Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loot issues...

I think the situation here is a one way relationship analogy.

A. Gives such and such to person B and wants B to return the favor or work for it.
B. Takes such and such and doesn't want to give back or work for it.

This is a classic case.

He does have a point though. Loot for dragons are good now and you can make good money farming them for a while, but anything else isn't that great. All the low level monsters should have like 50gp added to them. I think its fair to say that killing 8-9 orcs should be the same as killing one dragon instead of 16-18. If you think about it cleaning out an entire orc camp is the same as killing one dragon.

i killed the last 4 mobs in the training dungeon for about 16 hours total over 2 days and bought a house deed. Unfortunately when i went to place it there was a huge water ele spawn and i died with it on me and ofc lost it. So went back and did the same thing again and also bought a ship deed. Done that in 3 days ish. So I feel the loot is fine, if anything its a bit high. Its very easy to get cash to get items to get more cash. And ofc the best result was geting all those skill points too.

Swanny Wrote:i killed the last 4 mobs in the training dungeon for about 16 hours total over 2 days and bought a house deed. Unfortunately when i went to place it there was a huge water ele spawn and i died with it on me and ofc lost it. So went back and did the same thing again and also bought a ship deed. Done that in 3 days ish. So I feel the loot is fine, if anything its a bit high. Its very easy to get cash to get items to get more cash. And ofc the best result was geting all those skill points too.

hehe thats the way to go! reminds me the good old days when I use to do that. Now im too lazy and only go for the easiest way to make money =P

I don't kill dragons anymore because I found a much easier and more efficient way to make money on a medium lvl mob.
The loots are balanced in my opinion... you should not be able to make the same amount killing orcs as you do dragons, it shouldn't even be close. Ettins only take seconds to kill and drop like 100 - 150gp, if you find a bunch of them you can make money super fast and with ease.
This shouldn't really even have been brought up. It is fine the way it is.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

he loot is just great... Yesterday night I made 50k in less than 3 hours.. And the monsters where med lvl. So you better sdfu and go find a good spot to hunt and stop arguing.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Taran Wrote:Honestly Im getting tired of all the complaints about loot. We have already tweaked loot and we think it's pretty fine as it is now, some mobs might still need tweaking though.
But if you want better loot, stop killing easy monsters and hunt hard monsters instead.

nuff said... Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry