Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loot issues...

Posting on general since i feel most ppl read here, feel free to move it.
Im not good at putting up arguments, but i know for a fact that loot needs to be fixed, and now.
IM talking about monsters like orcs,trolls,ogres,drakes, more of the "non-elite mobs".

Orcs drop like 50gp and thats like nothing?, imo they should add gem drops to all these mobs, but non of them seem to drop any.
I managed to kill a dragon in destard that had some gems and about 700gp loot, the ogres and trolls drop like 100gp, and thats all! no gems, no nothing.
Drakes drops like 400gp, and if ur lucky some shitty ruin wep that goes for 200gp @ the vendor, but nogems.

I meen comon, is the economy gonna be based on ppls crafting skills?
how the F are ppl gonna put more work into raising their pvp skills, when the drops sux so much , u hardly get anything out of killing them.

Talking about thouse orc camps, ogres,trolls, they gold should be multiplied from 50 to 100, 100->200, and with some gems added.

Cant say much more, its my oppinion, if y still wanna have ppl at macrostage regarding pvp skills 1 month ahead, wtf is the point?

Many of the pvpskills are goldbased,im mostly refering to combat skills,magery,healing, that does req "some" gold, and I, prefer sparring with my mates at a house, but unfort. cant afford one caus all gold i get, goes back to buying regs, arrows etc...

My "2" sentences...

I agree that the loot is a little shabby, but mostly I just went hunting on IN for the rare items that dropping like invul armor or good weapons, dragons and drakes did drop more on IN1 I know that; I think it was like 900-1.9k on dragons and 400-1k on drakes or something...

This is a signature.

Funny, I know several people who earns a lot of cash hunting.

I also think maybe some Force weapon drops should be added to more monsters, cause they don't drop nearly like they did on IN1

The money seems fine, you sell all the stuff you loot it is pretty good, but I think that there should be better force drops, or just added to a variety of monsters.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

The loot is fine.
It is possible to make more than 200k in the amounts of time you guys play.
(not meant to be offensive)

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Taran Wrote:Funny, I know several people who earns a lot of cash hunting.
¨

Maybe you should read the whole post, and relize i wasnt talking about the "elite monsters", IOW, dragons and all other monster above. was refring to the low lvl mobs, like drakes, orcs,ogres,trolls, stuff that doesnt req EV summons and high lvl archery to kill, anyways, "Admin" Taran.

Ettins are easy to kill and they drop about 130 gold and a ruin weapon.
So do lizardmen. I'd say its all balanced compared to the prices out in the market now. Regs, arrows, etc its all cheap.

Honestly Im getting tired of all the complaints about loot. We have already tweaked loot and we think it's pretty fine as it is now, some mobs might still need tweaking though.
But if you want better loot, stop killing easy monsters and hunt hard monsters instead.
If we increase drops on easy monsters we have to increase it on all monsters, then we have to increase prices on all items and then we're back on square one.

Ok, "player" Puck?

YOU THINK THAT MINING IS EASY??? ****ING DO SAY SHIT IF YOU NEVER MINED BEFORE.
****ing been mining straight for like 2 weeks and dont even have money to buy a house yet.

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Hehehe someone got owned.

Anyways. Here's my input.

I hunted hellfire spawns, and executioners for about an hour total in work. Maybe 2 hours tops, I made around 6000 gold when I was on fire with it.

I did not use a single drop of magic, only a Double Axe and some copper ringmail. My total Ar was around 32? I think, maybe lower once I got to the executioners. I had a horse. I also had around 500 bandages.

Total cost of trip.

Bandages = around 2000 gold (Most of them are in the bank)
Armor = No cost, mined it and smithed it
Weapon = Free from monster drop
Time spent = 1-2 hours tops
Bandages Wasted = Less than 50
Skills used in hutning process = Peacemaking

Result = Slaughtered tons of monsters, and got paid out the ass on it.

BTW. Those monsters listed aren't even above the medium difficulty line.

Don't complain. Kill instead.

I don't see anyone saying anything about mining, but now that you mention it I do have a miner. Hes at 80% I played him a week, I have a house almost 100k and wasted 90k the other day training alchemy. Money is not hard to get.
If you want more direct money, but a blade spirits scroll, place it in your spell book and go kill a couple monsters. Just a suggestion.

Wow heh. I mined for about 3-4 hours and got 3300 iron ingots. I gave them to a friend to macro Blacksmithy, and now he owes me a little over 12k. I could have probably sold them for 15-20k also. Hell, I could have sold them to a vendor and made (4 x 3300) 13200 GP! And that is after no more than 4 hours! If I mined a full day I might have got 10k ingots, or a good 40k if sold to a vendor (and maybe 60k to an player).

As far as loot. I make about 6k+ an hour when I just run around killing things by myself.

Trolls and stuff usually drop ~120GP, and typically some ruin weapon or defense armor. They are also easy enough that I can usually post on the forums while they are taken down.