pvpers are already screwed enough by the new shards rules. This shard is built to be so TIME CONSUMING its kinda frightening, please dont make us have to play even MORE to get our fun.
Its already HARD ENOUGH to macro , hunt and get enough mats for the massive ressources nedeed to pvp for several hours.
You gotta realize that as it is its gonna take 4 hours of hunting to get the mats for 2 hours of ganking.
Woho sounds fun :>

some random rant

In my opinion some people PvP for the lootand not just for the satisfaction of PWNing someone. The way things are right now, one can't make a living out of PvP because there is basically no loot. And even though I myself don't do any PvP, there was some post in the trading forums suggesting a complete "resupply package" WITH armor would only cost around 9k. Now if you could loot armor off kills it wouldn't be that much of a drag to cough up that much money for a resupply. It used to cost a lot more in IN1, with only a bloodrock suit being about 20-30k, and guess what, people still PvP'd.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

I mean how did xuo stay around for all the years... you guys cry about macroing, pvm, pit runes, dying in dungeons, and now running around nude pking? Everything that has been done on this server you guys hate. None of you know what OPEN MINDED means. If whatever varys in any way from what you guys are use to... you piss and moan. Throw out your guys so called big word "carebearish" like you are some hardcore pvpers. When in reality the pvp here is lame. I seen the tourney non stop spamming of stupid shit, all scrolls, and pots. This game use to take alittle skill... now you guys are crying about us trying to add some. If i ahd my way i would have pvp liek OLD SCHOOL OSI Tongue. Sphere pvp is by far the most simple, like you can't adjust to hitting 1 more button.

OH RE-SUITING IS NOT A VALID POINT FOR NUDE PKING (not even going to call it pkin.... that takes more skill then what you guys are use to) "GANKING"

I played old ***** opiate when it had 30 ppl average i know what sphere pvp is... beleive me this ain't it at all.

come with the flames it is ok i can handle it.

I'd also like to state that, indeed, PvE here is nothing like IN1.

Sincerely,

Jerek Stormgard ----> HE'D SLIT HIS MOMMA'S THROAT FOR A NICKEL!:icon_twisted:

IceCube Wrote:pvp is not GANKING ****ing aye.... everyone is worried about ganking. what happened to the good ole 1v1??? DON"T DIE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RESUIT. SHUT THE HELL UP. ALL YOU XUOers DO IS CRY ABOUT HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE GAME UNINSTALL IT. Now i know why i didn't play xuo cause you guys are babies. Learn some real pvp and stop with the ganking s**t! ALL YOU HEAR IS GANK THIS GANK THAT. Shut the f**k up

You retarded kid just stop talking in caps lock asking everybody to STFU.
YOU, SHUT THE **** UP and let people EXPRESS THEIR OPINION AND POINT OF VIEW. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT DISAGREEIN WITH THE CHANGE , YOU BRING NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE. I d ban you from the internet just for beeing an ass.
Suck it up and please vanish from existence you have no meaning, no purpose, no point.
You will be forgotten.
GANKING IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE PVP you stupid wannabe icecube. 1v1 is not what its all about take it from a former top xuo duelist. Suck it up and die, you agressive retard because YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE.

Haha.... least you said please

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:I'd also like to state that, indeed, PvE here is nothing like IN1.

OMG U **** LIEK U REMEMBER IN1 PVE U NOOB LOL U S**** BALLS LFMAO

Ahem. Sorry. Anyways, that was refreshing. Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

I cannot say much of the PVP on INX yet, but may I just utter my self about the weapons? I have no clue why different weapons of different ores would affect the pvp, other than economically?

simply asked; why can you not craft weapons of different sorts of ores?

there is no point in trying to make you people see the ligh and the BIGGER picture, I'm 85% sure how this convo will end and how this server will end up. all i see is talk about this and that but yet no one can aggree on anything, XUo'er vs in'ers thats what i see. Some players just dont want to do alittle working for there items and in the end people will jsut get feddup of this constant change & fighitng and leave. All i half to say is staff as to say what they prepaired to do and what they are not cause in the end they have the last say in everything.:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

*The Newest And The Strongest*